Diseases of the stomach and intestines in young children are among the most severe sections of domestic pediatrics. There are two large division of diseases of the digestive organs in children: organic and functional. Organic diseases are associated with structural changes of the organs, that is, there is a defeat of organs and tissues. Functional diseases are characterized by the absence of damage to organs and tissues, but there are violations in the regulation of the data of these organs. It is worth noting that the change in the regulation of the internal organs is characterized by the appearance of symptoms that are very similar to the symptoms in organic pathologies. This is the difficulty in the formulation of the diagnosis and treatment of children.
In 2016, an improved classification and new criteria for the diagnosis of functional disorders of the digestive tract in young children were developed. Roman Diagnostic Criteria IV . This group includes infant colic. Next, we consider in more detail this pathology, disassembled the main manifestations and methods of treating this ailment in a child.
What is intestinal colic
Intestinal colic is a sharp, sudden (no visible causes) anxiety, long crying or a cry from the baby usually the first four months of life. Infant colic starts approximately two or three weeks after birth, reach their peak for the sixth week. After the eighth week, their intensity and frequency gradually decreases. Most often they are observed from birth to three to four months. Sometimes up to five to six months. It is worth noting that 60-70% of children have a difficult amount of colic that negatively affects the psychological condition of the parents.
Parents need to be ready for a difficult period, because 60-70% of children have a difficult number of colic.
Causes of intestinal colic in children
To the main reasons leading to the development of colic in children include:
- Inproved nervous regulation of the intestine of the kid.
- Strengthening gas formation due to lack of enzymes in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Intestinal dysbioma, that is, a disorder of intestinal microbiotes. If you are expressed by a more affordable language, it means a malfunction between the microorganisms that our intestines inhabit.
- Incorrect nutrition of nursing mothers.
- Disruption of the gallbladder function.
- One of the most studied reasons for the development of intestinal colic is currently The intolerance to the proteins of cow's milk.
As mentioned earlier, the main cause of functional diseases is the violation of the nervous or humoral regulation of the operation of the internal organs. In this case, there is a violation of the regulation of the intestinal activity in a newborn and infant.
Symptoms of intestinal colic in a child
Parents often ask the question: "How to understand that a newborn colic?". According to the developed Roman criteria for the diagnosis of functional diseases in young children, intestinal colic begin and stop in children under the age of five months. The main symptoms and signs of colic in the newborn include:
- Regular and prolonged attacks of crying, anxiety and irritability of the baby, which appear without a visible cause. As a rule, the duration of such episodes is three or more hours a day and they appear at least three days a week for at least one week. For convenience, this can be called "Rule of Three".
- The lack of signs indicating a violation of the development of the kid. Also, such children should not have an increase in temperature and signs of other diseases.
Parents need to closely monitor the behavior of the baby and not miss the alarming signs.
It is worth emphasizing that there are so-called " Symptoms alarm ", Which allow you to confirm or eliminate the organic pathology in the baby.
К "Symptoms of Anxiety" relate:
- Vomiting with blood.
- Aspiration. Aspiration is called fluid in the respiratory tract. Most often marked with organic pathology.
- Apnea or, in other words, stop breathing.
- Difficulties in swallowing food and feeding.
- Unusual poses during feeding.
These symptoms exclude the presence of functional pathology. In such cases, an in-depth examination is recommended for correct diagnosis.
Treatment of intestinal colic in children
More than 95% of cases, treatment is not in the "treatment of colic", but to help parents in the passage of a complex period in the development of the child. After all, this condition is inevitably developing in children of the first half of life.
In the treatment of infant colic, three stages can be distinguished:
- Diet . Most often, colic in a newborn in breastfeeding develops against the background of the error in the Mom diet. If the child is on natural feeding (breast milk), then mom is recommended to stick to a hypoallergenic diet. This diet implies a complete exception of food products such as: nuts, seafood and fish products (canned food, caviar, fish broths, fresh and salted fish), citrus, chocolate products, smoked, eggs, milk, berries and fruits of red and orange Colors, coffee, poultry meat (the exception is white turkey meat and chicken), honey and products based on it, all types of confectionery products. It is important to draw the attention of parents to the exclusion from the diet of the mother of cow's milk . If the baby is on artificial feeding, then the use of mixtures based on the full hydrolyzate of milk protein, casein. They are a mixture of colic in a newborn. Applied also under a number of other diseases. The mixtures of this group include: "Alfar", "Nutrilon Pepta Allergy", "Frisopep AS". This mixture group is expensive. Another minus is taste quality, so many children refuse her. In this case, the bias is on its positive effect, which exceeds all its disadvantages.
It is important to draw the attention of parents to an exception from the diet of the mother of cow's milk.It is necessary to note the importance of changing feeding mode. Mom must reduce the intervals between feeding, as well as reduce the amount of one-time feeding.
- Postural therapy (Regulation therapy). It is that the child after feeding must be used in the inclined position. The angle of inclination should be approximately 45 degrees, stomach down. Hold the child in this position is about ten and fifteen minutes. This position allows you to contribute to the disheve of the air swallowed during feeding. It is also recommended between feeding and during the attack of a colic child to lay out on the stomach. This will help reduce the manifestation of symptoms at the kid. That is how parents can help the baby with colic, applying quite light in the performance of the movement.
- Medical treatment. What to give from colic newborne? What is better from colic for a newborn? Such questions are tormented by many parents. Next, consider the rating of the best funds from colic for a newborn . The main group of drugs used during intestinal colic are Simeticon-based preparations: Infofol, Colikid, Espumizan . Are the best tool from the colic in newborns. Available in suspension. The dosage depends on the age of the child. In case of artificial feeding, the drug is added to a bottle of children's nutrition with each feeding. With breastfeeding, with the help of spoons give up or after breastfeeding. They have a pronounced windy action, that is, reduce the amount of gases in the intestinal lumen. As is well known, the increased gas content has pressure on the intestinal walls, which is accompanied by pain in the stomach. Because of this, the child appears to cry. These drugs contribute to the destruction of gas bubbles, thereby eliminating the crying in a child.
It is worth noting that there are also vegetable (phytopreparations) with a wind turbulent action. This includes drugs based on Ukrop, Fennel: "Happy Baby", children's tea with Fennel "Nestle". These drugs are developed on the basis of folk remedies from colic in a newborn.
