On March 13, 2019, a new order of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation No. 124n "On Approval of the Procedure for conducting a prophylactic medical examination and the dispensarization of certain groups of adults"
Since 2020, the dispensary will be carried out on a new order. In this article I will try to clarify what will change in the clinition compared with 2019.
Dispensarization - A set of measures aimed at early detection of chronic noncommunicable diseases (HIS), assessing the risk factors for the occurrence of these diseases in order to correct them.
Simple words: the earlier to identify the disease, the easier it is to treat it. And also if there is no disease yet, then revealing and eliminating its risk factors can be prevented by a non-national.
In addition to clinical examination, a new order contains the concept of prophylactic inspection.
How will preventive inspections and dispensarization be carried out in 2020?
Preventive inspection - annually as an independent event or within dispensarization, as well as within dispensary observation in persons with already existing chronic diseases listed in the annex to the order of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation of March 9, 2019 N 173N "On approval of the procedure for holding a dispensary monitoring of adults" .
Dispensarization from 2020:
1 time in 3 years from 18 to 39 years and annually over the age of 40 years.
What includes a preventive inspection:
Collecting anamnesis, complaints characteristic of such diseases as: angina, transferred transient ischemic attack or brain stroke, COPD, gastrointestinal diseases.
Determination of risk factors and other states that increase the likelihood of chronic diseases: smoking, alcohol abuse, consumption of narcotic and psychotropic substances without medical testimony, the nature of nutrition and physical activity.
Identifying people over 65 risks of falling, complaints characteristic of osteoporosis, depression, heart failure, incorrect hearing impairments and vision.
- Anthropometry: measurement of growth (m) weight (kg) of the waist circle (cm) and calculating the body mass index (BMI).
- Fractional pressure measurement on peripheral arteries.
- Study of the level of general cholesterol in the blood
- The study of blood glucose in an empty stomach
- Determination of relative cardiovascular risk aged 18-39
- Determination of absolute cardiovascular risk in persons older than 40 years
- Fluorography or light radiography 1 time in 2 years
- ECG alone at the first passage of the profression, then from 35 years annually.
- Measuring intraocular pressure at the first passage of the profression, then from 40 years annually
- Inspection by the doctor obstetrician-gynecologist of women 18-39 years 1 time per year
- Reception of a doctor or medical school of healthy healthy results for the detection of visual and other localizations of oncological diseases (inspection of skin, mucous lips and oral cavity, palpation of the thyroid gland, lymph nodes)
What includes dispensarization in 2020:
Istage: It is carried out to identify chronic diseases and their risk factors, as well as the identification of medical testimony to additional surveys at the second stage of clinical examination.
At the age of 18-39, it is carried out once every 3 years:
1. Conduct preventive inspection in full (see above)
2. Conducting measures of screening aimed at early detection of cancer in accordance with Appendix No. 2 124n of the order:
- Women from 18 years old examination by a gynecologist.
- Women 18-64 Additional taking of a smear from the cervix on a cytological study 1 time in 3 years;
- Women are 40-75 years old - screening for the identification of tumors of the mammary glands: Mammography in 2 projections 1 time in 2 years;
- Men 45,50,55,60,64 years - screening for the identification of prostate cancer: prostate-specific antigen (PSA) in the blood;
- Women and men are 40-64 years old - screening for the detection of colon cancer: feces for hidden blood by an immunochemical method or quantitative 1 time in 2 years; 65-75 years old Cal for hidden blood annually;
- Inspection on the identification of visual signs of having any way;
- Women and men at the age of 45 Ezopagogastroduodenoscopy (EGDS) - screening of the cancer of the stomach, esophagus and 12 rosisons.
3. Conduct a brief individual prophylactic counseling
4. Drive the doctor therapist based on the results of the first stage of the dispensary.
Aged 40 and older
- Conduct profression in full
- Conducting measures of screening aimed at early detection of oncological diseases (according to Appendix No. 2 124 N of the order - see above)
- Common blood test (hemoglobin, leukocytes, SE)
- Conducting a brief individual preventive counseling
- Reception by a doctor therapist according to the results of the first stage of the dispensary.
II stage of dispensary . To be carried out in order to further examine and clarify the diagnosis in the identified signs of any diseases on IStage .
Inspection by a neurologist doctor
Duplex scanning of brachiocephalic arteries (neck vessels) for men aged 42-72 years old, women 54-72 years old, with a combination of three risk factors for the development of HP: elevated blood pressure, hypercholesterolemia, excessive body or obesity, as well as in the direction of the neurologist.