The second group of drugs used in intestinal colic are probiotics. Probiotics are drugs normalizing intestinal microflora. The composition contains beneficial bacteria. For a person, two large groups of living intestinal microorganisms are important: lactobacillia and bifidobacteria. Preference is given Prema Kids, Bioja, Baby Tank Set. Used in the development of intestinal colic against the background of dysbiotic disorders of the intestinal microflora.
The third group of drugs in the treatment of intestinal colic are enzymes - lactase. Treatments of this group include: Lactase Baby, Mamalak . Typically, the contents of the capsule are added to the first portion of the pre-release milk or milk power supply. Feeding starts in a few minutes.
In the absence of a positive effect on therapy, it is possible to use prokinetics and antispasmodics. Prokinetics are drugs that normalize motility (i.e., the muscles of the gastrointestinal tract). It belongs to them Domperidon . Antispasmodics are drugs that relax the muscles of the gastrointestinal tract. In early age children proven itself Riabal . Riabal is an effective means of colic in a newborn, as in the shortest possible time removes the spasm of the intestine muscles.
Under the hospital conditions, such patients are possible to use a gas-conductive tube or enema. This procedure should be carried out exclusively by a medical worker.
Infant colic are an urgent pediatric problem. Many parents are trying to cope with this illness independently, without resorting to the help of doctors. This is their mistake. The attending physician will help you choose the necessary diet, as well as methods of medication of the child. After all, colic development directly affects the psychological state of the parents. Long crying a child often makes them fall into despair. The task of the pediatrician is the explanation of the essence of this problem, as well as the methods of treating this pathology. It is worth noting that during treatment, preference is given to non-drug treatments. So, according to recommendations Espghan. The preference is given to the organization of the rational nutrition of the baby and the creation of a favorable microclimate. Do not panic. If the first signs of the disease appear, consult your doctor.
Colics in babies become a big test for young parents.
Real legends are described about such problems with the tummy. Someone finds a new miracle, capable of getting rid of big babies and adults. Some of young parents buy in pharmacies in a row to eliminate ill-fated colic. And someone was lucky enough to know at all about their existence.
Pediatricians assure: sooner or later colic will pass. Famous Children's Dr. Evgeny Komarovsky believes that With colic you do not need to do anything: This is not a disease, they just need to go through. Survive without any droplets, heights and tubes.
What is colic?
Colics is a natural phenomenon that can accompany the ripening of the bowl of the newborn.
The child appears on the light, its intestines gradually begins to function. It is clear that from the very beginning the intestine is not yet able to process food without effort: because of the reduced motility in the intestine, the sulfur gaze is accumulated. The baby is experiencing this pain and, of course, demonstrates his discomfort with the help of crying.
- The baby was two weeks, and he begins to behave restlessly.
- The baby for several hours is crying crying. Most often, colic make themselves to know in the evening. The parietal pain "visits" at the same time.
- The baby presses the legs, crying and does not calm down even thanks to all the efforts of the mother.
- The tummy has a kid bloated and solid.
- The kid calms down if the breath came out or he made his "big things."
Colics appear in the second-third week of the baby's life. Sometimes these attacks are not as noticeable and manifests more aggressively to two months. Already closer to four months, colic in kids end. But even here there may be exceptions: there are cases when colic make themselves felt and after that time.
Colic worried not all kids
Statistics show that about 70 percent of kids face with colic. Experts cannot clearly explain why some kids are manifested, and other newborn problems with the tummy almost does not occur. Although there are some factors that increase the likelihood of the appearance of colic in newborns.
- Incorrect applying to the chest. The kid can take the air during applying to the chest, which leads to coliks.
- Rubble. If the newborn is constantly overproed, it will contribute to the appearance of bakery pain in the tummy.
- Artificial feeding. Many children are on artificial feeding from birth, and it becomes the cause of colic.
- "Validity". The stomach of premature children is not ready for meals at all, so colic appear often.
- Mom's mood. Increasingly, experts associate colic appearance with the emotional state of mom. If the mother is tired, dissatisfied, depressive, then this mood is transmitted to the baby in the form of colic. Therefore, in the family should have love and mutual understanding so that Mom has slept and rested.
How to help newborn with colic
There is no wonderful means capable of completely relieving colic. But to alleviate pain in the kid can be in simple ways.
- Lay the kid on the stomach before each feeding.
- Apply to the toddler tummy warm (Farmers are sold in pharmacies) or a warm diaper.
- Making a tummy. Stroking the newborn tummy clockwise and from top to bottom with warm hands. Massage to perform several times a day after meals (must pass at least 40 minutes). Massage duration – 10-15 minutes.
- Pour the legs of the newborn to the tummy So that the gas was able to go out. This can be done immediately after massage. Cress the legs to the stomach, fix this position for a few seconds. Repeat several times.
- Bathful kid. Swimming in warm water soothes and distracts from pain.
- Giving newborn drugs, probiotics, dopey water. The benefits of dill driver doctors are not proven. Probiotics and drugs are a bit helping with pain.
Pediatrician will give advice, which methods are better to use in the fight against colic. The above methods of eliminating colic are perfectly operating in the complex: the reception of probiotics and medicines, massages, the heater.
There is another way to eliminate pain - Gauge tube. True, it is now enjoyed by the most desperate parents, since the effect after its use is barely noticeable.
Important Properly apply a newborn to the chest. Fortunately, this can be learned in the hospital, consult with breastfeeding specialists. Newborn should not overeat Otherwise, this leads to joinds and colic. After each feeding Keep the baby Stumpy At least a minute.
Colics did not disturb my child, but I was ready for any difficulties, since I was told about the colic, "horror stories" still during pregnancy. Many parents face this misfortune: they believe that colic helps ... Only time. All manipulations, medicines and heating plants are able to slightly muffle pain (and after all, I want to help at least a little bit), but you cannot get rid of it completely.
Therefore, you have for strength, dear parents! Listen to the Pediatrician Recommendations and help your child overcome the first difficulties.
Previously, Yellmed told what water should be given to the kids.
Colics in the newborn
The first year of the life of the baby is very saturated with events - it grows and every day makes parents with new successes. But with active growth and development and digestive disorders, which are especially many children of this age. The most frequent disorders of digestion in kids - Infant colic, constipation and jeeping .Up to 70% of kids have such violations, and this is the cause of endless anxiety and sleepless nights of their parents. Not so rare the situation, when the same child suffers from several disorders immediately - colic and constipation, jeeping and colic, etc. Each pediatrician will say to parents that most of these disorders are temporary and does not violate the growth and development of the child. But nevertheless, moms can help their baby, reducing the level of discomfort.
How often are infant colicses?
Colics are found in 40% of children of the first year of life. Colics sometimes appear from the first week, usually reach culmination of 4-6 weeks and, as a rule, disappear by 4-5 months of life.
Colics in a newborn - symptoms.
Colics - a violation of the behavior of a child due to sudden pain in the stomach. Such a child has a sharp painful crying, redness of the face, the legs are bent, he presses them to the stomach, there are difficulties with gases and stool. Most often colic happen in the evening. Mom long can not calm her baby at that moment, and it leads her to despair. To determine the colic, the "Trok rule" was used in intense, colic was considered when the kid's concern and pain continue 3 or more hours a day at least 3 days a week, but, of course, such temporary borders for mom can be recognized relative.
The causes of colic in a newborn.
Colics is a temporary disorder associated with the development of a child and the formation of digestion - the growth and work of the glands excreasing enzymes, the activity of the enzymes of the intestinal wall, for example, lactase, the number of which is often reduced, especially in children born with low weight and premature, growth and The development of microbiota (a huge number of its own intestinal bacteria, which are a thick biological barrier between the wall and the lumen of the intestine). Indeed, in the first 3 years of life, the baby's microbial intestinal landscape (microbioma) is very unstable and changeable, the activity of many bacteria is redundant to the formation of gases that stretch the intestine walls secreted by them. Active substances can enhance pain. The formed friendly collective of intestinal microbiota bacteria will protect the baby from infections and food antigens.
How to help newborn with colic?Try not to panic
It has been proven that the number of infant colic is much more in families with the first child, in the families of single mothers, with conflict situations in the family - the child needs full psychological comfort and understanding. Parents' alarm only enhances pain. Do not worry, the baby will grieve a little, and the pain will be held at the latest to 5 - 6 months of life.Colik more in children smokers nursing mothers
Try to get rid of the bad habit soon.Colics in babies on breast and artificial feeding
Remember that the number of infant colic is approximately the same in infants on breast and artificial feeding. Nature took care of the thoracic babies, breast milk contains everything necessary for comfortable digestion, the growth of the baby, the development of its immunity. Milk mixtures are trying to make the formula of the mixture, as close as possible in their properties to breast milk, but with intense colic, the pediatrician can advise special comfort or even therapeutic mixtures.More details Anticolique bottles
Take care of special bottles equipped with an anticolial system that allow the baby does not tolere redundantly air during feeding.Diet nursing mom
If you feed your baby, carefully analyze your diet - from the power you need to exclude products that increase gas formation in the intestines (sugar and pastry, sweet tea with milk, grapes, sweet curd pastes and raws, sweet carbonated drinks), products rich in extractives ( Meat and fish broths, onions, garlic, canned, marinades, pickles, sausages). Whole milk replace fermented milk products (yogurt, yogurt, cottage cheese, cheese, butter).Do not throw kid
To throw the child can in no way - excessive food provokes pain! Therefore, for a child on free feeding, the frequency and duration of feedings should be monitored.Child feeding technique
Toddler feeding technique is very important - the right position is sitting, with a support for the back, the child at an angle of 45 °. The kid during feeding should capture the nipple with the stray. If it is not so, the nipple is quickly injured, it is inflamed, feeding will become painful and painful. Do not forget to hold the baby with a pillage after feeding for 10-15 minutes until the air goes away.Mom - Chief Assistant for his baby
Be near! Your hands, the warmth of your body facilitate pain. Shake the baby, massage the tummy clockwise with soft movements. The position on the stomach on your hand soothes the child if he falls asleep in such a pose, gently shift him into the bed on the back.
Medicines against colic. Auxiliary agents and drug therapy.Gauge tubes and microclisms
If all your previous actions have not brought relief, we use aids - gas pipes and microclisms. They help get rid of excess gases in the abdomen, which reduces pain. Modern gas feed tubes have an introduction limiter - the tip of the tube is thickly lubricated with vaseline oil or cream and is introduced to the limiter. If the effect is insufficient, the enema is used with 10-15 ml of clean water of room temperature (take the smallest fringe, the tip also do not forget to lubricate thick, enter a shallow one by 1 cm).Kabrita recommends Windi tube
From fundsMedical therapy
Colik are widespread preparationsSimeticon
- Foams. Simethikon contributes to the collapse of gas bubbles in the intestine, the swelling decreases.Phytopreparats
Based on fennel, mint, dill, also reduce the spasms, the formation of gases. The history of their use is the longest. But be careful with herbs, if in your family allergies, an allergic reaction to such tools can be from your child.Probiotics
Anesthetic and prophylactic effect of infant colic possess someprobiotics
. Good efficiency was shown probiotics containingReuteri.
Colics in newborns - it is important to knowStubborn colic
To the doctor should be applied immediately if the colic in the baby accompanies the elevated temperature, lethargy, vomiting or jumping into a large volume, and the stomach will be much taken significantly if the child eats little and loses weight in weight. Such alarming signs can talk about infectious or surgical disease, time to lose in this case.
The most frequent diseases for children of this age are food allergies, lactase deficiency, but this list, of course, is much longer. Pediatrician will help to figure out the primary cause.Food allergy
In newborns and infant immune reactions to the protein of cow milk (the most frequent allergen at this age) is often manifested only with colic. The manifestations of food allergies are very different, think about this state is allergic to parents, if you have an allergy from a child. The first recommendation in this case, moms, breastfeeding breastfeeding, completely eliminate dairy products from their food. For children on artificial feeding, a suitable medical mixture will help to choose a doctor.Lactase insufficiency
Lack in the intestine of a child of an enzyme digesting milk sugar, lactose. Most often, such colic combined with a discharged foam chair with a sharp sour smell. The most often lack of an enzyme is in the intestines of the baby, born premature. In most cases, such a problem will grow out for the first six months of life, and the pediatrician will help cope with temporary difficulties, appointing lactase drugs. Read more about lactase insufficiency.
Another minute ago, Kroch was calmly slept in the crib. But suddenly began to cry, pull up the legs to the tummy, and this cry does not stop up to several hours. So the colic has a newborn - common and very disturbing for parents the state of the baby.
Why do they arise? Is it possible to prevent their appearance? And most importantly - how to help crumb and facilitate his suffering? Pediatrician Pediatrician Children's Clinic on Pirogovskaya Alexander Ushakov .