Inspection by a surgeon doctor or a doctor of a urologist (men 45,50,55,60,64 years old at an elevated level of prostate-specific antigen (PSA) more than 4 ng / ml).
Inspection by a doctor surgeon or a coloproktologist including the conduct of rectoroscopy (20-75 years) with the identified pathological changes based on the results of screening for the identification of malignant neoplasms of the large intestine and the rectum, with the presence of adenomatosis or the tumor of the large intestine and the rectum.
A colonoscopy for the appointment of a surgeon's doctor with a suspicion of a tumor of a large intestine.
Ezophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGDS) in suspected of the escapancy of the esophagus, the stomach, 12 reps - to the appointment of a physician's doctor.
Radiography or CT of the chest when suspected light-forming of the lungs.
Spirometry - among citizens with suspicion of chronic bronchopulmonary disease, smoking citizens identified according to the results of the survey.
Inspection by an obstetrician-gynecologist with identified changes in the cervix at the age of 18 and older. With suspected mammary neoplasms from 40 to 75 years.
Inspection of a otorinolaryngologist's doctor over the age of 65 with testimony based on inspection and survey results.
Inspection by the doctor ophthalmologist for citizens over 40 years of having increased intraocular pressure. And for citizens over 65 years having a decrease in visual acuity.
Conducting individual or group preventive consulting for citizens:
- with identified IBS
- Lower limb ischemia, atherosclerotic genesis or diseases characterized by elevated blood pressure.
- With the identified risk of alcohol abuse.
- For all citizens over 65 years old, in order to correct the identified factors of senile asthenia.
- When identifying high relative and absolute heart risks
After passing the closerization, a group of health is established - the criteria remained the previous, as for past clinical examinations.
It became easier to understand when passing the dispensarization. if you 40 and above T. every year , if younger than 40 years, then 1 time in 3 years. In 2020, those who are subject to dispensary from 18 to 39 years:
If you in 2020 should be fulfilled - 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 33, 36, 39 years or one who was born in: 2002, 1999, 1996, 1993, 1990, 1987, 1984, 1981 gg
So, from the innovation of the first stage of dispensarization in 2020:
- The concept of prophylactic inspection appeared - in the past order, there was no such
- Now the dispensarization is carried out for persons over 40 years annually - earlier 1 time in 3 years.
- We returned a general blood test for persons over 40 years old at the first stage - in the previous order it was removed.
- Now everyone at 45 can be made EGDS in the framework of the clinicalization
- Men increased the number of ages when the PSA will be determined (in 45.50,55,60,64 years) - previously only aged 45 and 51 years.
- They returned the feces for hidden blood after 40 years, but once every 2 years, previously only over 63 years old. And after 64 years, feces for hidden blood annually - earlier 1 time in 3 years.
- Women returned the ECG after 35 years annually. Earlier after 45.
- Now measurement of intraocular pressure to everyone after 40. Earlier after 60 years.
- Mammography for 40 years old and older than 1 time in 2 years. Earlier 1 time in 3 years
- The inspections of the therapist doctors have become more aimed at early detection of oncology in the framework of the first stage of the dispensary and a simple annual preventive inspection in all age categories.
II stage of dispensary can be said that it has not changed.
In order to pass the closerization in 2020, you need to contact the state clinic to which you are attached and sign up to the day intended for this. Information can be obtained from the reference staff in the registry.
The rules for conducting workshop in Russia are constantly adjusted. And since 2019, even the principle of which age groups are undergoing medical examination in the framework of screening in this or that calendar year. First, the dispensary was made annual for prenets, and then decided that people from 40 years old and older would be able to pass it every year. Let's figure out, the Russians fall into dispensarization in 2020, which guarantees gives the Labor Code of the Russian Federation to workers undergoing screening.
What years of birth come under the dispensarization in 2020
Recently, the rule was quite simple. Russians could undergo cliserization once every three years. And determine whether it is necessary to do this in the current year or not, it was easy. If the age that man reaches in this calendar year, Katten Three - the dispensary is laid. Even if the birthday falls on December 31.
Accordingly, it was necessary to pass the closerization at 18 years, 21 years, 24 years, etc. to deep old age.
Exceptions were, but they affected the minimum of Russians the most revered age. Every year they could check the health within the framework of the clockerization of participants and disabled in the Second World War, Leningrad Blockers, former juvenile prisoners of concentration camps, etc.
Now a rule, in principle, the same. But for older age groups (all, not only of beneficiaries), the dispensarization is more common - every year. Thus, you can contact the clinic to test health with greater regularity. First, they can always check the health of those who did not have time to do it in their year. Secondly, with regular observation it is easier to detect certain diseases in the early stages, when it is easier to get rid of them.