Reasons for colic in infants
"There is no one, one hundred percent proven and well-known doctors causes the appearance of intestinal colic in infants, - Commented on the pediatrician Alexander Ushakov. - various factors can lead to their occurrence. "
- swallowing the air of air during the meal;
- Feeding the child is too large portions of the mixture;
- feeding inappropriate mixture;
- Mom's diet containing products that cause an allergic reaction or digestive disorders in a child.
These factors lead to the formation and excess accumulation of gases in the intestines of crumbs. They form large bubbles that stretch the intestinal walls and cause discomfort in the stomach, and often expressed pain. In response to them, the child is slaughtered.
"In case of artificial feeding, the risk of developing intestinal colic in a child rises," Alexander Ushakov clarifies. - Breast milk contains special enzymes that reduce the risk of allergic reactions in the baby and violation of digestive processes. There are no artificial mixtures of these enzymes. In addition, when taking food through a bottle, the child swallows more excess air than when breastfeeding. This also increases the risk of colic. "
But to consider artificial feeding the main cause of the problem is erroneous. Often it arises in infants. Mom diet, which provokes nutritional allergies in the baby, or the natural colonization of the children's intestine with microorganisms, which live on the skin of the mother's chest, can lead to the formation of excess gases.
Coliki in a newborn - symptoms
Children's crying accompanies any discomfort that is experiencing a baby. Inform the parents in another way that it bothers, the crumb just can not. But to recognize colic and gaziks in newborns can be characteristic of characteristic features.
Anxiety . The kid can not calmly lie in the crib and shows signs of anxiety even in their hands. For healthy babies that feel good and have fun with parents with parents, such behavior is not typical.
Pierce crying . Crocha cries loudly and slept, and looking at him, Mom understands that the baby is painful. Crying is not monotonous, it is interrupted, it becomes louder and can last up to several hours.
Pulling the legs to the stomach . This is one of the main signs that makes it clear that the newborn colic. The child experiences pain in the intestinal area and instinctively tries to climb legs to reduce pain. It is easy to notice when the crumb is lying in the crib. The same thing happens on the hands of the parents.
Gas yield . It seems that the child strains the tummy, and from time to time you can hear the outlet of the gazikov. It helps the baby, reduces the sickness of the batch of colic, but after some time the pain may occur again.
Pallor skin . When attacking colic and painful intestinal spa, the face and handles of the baby may look pale usual.
Changing the type of stool . With pronounced disorders of digestion, which are always accompanied by intestinal colic, a child's chair can acquire a greenish tint. A lumps of mucus can appear in it, and the frequency of urges "go to the big" increases.
At the same time, all the symptoms or only some of them can be observed. With pronounced attacks, Colik baby is experiencing serious discomfort, so it cries, raises the legs, looks pale, and his tummy on the touch is dense and tense.
When they begin and take colic in a newborn baby
Most often with the attack of intestinal colic, parents face the first month of the life of the baby. This happens in the second third week, but continues until six weeks. Some children may experience painful sensations longer, up to four to six months, but it is rather an exception to the rules than the norm.
The duration and severity of the attacks is always individual, and to predict how many colic for newborns, it is impossible. Sometimes the pain goes quickly: the careful attitude of the mother and help the baby helps to calm the crumb for a few minutes. But usually painful sensations are not released to the crumb to three hours, arise immediately after feeding and can be saved until the next feeding.
"If the baby adds in weight, his general state is safely, then with a high probability, it is possible to say that everything is fine with him," said Pediatrician Alexander Ushakov. - Parents should pay attention to the nature of crying. For intestinal colic, a varnotonic, intermittent crying is characteristic. If the crying is monotonous and continues within a few hours, it can talk about violations in the body of the crumbs, for example, to increase intracranial pressure. "
Colic in a newborn - what to do
Parents can help the child get rid of painful sensations. The best remedy for colic in newborns - caress and warmth. Try to calm the baby, take it on your hands, attach a naked tummy to your belly. Contact The skin to the skin relaxes the baby, reduces the severity of the intestinal spasm, helps reduce pain.
Warm diaper, attached to the tummy, but it is important to trace it to be warm, and not hot. Too hot fabric can burn gentle skin and only increase pain.
"Make a neat tummy massage," Pediatrician Alexander Ushakov advises. - Light movements stroke the tummy clockwise, it will facilitate the suffering of the baby. "
If the colic appears too often, the condition and sleep of the crumbs are disturbed, you need to consult a doctor. The pediatrician may recommend medicinal therapy.
- Means to reduce gas formation. Such preparations are "broken" large gas bubbles in the intestine on small, which facilitates their output naturally. In addition, with a decrease in bubbles, the pressure on the intestinal walls is reduced, bloating disappear, and the pain passes.
- Preparations with probiotics. They change the composition of the intestines microflora, suppress pathogenic microorganisms that can cause bloating and discomfort. Due to this, the frequency and severity of infant colic decrease.
Prescribing medicines should a doctor, taking into account the age and weight of the child. Incorrectly chosen dosage will not bring relief or to a child nor parents. And the independent selection of drugs for children of the first year of life is unacceptable due to the high risk of adverse reactions.
"In extreme cases, when the volume of gas is very large and other funds do not help, you can use a gas feed tube," Specifies Alexander Ushakov. - But before its use, carefully shifteen the instructions so as not to harm the baby. "
How to get rid of colic in a newborn
Proper care helps reduce the risk of infant colic. These methods will help babies on breastfeeding and artificials.
Put the crumb on the tummy. Do it before each feeding and leave for 10 minutes. This simple exercise improves intestinal peristalsis and strengthens the front abdominal wall.
Keep on hands after meals . Do not hurry to put the baby in the crib after feeding, even if he fell asleep. Hold it vertically, carefully press me, put the head on your shoulder. Several minutes go around the room with a crumb on your hands. During this time, the excess air that the baby swallowed during feeding will come out, and there will be no gaziks in the intestines.
Perform gymnastics . During the day, stroke the crumb, make a lightweight backrest and tummy massage, perform a point massage around the navel. The stroking massage movements relax the digestive system, eliminate colic, and very pleasant to the baby and mom.
"Favorite dill water does not help in the treatment of colic in newborns, the pediatrician Alexander Ushakov comments. - It differs from breast milk and artificial mixture by physicochemical properties and can not only not ease the pain, but even strengthen and provoke new bouts of colic. "
What is mom, if a child has colic
For babies on breastfeeding, Mamino Milk is the only and most useful food. But if the mother includes allergenic, dangerous foods in the diet, it can disrupt digestive processes in the child's body.
Coliki in a newborn breastfeeding can develop in response to the use of some protein products. Nursing mom need to adhere to a silent diet, refuse:
- whole milk;
- Cottage cheese.
An unpleasant reaction from the children's body can cause consumption by mom:
- Meat delicacies.
You can, without fears, include a pork, cooked for a pair, lamb. White and red fish are useful made of protein products. Neither your mother nor a child will harm, but will only benefit fresh vegetables and fruits, cereals, eggs.
"The psychological climate in the family is no less important, the pediatrician Alexander Ushakov commented. - During feeding, you need to secure myself comfortable conditions for yourself, do not rush, relax. It is important that mom in feeding look at the child, and he, in turn, to mom. "
Choose a mixture for feeding baby-artificial
If colic arises in the newborn on artificial feeding, they can help him at home and the right choice of the mixture. It will recommend her pediatrician when examining crumbs. Most modern high-quality mixtures include a complex of necessary babies substances:
- probiotics and prebiotics that are needed for proper digestion;
- iron and calcium for healthy blood formation and bone formation;
- Lutein for the health of the eyes and the correct development of the brain.
These and other valuable ingredients allow us to close the composition of the mixture to the composition of breast milk. But not all the mixtures are suitable to kids with sensitive digestion. If the colic for crumbs arise due to the intolerance to the protein of cow's milk, the doctor may recommend a brine mixture. If an allergic reaction occurs on the protein, the feeding with a mixture based on protein hydrolyzate is shown.
"It is important to choose the mixture correctly depending on the cause of the occurrence of colic, - specifies Alexander Ushakov. - Help this make a pediatrician. "
Despite the fact that colic is concerned about the child and parents often deprive sleep and deliver painful feelings with crumb, it is important to remember that this is a temporary phenomenon. They need to just survive. And attention to the child, caressing, warm and everyday caring, you can not only significantly reduce their manifestations, but also get rid of colic completely.
So what is constipation and colic in newborns? Colics is a strong repetitive pain in the tummy. This pain provokes a cry and crying for crumbs, and his parents - excitement and anxiety.
Despite the fact that people this phenomenon is known for a long time, the nature of their occurrence for modern medicine is not entirely clear. The view is most common that the reason is air entering when feeding, or during crying, in the digestive tract. Air puts pressure on the rapid walls, and causes pain. The duration of the bouts of pain in the newborn three to four hours, in children of two, three months from the clan one and a half or two hours.
At the end of the article we prepared for you extra. material. Watch the video of the expert in the field of recovery of children about the most effective ways to get rid of colic!
Thus, it is possible to describe the conditions under which intestinal colic in newborns can be more pronounced and long.
- Errors in applying to the chest or incorrect bottle feed with a mixture. If we are talking about baby, then when breastfeeding, it may incorrect the nipple, with the result that, along with milk it swallows a lot of air. It enhances painful sensations and increases the duration of colic.
- The baby was not allowed to overturn the "extra" air after feeding, and this air presses on the intestinal walls.
- Long stay in the lying position, resulting in discomfort during digestion and gas formation. In the vertical position of food and air is much faster and easier to pass through the digestive tract.
- The crouch crying a lot. There is a kind of "closed circle". Feeling severe pain, he shouts, widely opening his mouth, and at the same time swallows more and more air, which, getting into the stomach, causes new bouts of pain.
- If the baby has been stubble, then in the intestine there remains not digestible food, these residues begin to wander, highlighting a lot of gases.
- If the baby breathes dry and warm air, it is condensed with gastric and intestinal juices. All this, of course, negatively affects the digestion, provoking the appearance of the gazikov. The humidity in the room should be no less than fifty percent, and the air temperature is 18-20 degrees.
- First, loud crying and a cry, which may unexpectedly begin and stop can also suddenly.
- Secondly, anxiety in children arises as if on schedule: begins twenty-twenty-five minutes after feeding, unexpectedly ending in two and a half - three hours.
- The third is direct behavior. Most of the kids are pressed the legs during pain, bent the back, they have blusted from the tension of the face and swollen tummy.
Of course, all the kids show the symptoms of pain and parents need to be taken into account.
In any case, only the doctor can put a single diagnosis. Maybe the crumb shouts and cries because of diathesis or otitis, and maybe he has not dirty for several days. Only excluding all possible reasons for the poor health of the baby on the inspection, the doctor can confirm or disprove the presence of gastric and intestinal colic.
Constipation in the newborn
The work of the digestive system in babies is completely distinguished by instability. Chair can be once a day, and several times a day. This is normal, but it is from this instability that it is very difficult to determine when there is a reason for concern, and when everything is in order.
Breastfish can release the intestines from 4 to 10 times a day, exactly as many times as he has driven. In this case, the cavities without an unpleasant smell, grinding, yellowish color. Even on babies, the chair in the children remains soft. If he becomes solid and thick, this may indicate a tendency to constituas.
On artificial feeding, the feces of the baby looks more like a feces of adult, and the frequency is not more than one, two times a day.
Over time, both in the infants, and the "artificials" the frequency of the chair is normalized and becomes regular, once a day or a little more often.
It should be said about the presence of a problem, only if from the moment of the last emptying has passed more than a day, and the baby has obvious signs of concern or the process of feces is accompanied by pain and difficult.
Eliminate the following symptoms of constipation in infants
- lack of emptying more
- crying and scream without reason
- Restless sleep, child failure from food
- bloating tummy, spasms and even vomiting
- Difficult detergent, strong, often unsuccessful sweat
- tight chair
- Incomplete exemption of the intestine
In the presence of these signs, the child should have immediate assistance, and then begin the prevention of such states under the supervision of the pediatrician.
At the end of the article we prepared for you extra. material. Watch the video of the expert in the field of recovery of children about the most effective ways to get rid of colic!
Publishers in babies and their causes
- Organic constipation - requiring urgent treatment, more often surgical. There are a consequence of congenital defects of a large intestine, in which this body is physically not able to perform its functions. This is a very dangerous state. Fortunately, such diseases are rarely found, but to exclude them - this is the main task of doctors and parents.
- Non-compliance with a diet with a nursing mother. There are various views on the role of products in the diet of the mother and their relationship with the emergence of problems in digestion in the infants, but it is indisputable that by daily observations, it is possible to determine how the baby reacts to the products eaten by the mammy.