In March 2019, the Ministry of Health issued an order for new rules for carrying out clovers. By This orders Once every three years, Russians are trained in 18 to 39 years. And those who are 40 years old and more, can check the health every year.
The list of those who can undergo a screening procedure every year are included in other categories. These are the same disabled and veterans of the Second World War, Leningrad Blockers, etc. Also since 2019, every year there may be a dispensarization of pre -sters - those who have left less than five years before retirement. But after the climbing was allowed to take place once a year to all who turned 40 years old and more, all other lists of beneficiaries became rather meaningless. Those who are in them come, and so falls under the category 40+.
Thus, in 2020, the Russians of the following births fall under the dispensarization:
- 1975 and every older year of birth.
How to pass climbing
First of all, you need to contact the clinic (by the way, it is not necessary - you can check the health anywhere, even being on vacation or business trip). You need two documents with you:
- passport (or other identity card)
- Polis of OMS (or temporary evidence).
You will be offered to fill out a questionnaire that will make your lifestyle more understandable for doctors. How typically you are moving, do you have bad habits, etc.
After that, you will be sent to certain medical procedures. Their list depends on the age of the patient. For those who have not been 40 years old, a list of analyzes and other procedures in short. Older people examine more deeply.
Since 2019, Russians since 40 years have been examined for early detection of cancer. Younger are also tested on oncology, but simpler methods - visual inspection and palpation.
The second stage of the dispensary may be needed if any diseases are revealed at the first stage. What will enter the second stage - depends on the specific situation.
Following all the procedures, a person issues a document in which his health group is indicated:
- I Group - no chronic noncommunicable diseases, significant risk factors for the development of chronic diseases. After dispensary, doctors are limited to advice on a healthy lifestyle.
- Group II - no chronic noncommunicable diseases, but there are significant risk factors for the development of chronic diseases. Doctors adjust risk factors, recommend measures to reduce them.
- III Group - the patient requires a dispensary observation or the provision of specialized, including high-tech, medical care. This also includes patients who are suspected of presence of diseases (states) in need of an additional examination. A person is sent to the dispensary observation.
Guarantees to workers in the Labor Code
Labor legislation is still lagging behind those medical guarantees that are already given to the Russians. Uploaded every year since 40 years old, of course, it is possible. But many have to do it in their free time or taking special rounds to work.
Article 185.1 of the Labor Code of the Russian Federation guarantees Paid weekend for clockwork only in such cases:
- Once every three years for one day - for everyone.
- Every year for two days - for pre -sening and pensioners.
Days when an employee wants to pass the closerization, you need to agree with the employer. The organization is obliged to pay these days as a conventional working shift. If the employer refuses to give a paid day off - one can bother to complain about it into the labor inspection.
Original articles on our website: https://newsment.ru/contextext/dispanserizatsiya-v-2020-godukkie-goda-rozhdeniya-popadayut-pod-proverku-zdorovya/
Since the end of 2012, the term "dispensary" is firmly entered into the life of Russians. And despite the already enough impressive age of this practice, it is still a lot of questions from our fellow citizens. In particular, many are interested in what exactly does this concept? Who can count on a similar procedure and when? What is its order and features for different categories of the population?
We asked for these and other issues to give clarification of the lawyers of the Prosecutor's Office of the Kursk Region, and also consulted in sources close to the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
The essence of the dispensarization
According to the order according to the Office No. 1006n of December 3, 2012, the dispensarization is a comprehensive medical examination, which is used both for working and disabled citizens, as well as for students of day forms in educational institutions. She is subject to representatives of both sexes from the 21st age, and it is carried out every three years, for a number of exceptions. The goal is to identify serious diseases in the early stages, increasing the overall level of health of Russian citizens.
For dispensarization, you can contact the precinct clinic or to those who serve your address of the Feldshera point, where the health workers will prompt when you have events, where they can be passed and that they will represent.
Upon presentation of the policy of the OMS and passports, the country's citizen is issued a referral to the free passage of all procedures and inspections. All this can be done during working hours or while studying, and neither the employer nor the educational institution has the right to impede this process.
What years of birth fall under the dispensarization in 2020?
Those who do not have the need to dispensarize every year, or not spelling specific surveys by age, calculate whether to seek regular medical examination in the coming 2020th, very simple: the number of years that will be fulfilled to you, divide 3. If it is divided, it means that the time has come.