- Insufficient liquid content in the body of the child. One of the basic conditions for the formation of soft powerful masses is sufficient fluid intake. Breasts with mother's milk gets the required amount of fluid. If the kid in the diet is introduced with lures and it consumes more solid food, there is a need for digging. To those children who are completely on artificial nutrition, give water from the very beginning according to certain standards, so as not to cause violations in the work of the digestive system.
- Allergies to protein cow milk and lactase deficiency. It is characterized by the intolerance to the infant of milk, as a result of which the stool delay is developing, which is treated or drugs, or special mixtures.
- Invalid transition to artificial feeding. When the mixture is sharply entered into the diet of the newborn, and the annoyance from the chest takes place too quickly.
- Premature administration of lure. When babies on breastfeeding are trying to "feed" earlier than six months, and children on mixed and artificial feeding, previously four - five months of age. The gastrointestinal tract turns out to be not ready for digesting new food.
- Antibiotics treatment. During such treatment, the intestinal microflora is very injured, therefore, without much need, it is better not to resort to antibacterial treatment.
- Lack of either dietary fiber deficit in the menu. In the diet of kids, there must be a sufficient amount of fruits and vegetables, providing the required amount of fiber.
- Psychological constipation. It takes place if the kid for some reason is separated with mom or at the time of teaching the pot or as a result of the other stress factor.
- If the crumb is on breastfeeding, but there is not enough milk. In this situation, food is fully absorbed by the body, and the child becomes just nothing to cacue.
There are other symptoms - rare urination, weight loss, poor sleep. Of course, they all cause anxiety and anxiety of parents. However, it should be understood that colic and soda are a temporary phenomenon. Already by three-four months, the child's digestive system stabilizes and all unpleasant moments will come to no. The main thing for parents is to be patient on this difficult period of life.
In this article, we reviewed the main causes and symptoms of colic and constipation in newborns. And what to do parents how to help the baby cope with these problems, you can learn from our following articles.
Read the recommendations of specialists and find out the most effective tool from colic. You can read the following article. Colics in a newborn baby - what to do?
And how to help the baby during constipation you will learn from the article Constipation from a newborn, what to do?
In the first months of life, the digestive tract of the baby undergoes a number of changes, due to which colic can appear. Moms are worried about their children and ask How to help a child with colic so that everything is in order with the tummy. We will discuss the problem of infant colic in detail with the pediatrician "Mother and Child" clinic on Savelovskaya, candidate of medical sciences Alla Anatolyevna Shcherbakova.
- Alla Anatolyevna, Mom often worries the issue of infant colic. What is colic in a child and how do they manifest?
- Colic - this is a violation of the behavior of a child associated with stomach pains that are caused by gas formation in a thick intestine during feeding. When the baby is born, he has Changes microbiotic status : Conditional pathogenic microorganisms in the intestine of the child are distinguished by gases, and these gases, passing by the intestines, cause discomfort.
Usually colic manifests themselves: Mom begins to feed the child, the baby eats, worrying, throws the chest or a bottle, crying, sucks with legs or pressing them to the stomach.
- Colic - is it a norm?
- Intestinal colic are considered norm and relate to the protective reaction of the body - "physiological inflammation", which is formed in response to the transition from the intrauterine to another nutrition (maternal milk or milk mixture).
- When do chickens begin in newborns, how much do they last and when they end?
- There are also such kids who do not have a colic at all. But most often the debut colic happens in a two-six-week age. Usually colic continue up to three months However, there are children who face colic to six months. Although it is more exception than the rule.
- How to understand that a child is colic, and how to distinguish the intestinal colic from other reasons for the kid's concern and cry?
- The answer to this question may take a whole pediatric reception. Colic most often come in the evening And associated with feeding: that is, the baby began to eat and began to cry. Usually the attack lasts about three hours, the tummy can be round, swollen. If the baby adds in weight and everything is safely with his common state, then with one or another probability, it can be said that everything is fine.
But it happens that the child is crying, for example, due to increased intracranial pressure or any problem with digestive bodies. Therefore, only the doctor can significantly determine the cause of restless behavior of the baby during the reception.
In the process of learning, doctors give to listen to the record of infant screams with colic, so that each specialist felt the troubles of such a moment.
- When are colicses occur more often - on breast or on artificial feeding?
- It is difficult to unambiguously establish a direct link between colic frequency and feeding. Given that Mamino Milk is absentfully, and the composition of modern dairy mixes contributes to digestion, one can say that the probability of the occurrence of colic is approximately the same.
Reasons for colic in a newborn
- If colicses occur equally often on breast and artificial feeding, what are the reasons for their occurrence?
- The reasons may be somewhat, it includes:
- Transient lactase insufficiency.
- With breast and mixed feeding, the cause of the occurrence of colic can be the wrong attachment of the child to the chest.
- Calling colic can be incorrect feeding from the bottle.
- Incorrect nutrition of a nursing mothers can also cause colic.
- Incorrectly selected dairy mixture.
- The psychological and physical climate plays a big role in the nutrition of the baby.
Carbohydrate lactose is a necessary component of breast milk or a children's mixture, which is involved in the formation of a brain. For better splitting, an enzyme is needed, which is called lactase. The first months of life is an important period of ripening of the children's body, and at this time the pancreas of the baby produces Insufficient quantity of lactase (or its low activity is noted). In turn, its insufficiency leads to difficulties with the splitting of lactose.
Thus, transient lactase failure arises (that is, the temporary, passing lack of enzyme), causing colic. There are different opinions about the lactose-free mixtures, but Do not be excluded from the nutrition of the baby lactose Since this is not a panacea of colic, but lactase deficiency is temporary and fleeting phenomenon.
It often happens that moms at the reception are asking to show how to properly apply a child to the chest, how to feed it. We explain that mom needs to be in a relaxed state, take a convenient position and make sure that the child captures the nipple with the AREOLA and did not swallow the air. Especially high risk of the appearance of colic are the children who suck greedily: they May be loaded by air who enters the intestines. There it is "turning" into gas bubbles that cause colic.
All modern bottles are equipped with an excess air. There are bottles of "anticolics" with nipples anatomical form, repeating the outlines of the female nipple. Comfortable and physiological seizure of nipples maximally reduces the likelihood of systematic swallowing by a child with a child when feeding.
Many researchers bind the emergence of colic in babies with Food allergies . Now many children are born with predisposition to food allergies. We are talking to mothers that the most common cause of food allergies in young children is The intolerance to the proteins of cow's milk . That is, the mother who feeds the child with breasts and which in the family history there are cases of food allergies, in its diet, it is better to limit or exclude products containing proteins of cow's milk, as it causes food allergies, and colic in a similar case - the manifestation of food Allergies.
If we talk about the meal products in the diet of your mother, then you can note the widespread opinion about legumes. In fact, legumes can affect the bloating of the belly at Mom, but if she tolerates such products well, then she can eat pea soup, and other dishes - it will not affect the colic.
Baby food, which is on artificial feeding, helps adjust colic. For instance, The intolerance to the protein of cow's milk may be accompanied by colic . In this case, the milk mixture on cow's milk is likely to change.
The main thing is to provide a baby when feeding a favorable environment, with a direct contact of a nursing woman and a child. It is important that mom looks at the crumb, and he is on Mom, and that they did not distract anything. When parents ask whether the cat can, loud sounds or bright light cause colic, then the answer is of course not. but External bright stimuli can become colic provocateurs : Create a nervous setting around the baby and lead to aerophagia.
Aerophagia is to swallow a large amount of air during feeding.
How to help baby with colic
- Please tell me about the correction of nutrition, if the baby is on breastfeeding.
- We spoke about the intolerance of cow's milk before. In general, the nutrition of a nursing mother should be diverse, full and sufficient. Mom does not need to eat for two, because she will quickly get overweight and hardly return to the norm after breastfeeding. At the same time, mom should not starve. Vegetables, fruits, berries, olive oil, meat, fish - a diet of a nursing mother must fit her daily needs. If the older child has food allergies, you need to carefully treat your diet when feeding the younger: try a little meal and observe the reaction of the infants.
- What to do during colic with meals, if the kid is on mixed or artificial feeding?
- When choosing a children's mixture, the doctor is guided by inspection, child condition. The most important indicator of any mixture - Matching Mother Milk Compliance . Manufacturers are introduced into dairy mixtures prebiotics and probiotics, iron, calcium, lutein and other ingredients in order to maximize it to the composition of breast milk.
Artificial feeding - when the kid eats only the mixture. Mixed feeding or discomfort - when mom does not have enough milk and partial nutrition is used (the baby is pressed) a children's milk mixture.
- Is it possible to give mixtures on goat milk with colic?
- Determine in advance how the child will endure this or that milk is impossible. About 9% of children do not absorb cow milk , but wept goat well. With the help of a mixture, manufacturers try to make the digestion of the child are the easiest. But that the mixture becomes an effective assistant, it must be selected with the doctor. Credit with colic can Mix for comfortable digestion on goat milk, which has a beneficial effect on the formation of a soft chair, for example, Mamako ®Premium *. This mixtures for nutrition of healthy children, which provide comfortable digestion and prevention of functional disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, including colic.
- Are there medicinal methods to combat colic?
- sometimes moms ask what a drink to drink, so that the baby does not have colic, but There are no such drugs yet. . Currently, drug therapy includes appointing funds to children who make colic less pronounced - in fact, large gas bubbles in the intestines turn into small, due to which the bloating and painful sensations in the toddler's tummy disappear. Also proved safety of drugs With probiotics - They are able to reduce the severity and frequency of the infant colic.
- Can Folk Methods be used with colic?
- Some people's methods are effective, the other doctors do not recommend apply.
- Due to the immaturity of the digestive system, kids are prone to constipation. Using Gauge tube Mom causes the defecation and extinguishing gases, and thereby improving the condition of the child.
- Warm diaper on tummy Suitable with colic as a distracting method with antispasmodic effect. The baby feels warm, caress, take it on the handles, stroke the tummy - as a result, spasm and colic pass.
- This contact with mom is important. If the baby he atheging, he is in a dry diaper, her mother takes him on the handles, walks with him around the room, presses to himself - all this will help with colic. There is so-called Mine gymnastics - Excellent remedy for colic, which is a daily ritual of each caring mother: it undresses, clothes, bathes the baby, strokes his tummy, legs, handles and back, makes a light spot massage around the navel. Pleasant touch helps to calm the baby and eliminate colic.
- Russian mothers love to give Durce water because they made their moms and grandmothers. But the dill driver differs from breast milk with its physicochemical properties and osmolarity - and, thus, acts as an irritant, so in itself it can provoke colic.
- Does the massage help with colic?
- The children of the first months of life prevailing muscular tone, so the common massage is not shown, and therapeutic massage is used only by certain bases. But the frequent laid out of the child on the tummy to feeding stimulate the peristaltics, strengthen the front abdominal wall and reduce the risk of colic.
Prevention colic in a newborn
- You told how to help with colic. And how to prevent their appearance, what is prevention?
- There are several techniques for the prevention of this problem.
- To reduce the likelihood of colic Apply the baby to the chest right . After feeding, the crumb necessarily hold in a vertical position, the "Stage", stroking the back - then the air will not go further into the digestive system and will not lead to the appearance of colic.
- In the feeding period, the baby's breastfeeding is often asked about coffee and carbonated drinks, legumes, seafood, grapes and sauer cabbage - products that can cause meteorism. If the mother moves well such dishes, he can eat them and drink to satisfy their desire, but gradually. It will not affect the child's colic. But the emotional state is transmitted to the baby. The full and satisfied mother is a happy child without colic!
- If the kid is "artificial", then choose a bottle for him that possesses "Anticolique effect" that is, does not give it to the air.
- In case of colic, kid Come calm down , calm and caress the baby. Take it out in any possible way, for example, talk to the baby, changing intonation, spoil the lullaby, use a rattle or melodic bells, show spinning toys.
- Alla Anatolyevna, why no guarantees are not even subject to all recommendations?
"If my mother slept, she went well, walked with a child in the fresh air and armed with knowledge, then she calmly perceives the situation. For her, colic is a physiological and passing norm, which can be corrected by various available methods.
Medical recommendations make it easy to facilitate colic and contribute to what they will be less likely. And the best prophylactic complex is the mother's handles and caress. Such a period you need to simply wait!
The pain in the tummy and the luckless crying of the baby is caused by different problems, including gastrointestinal. Discuss the restless condition of the child with a doctor, because there are pathologies that can only seem colic. With colic attacks, the main task is to reassure the baby with the help of available methods. But do not give the child medicinal drugs, herbal fees or other soothing means, without consulting initially with a pediatrician. After a period of infant colic, almost all children pass, and fortunately, they disappear with age as suddenly, as they begin.