Specifically, for the first time this year, the dispensarization will be torn in 2002. And besides them there is an implementation of this program for those who were born in 1999, 1996, 1993, 1990, 1987, 1984, 1981, 1978, 1975, 1972, 1969, 1966, 1954, 1951, 1948, 1945 , 1942, 1939, 1936, 1933, 1930, 1927, 1924, 1921, etc.
Age categories of dispensary
General provisions for the procedure itself are fully described in order No. 1006n.
Order No. 1006n of December 3, 2012:
[DRIVR ID = "19PTB0R3CZOOBHOYSCOB6MM29RHMR7L6W" Type = "Application"]
[Drivr id = "1L-7_4RQ2BGAZ79yijygqsVedyndX5RMK» Type = "Application"]
The upper age threshold of the clincher is not installed. But, globally, you can distinguish three categories of persons for whom the concept of dispensarization is relevant, and whose criteria for which are different.
These are children (minors), faces older than 21 years (regardless of the form of employment, as well as non-working and students-glasses) and those who belong to the category of risk (blockades, people with disabilities, people with disabilities in labor injury, common disease, are constant Dispensary accounting). The last dispensarizes annually, regardless of the severity of the condition and age.
All adults, but not belonging to the risk group, for the first time on dispensarization can appear at 21, and then, if you prefer to follow health and increase the effectiveness of preventive measures, visit it with a three-year interval.
Dispensarization and children
Minors are undergoing, the so-called "Children's Dispensarization", which can be read more in more detail in the Ministry of Health No. 1346n.
Order No. 1346N dated December 21, 2012:
[Drivr id = "14fklwvgdvk_m_spvvv6aqvtcnwd4pimaj" type = "Application"]
Newborns and children under the year visit the pediatrician and pass all the designated inspections, take analyzes monthly, even in the absence of testimony and real necessity.
Until the two-year period, the frequency is stretched to three months, and next year of life it is necessary to do twice. Then visit the pediatrician must be taken annually, and the extended medical examination is carried out per year, three, six years, and at school age: at 7, 10, 14 and 17.
For children's clinics, they turn to the clinic at the place of residence of the child (where is decorated) or to the Feldshera point, if the first institution is not provided for by the specifics of the municipality.
Research and diagnostics on the program "Dispensary-2020"
As part of the dischanistering phase of this year, all adult patients are appointed primary inspection from the district therapist, where history is collected, the questionnaire is filled with an indication of all potentially dangerous health risk factors, a general diagnosis is carried out on the basis of all this.
The composition of the initial examination may be different, depending on the age of the patient, the presence of chronic diseases, as well as recorded pictures of health. Then the directions for visiting narrow specialists are issued. As a rule, it includes such research and inspections:
- anthropometry with the conclusion (special attention is paid to output categories);
- blood measurement;
- calculating relative risk on the cardiovascular system (up to 39 years);
- calculating the absolute risk on the cardiovascular system (up to 63 years);
- ECG (from 36 years old in men and from 45 - in women);
- FLG (from 36 years old in men and from 45 - in women);
- Mammography (from 39 years old in women, from 48 years old - more often, every two years, regardless of the timing of the dispensary);
- Gynecological examination (women);
- measurement of intraocular pressure (from 60 years);
- inspection by a urologist or surgeon (45, 51 years);
- inspection by a coloproktologist or surgeon, colonoscopy (from 49 years old);
- duplex scanning of brachicefrial arteries (from 45 years old in men and 54 years in women);
This means visiting the therapist, endocrinologist, ophthalmologist, neurologist, surgeon, urologist, or gynecologist, cardiologist, otolaryngologist (with testimony), surgeon, gastroenterologist (with indications), passage of ultrasound (with indications). Analyzes are surrendered:
- clinical blood tests and urine;
- on the level of sugar;
- on cholesterol in the blood;
- to oncomarkers (women and men after 40);
- biochemical blood (with indications);
- Cytology cervical smear (women from 30 years old)
And others appointed by the therapist and narrow specialists, depending on the anamnesis.
According to the result, a conclusion is issued about belonging to a specific group of health. There are only three of them:
- Absolute health;
- There is a potential for the development of diseases, incl. diseases of the cardiovascular system, diabetes, oncology, etc.;
- Diagnosed diseases in need of permanent control by specialists are diagnosed.
Specialized medical assistance is also appointed, if necessary, directions to sanatorium-resort treatment are issued and relevant recommendations on the day of the day, lifestyle, referred to the following approximate schedules of a medical institution to visit a preventive inspection.
The State Medicalization Program in Russia is adopted in order to provide all citizens of the country regular, deep and high-quality medical and preventive maintenance, reduce the burden on profile institutions and make their work more efficient and ordered.
At the same time, each participation in it is built on a voluntary basis, but Russian doctors recommend to realize the importance of cliserization and not to miss the deadlines of its passage under any circumstances. Remember, health is the biggest value!
[MOM_VIDEO TYPE = »Youtube» ID = »1KGBLW5OKGK» width = "610" height = "350"]
Dispensarization in 2020 is the seventh of the medical orientation event organized at the All-Russian level. The program is distributed to all layers of the population. What is dispensary?
The dispensarization is considered to be a complex of measures carried out by medical personnel to identify, treat and prevent a number of diseases that can worsen the quality of human life and lead to disabilities, death. The main reason for which the program was adopted is an increasing mortality rate among citizens from chronic diseases.
Goals and objectives
How to pass climbing
DISCISERIZATION in 2020 is carried out in a planned manner in all regions of Russia.
detection of dangerous diseases in the primary stage of development;
- preventing the chronicization of pathology;
- Epidemiological control over the situation in the regions or in the country as a whole;
- collection of statistical data on the identified pathologies and drawing up a program to combat them;
- determining the reasons leading to the development of pathologies;
- Consultative assistance to citizens, conducting conversations in order to inform the public about the need for inspections.
- The procedure for passing the closerization is absolutely voluntary, so the person has the right to refuse it. Sanctions for people neglecting the program do not exist.
DISCISERING IN 2020: List of examinations and specialists
The program provides for two phases of the survey. Their first of them is carried out to identify non-infectious pathologies, as well as the reasons for their development and includes the following surveys:
Poll (allows you to identify the etiology of the disease, as well as provoking its factors);
- anthropometric data (main physical indicators with the calculation of the body mass index);
- measuring blood pressure;
- blood test with determination of cholesterol, glucose, hepatic indicators,
- urine study;
- inspection of an obstetrician followed by the taking of scope to oncocytology;
- measurement of intraocular pressure when identifying signs of reducing vision and increase pressure;
- Mammography for patients over 39 years old;
- Cala analysis (detection of hidden blood);
- Ultrasound of the organs of the peritonean and small pelvis for those who have reached 39 years, as well as the ultrasound of the abdominal aorta to persons aged from 69 to 75 years;
- Inspection by the therapist, which will examine the tests and will diagnose, and also assign recommendations on lifestyle.
- The second stage of dispensary in 2020 is carried out in the presence of indications and includes the following surveys:
Uzi Neck vessels;
- colonoscopy or other invasive diagnostic manipulations to determine the state of the gastrointestinal tract;
- study of the lipid spectrum (laying of cholesterols on various fractions);
- spirometry for citizens who have bad habits (smoking) or suffering from lung diseases;
- inspection by such specialists as a neurologist, surgeon, a urologist, an ophthalmologist, a proctologist and a gynecologist, if, as a result of the examination, pathologies relating to their specialization were identified;
- The study of blood on the glycated hemoglobin among those who have been revealed by an elevated level of sugar;
- definitions in men of the PSA level in order to exclude prostate cancer;
- Preventive consulting individually or in an organized group among patients with one pathology;
- Reception by a physician who will determine the health team, and will also send to an additional examination, not included in the program of clinicalization in the event that there are medical testimony.
- Read the same: law on domestic violence
If a citizen needs additional surveys, the medical care algorithm is carried out according to the standards of a healthcare establishment, or the provisions of Law No. 323-FZ "On the basics of the health of citizens in the Russian Federation".
Federal Law of 21.11.2011 N 323-FZ "On the basis of the health of citizens' health in the Russian Federation"
Medical examination of older persons
For the elderly, the climbing program has its own characteristics: it is mandatory that the level of arterial and intraocular pressure is determined. Targeted such indicators like sugar and cholesterol. During the inspection, the risk of the appearance of the pathology of the cardiovascular system is determined.
Men who were 45 years old, and women over 55, should pass a duplex scanning of cervical vessels. The survey is appointed by persons suffering from hypertension or having an overweight body.
- In primary clinical examination, the ECG is appointed to men under the age of 35, and women under 55 years old. Citizens older ECG should be held with every medical examination.
- Women after 30 years should hand over the smear from the cervix.
- Men whose age over 51 years old, give blood for determining the level of PSA.
- Children's clisserization
Medical health care begins with the maternity hospital and lasts until the age of majority. The first examination by doctors is carried out a month after birth and includes a toddler inspection by the following doctors: Surgeon-orthopedist, neuropathologist, ophthalmologist and pediatrician. As diagnostic surveys, an ultrasound diagnosis of peritoneum organs, hip joints is carried out.