Candidate of Medical Sciences, Pediatrician Pediatrician Scherbakova Alla Anatolyevna
* The perfect food for the breast is Mother's Milk. WHO recommends solely breastfeeding in the first 6 months. Mamako. ®Supports this recommendation. Before the introduction of new products to the diet of new products, consult with a specialist.
Reviews # Mamako.
Why moms choose adapted Mamako mixtures ®Premium? The story of how Solati won colic. Moms whose kids are completely on Yves face some problems when choosing a mixture. Savely pick up the mixture, as it turned out not from light tasks. We tried many companies, but as a result of one - adapted milk mixture from @ mamako.ru Premium on natural goat milk, her cream taste, transmits all the love of nature. We came across as many with the blown of the tummy, soda and colic, and only a mixture on goat milk miraculously helped us forget about this terrible word - "colic". As a mother, it is very important for me that the baby gets the most necessary vitamins for the development and growth of the child.
It so happened that I need to become a little bit. Perhaps someday I will tell you about it and prizes to take care of yourself, but now it's not about that. At least our IV temporary, I approached the question of choosing a mixture. Now we eat a mixture @ mamako.ru, which is produced on the basis of goat milk in Spain. Why did I choose the mixture on goat milk? First, it is another composition of proteins than in a cow. Therefore, if the child has the intolerance to the cow's milk, then he can come in a mixture on goat (just our case). BUT! If you are allergic, you need to consult a pediatrician anyway! Secondly, just the same at the expense of the properties of goat milk, soft curls are formed in the stomach, which are easier to digest.
So that the baby felt better, he should suck her chest or a bottle is not in a hurry. Kinder baby needs small portions. If the child eats too much and quickly, intestinal gases begin to accumulate in his stomach. Baby with colic must be applied to the chest two times more often than usual and give him a half of the usual portion. The fact is that the stomach of the kid is about the size of its fist. To estimate the difference between the volume of milk or a mixture, which the child drinks during feeding, put his cam next to the bottle filled with 100-150 ml of water. Not surprisingly, a tiny tummy is strained after each meal, right?
We carry on the handles
Movement and pressure on the belly relax the muscles of the press, so kids with colic must be worn in their hands in the right poses. One of them is called "rugby grip": the child needs to be put on the tummy on the forearm so that his head is on the bend of the elbow, and the legs hung on both sides of your hand. Hold the baby for the back of a free palm, slightly pressed. Wear a baby for 5-10 minutes, and then change the pose: Put the crumb your head on your hand, and post his ass on the elbow. In such positions, the kid will be more convenient to keep dad. But the option for moms: Press the child with the tummy to your breast so that his head is between your chin and neck. Start smoothly split the baby from the side to the side, quietly singing some calm melody.
The choreography that the best way delivers the baby from Colik is the movement up and down, from side to side and back-back. Such "fluctuations" kid felt in the womb of the mother. By the way, "dance" with the baby is most convenient in those poses that I have already told above (rugby and pressed neck). My favorite anticolique dance is called "Step with Lift". Keep the kid in the pose of "pressed neck" and walk with him around the room, rolling from the heel on the sock. At the same time, you must make 60 focate per minute. Consider yourself: "1 and 2 and 3". This rhythm coincides with the blood pulse in the womb, to which the baby got used. There is another ritual that I call the "dinner dance". Some babies like when they are fed and scold at the same time. You can dance during feeding, putting the baby into the sling or carrying. Your dancing and sucking movements of the crumbs are an excellent combination that even the most upset tummy will calm.
When the kid begins to cry out again during the next attack of colic, you can make exercises with it to relax the abdominal muscles:
- Gas pump Put the baby to your knees face up. His legs should be from your abdomen, and the head is on the knees. Start to rotate the toddler's legs towards the tummy's movement "Bicycle" and cort the funny face to attract attention. During the exercise, the baby will start to boil. This is a good sign: Gaziki leave the children's body.
- Coluit spin Take the baby on the hands of my face from myself. His back and head should be pressed to your chest. Fold your hands under the booty crumbs, connecting my fingers into the castle, and start scaring them, raising the baby, and then omit. This exercise can be done in another position: the child turns to her face, pressing his feet to his chest. Then you can save visual contact with your baby and entertain it with funny faces.
You will need a ball for fitness. Put the crumb stomach on the ball so that your palm is on the back of the baby. Start gently roll the ball with circular movements. Another way to apply this subject in the fight against colic is to sit on the ball, tightly holding a baby in your hands, and start slowly jumping.
War down a piece of fabric iron to a pleasant temperature and roll it into the tube. Put the compress under the tummy toddler. To further relaxed the crumb, put it on the stomach's pillow down so that his legs dangled around the edges. Turn the baby's head to the side so that he can breathe freely, and start massaging his back, stroking it with two palms up-down.
Sit on the floor, bend your legs in the knees and put the baby on them. Press the palm to his stomach and put your fingers around the navel. Slightly tilt the child to yourself and smooth circular movements massage the tense tummy. Before massage, make sure your hands are warm. Another good technique is called "cute heated": Lie on the bed, talk your belly and put a baby on him with a naked tummy so that his ear pressed to your heart. Heat, heartbeat sound and chest eyes will help the baby to relax.
When the child starts the attack of colic, bring it to the mirror so that he obsessed his drama. Attach it a handle to reflect and enjoy how soon the intrigued kid will drop.
Time on your hands
Anthropologists have proven: babies who wear on handles a few hours a day, behave calm their peers devoid of such manifestation of care. Please note: it is not about shifting a baby in carrying, namely about the time on parental hands. To rock the baby and press it to yourself need during the day, even before it starts to worry.
Like mom in stomach One of the theories about infant colic states that the attacks of the baby begin due to the failures of its biorhythms. When the baby was in the womb, the work of all its organs and systems was automatically regulated. Birth temporarily interrupts this slim organization. In order for the baby's biorhythms faster to normal, it will need your help. Create for baby clear schedule And wear a child on the handles. Your proximity extends the intrauterine period and helps the kid easier to adapt to the new conditions for it.
In general, the best way to calm the child with colic is to create an atmosphere for him close to the one that reigned in the stomach of the mother. Digid light, stable temperature, quiet sounds, cramped straw and swelling - excellent tools in the fight against attacks of crying from your baby.