Children of 6 months of age should be examined by a otolaryngologist, an oculist and cardiologist. The final conclusion about the group health is a pediatrician.
The list of mandatory specialists varies with the age:
Children of 1-3 years attend the dentist, oculist and surgeon. The pediatric is responsible for compliance with the vaccination schedule, as well as the extract of the direction for the analysis of urine and blood, ECG and ultrasound;
- In children 3-7 years old, a neuropathologist and speech therapist add to the usual list of doctors. Before designing in kindergarten, the pediatrician recommends an inspection of a psychologist;
- Children from 7 to 17 attend such specialists as a dermatologist, surgeon, urologist or gynecologist, pediatrician, gastroenterologist.
- What years to displacerization are subject to
The program is designed for the persons who have reached the 21st age. These limits are selected on the basis of statistical data: it is at this time that people appear the first symptoms of serious pathologies.
Read the same: FZ about production and consumption waste
To determine whether to complete the cliserization and hand over the tests in 2020, you should divide your age to three.
If the result is obtained without a residue, the citizen can contact the medical institution at the place of registration. Children's dispensarization has its own characteristics: it is controlled by a pediatrician, which is an inspection and reception schedule. Most often, experts inspect children in 1 and 3 years, then in 6.7.10, 14-17 years.
In 2020, people born in 1981, 1984, 1987, 1999, 1999, 1999 are falling at the clisserization in 2020. And, accordingly, all who are over 40 years old.
What surveys are required
In mandatory, a citizen must pass the following surveys:
Filling the questionnaire;
- determination of blood pressure values;
- Delivery of blood on cholesterol and glucose.
- measurement of intraocular pressure when identifying signs of reducing vision and increase pressure;
- The remaining activities are appointed taking into account the gender and the age of the person surveyed.
The procedure for passing the closerization
Choose a day for a hike to a medical institution and coordinate the date with the personnel department in the presence of labor duties;
- Fill out a questionnaire that is possible to get in the hospital, or download its sample from the official website of the medical institution;
- Visit the clinic where to take a direction for the passage of climbing, which gives a duty therapist. He should give the completed questionnaire;
- pass inspection from narrowly specialized doctors, pass tests;
- Repeated to visit the therapist to obtain explanations on the received data and research data. When identifying diseases requiring additional examination, the therapist will send a citizen to the second stage of clinicalization;
- If you first prepare for the procedure, then the first stage of prophylactic inspection will take no more than 5 hours, which allows you to complete all surveys in one day.
Rules for preparing for laboratory research:
eliminate the reception of food and water on the day of blood delivery;
- To the hospital should be delivered to urine for 2 hours after fee;
- The day before, before the inspection, you need to abandon alcoholic beverages and physical exertion.
- It is recommended not to smoke within 36 hours before surrendering.
- Preparation for the instrumental methods of diagnosis depends on the type of examination, so the current information should be clarified by medical personnel.
After carrying out all the necessary surveys and obtaining results, the doctor therapist is a conclusion in which it determines how a citizen should be counted for:
The first category includes all persons who have not been identified by chronic diseases (citizens do not need medical care);
- The second category is classified by patients who have no diseases are detected, but there is a tendency to their development. In this case, individually, a citizen is choosing a drug treatment and invite to periodic inspections;
- To the third category, and should include patients with chronic pathologies requiring specialized treatment:
- The third category B refer to persons who have chronic diseases are non-infectious in nature, therefore citizens need dispensary observation.
- Read the same: do you need a cash register for IP
The final stage of the passport of the closerization is to receive a passport with a medical conclusion. The specialist should hold a preventive conversation with the patient, or to appoint a course of treatment.
Are the days spent on the passage of climbing
According to law No. 323-FZ "On the basics of the health of citizens", all persons that are officially employed have the right to undergo a survey. For this, they stand out one working day.
Sample application for exemption from work
Persons relating to pre-age citizens have the right to pass all procedures and doctors within 2 business days.
Students for the examination also stand out 1 day, and upon completion of the inspection, they need to take the appropriate certificate for the dean.
DISCISERING 2020: What born is born?
The health of the nation has become a major government project aimed at preventing and early detection of diseases. It is important for improving the quality and increase in the life expectancy of the population. A complex of medical events is divided into age criteria. Find out what born born in 2019 fall.
What is clinic dispensarization and should it be held?
Preventive inspection with the assignment of a complex of analyzes and research is customary to be called dispensarization. These are measures to identify signs of diseases at an early stage.
Often it is during the examination that a person can learn about the presence of deviations in its body. And the sooner they will be discovered, the easier and more efficiently eliminate them.
Does the dispensarization be held?
Such prevention is not a responsibility for a citizen, this is his right, which is provided by the state. To pass the closerization, it is necessary for the voluntary consent of the person on the research complex. The non-appearance on the planned inspection is not punishable, but doctors recommend it not to ignore.
How much is the closerization?
Honey is provided. Institution for free.
Conducts the recolatorization by order of the Ministry of Health of March 13, 2019 No. 124n.
Innovations in 2020?
A number of changes have occurred in the clinistering program since 2019:
To pass the closerization, the employer is obliged to provide an employee official exemption from working with the preservation of average earnings;
- The survey for citizens over 40 years has become annual;
- There was an opportunity to pass the climbing in a convenient time for citizens: in the evening or on Saturday;
- Mandatory screening has been introduced to identify oncological diseases, starting from 40 years of age.
- Procedure of dispensary in 2020
Planned medical examinations are intended for the population of adult age (children are observed according to a special schedule). The list of activities is designed for each age category.
When is it held and how many times a year?
As a general rule, the population aged:
from 18 to 39 years (inclusive) undergoes cliserization once every three years (the year of the survey is considered the calendar period from January 1 to December 31, in which a citizen reaches the relevant age);
- from 40 years old and older are annual research;
- Annually examination is also carried out in relation to the following categories of citizens:
disabled people and BBIrs, participants in the Second World War, who have been disabled subsequently a disease (except when the disability has come as a consequence of unlawful actions);
- residents of the Blocade Leningrad (awarded the relevant sign) and became disabled;
- Citizens, in the period of the Great Patriotic War, which have not reached an adult age and those who are in concentration camps, are then disabled;
- citizens of pre-age and retirees in old age or service of years working officially.
- Age categories of dispensarization in 2020
A complete list of dispensary surveillance measures in 2020 will receive citizens:
Whose year of birth falls on one of the following: 2002, 1999, 1996, 1993, 1990, 1987, 1984, 1981, that is, all over 18 years and whose age is Karaten Three;
- Starting from 1980, birth and older.
- Even in the case when the year of birth does not fall under the dispensary examination, the citizen has the right to apply to the medical institution and pass a preventive medical examination. Then he will be appointed a set of events, including general analyzes, as well as other surveys on the basis of their results.
Table of closerization by year of birth in 2020
For convenience, we will make all the values in the table, it is easy to determine if you can take cliserization this year.
Attention! Those who have a year of birth and age coincided.
2020 year 2021 Girls
|1982.||39 years||to 1980.|
|By 1981.||40 years *||(*) - from the age of 40 years in the program participates all years with the possibility of passing the clisserization annually.|
Stages of the dispensarization
Share preventive medical events in the following steps:
Primary medical examination with the survey and blood intake for a general study. In the same stage, a special screening survey on the detection of cancer is included.
- Additional inspection of narrow specialization doctors and specific analyzes.
- So, in suspected of a violation of the cerebral circulation, an inspection of a neurologist is prescribed;
- For men 45, 50, 55, 60 and 64 years old are needed to consult a urologist;
- For citizens, over 40 years old, an ophthalmologist is inspected;
- over 65 years old - otolaryngologist;
- Additionally, the patient can be aimed at consulting a coloproktologist with the necessary research.
- Specific analyzes are:
Duplex scanning of brachiocephalic arteries to senior citizens with them at the same time risk factors (high level of cholesterol, increased blood pressure and high body mass index), as well as by testimony of neurologist;
- colonoscopy with suspicion of an intestinal oncology;
- spirometry (with suspected chronic lung disease, as well as for smokers). In cases where there is an assumption of the presence of oncology, radiography and tomography are prescribed;
- EGDS (a detailed study of the gastrointestinal tract), if the doctor suspects a citizen of the presence of cancer of the stomach, esophagus and intestines.
- What is included in the dispensary of women and men in 2020?
Questioning, where the doctor conducts a survey in order to identify hereditary factors of the possible occurrence of diseases of the heart, lung, digestive tract, etc. Accent is also made for the presence or absence of bad habits that can lead to the development of diseases;
- Determination of the body mass index for growth measurements, weight, waist circle;
- Fluorographic study (1 time in 2 years);
- Measuring blood pressure;
- Blood test with clarification of cholesterol and glucose levels;
- ECG - for persons over 35 years old is an annual;
- Inspection of a gynecologist (for women older than 18 years annually);
- Measurement of intraocular pressure (everyone after 40 years is produced annually).
- The final conclusion about the health of a citizen gives the therapist on the basis of all the data obtained. In suspected deviations from the normal operation of the body, it can assign further
- extended blood test;
- other types of research.
- Special attention is paid to identifying the first symptoms of oncological diseases. To do this, in the usual dispensarization program included
Screening surveys aimed at clarifying common types of oncology that do not show themselves with obvious symptoms: cervical cancer;
- prostatic gland;
- If a citizen addressed a medical institution and passed inspections from narrow specialists, their results can be taken into account during the next preventive inspection or dispensarization. But provided that the visit to the doctors was in a period no later than one year, the data was confirmed documented and there are no symptoms of the disease requiring a re-examination.
According to the results of the dispensary or a professional citizen, a citizen belong to one of the health groups:
I Group includes citizens during the examination of which chronic diseases are not identified, the risk factors for their development and the need for dispensary observation is not established;
- The Group II includes all those who can be included in the risk group of cardiovascular diseases, with identified obesity, elevated cholesterol, smokers, alcohol, narcotic and other means. In this case, they do not have chronic diseases that require dispensary observation. Such citizens should fall under the control of a doctor-therapist with the appointment of medication correction (for medical reasons);
- Citizens, with the identified chronic diseases to be observed and the provision of specialized assistance, establishes the III group of health.
- Where to ask for dispensarization and what documents are needed?
If the year of birth of a citizen falls into the above list, then he needs to contact the Medical Institution (Polyclinic) at the place of primary health care for the passage of workshop. Moreover, even in the case when the date of birth falls at the end of the year, the preventive inspection can be done since the beginning of the year.
Important! A citizen must be attached to that polyclinic where it appears to pass the clinic.
Documents for clockworking:
- Medical policy.
- The examination algorithm is as follows:
In the doctor's doctor's office or in the Polyclinic reception, it is necessary to fill out a questionnaire and consent to medical intervention.
- Assice at the appointed time analysis.
- Complete all mandatory professionals.
- Approach repeated the therapist. According to the results of the conclusions of specialists and analyzes, health group is determined and familiarization with preventive measures aimed at reducing the risk of diseases.
- If a chronic disease is detected as a result of cliserization, a secondary citizen is prescribed, which includes consultation with narrow specialists.
- Paid output for dispensarization
From January 1, 2019, the norm of labor legislation was entered into force, which obliging the employer to provide its employees paid for the passage of clisserization (Article 185.1 of the TC). The worker has the right to ask them on a written statement and coordination with the leadership.
At the time of research, the employee retains the place of work and the average earnings. In general, only one day is provided, but there are categories of citizens who are relying two paid days for dispensarization:
"Prenings" (to whom before the onset of the retirement age remained 5 years and less);
- Recipients of old-age pensions or seniorid years.
- But such a guarantee can only take advantage of those employees whose year of born under dispensarization in a certain year. If a citizen wishes independently to surrender analyzes and consult a specialist, it will be a common examination. What is not a case involving the provision of paid days related to dispensarization.
Is it possible to participate in the program if you do not work officially?
Order of the Ministry of Health No. 124n define a list of groups of adult population subject to dispensary:
- citizens not employed officially;
- Persons receiving full-time education in educational institutions.
- Therefore, every adult has the right to undergo a survey under the program of the clinicalization.
DISCISERIZATION IN 2020: What surveys are available on OMS
Administration of the city of Yekaterinburg
- Health Department of the city of Yekaterinburg
- Department of Education of the city of Yekaterinburg
- Department of coordination of work on the prevention and control of drug addiction
- Committee on Youth Policy
- Municipal budgetary institution Yekaterinburg Center for Psychological and Pedagogical Support of Juvenile Dialogue
- MBU "Center of Social and Psychological Assistance to Children and Youth" Project "
- All partners
Is it worth going to the doctor when nothing hurts? From the "small" symptoms, serious, chronic disorders often begin, and cancer tumors attract attention when a person is already difficult to help. Their timely detection will allow to preserve health, life and ability to work.
Dispensarization is a program aimed at preventing and early diagnosis of somatic diseases. Order, the volume of surveys during the clinicalization is governed by the Order of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation No. 124n from March 2019.
How to organize and passes the clistering
The passage of preventive inspections is recommended and available to absolutely all citizens of the Russian Federation of 18 years. But the clisserization is not a civil responsibility of the adult population: everyone decides himself whether he will contact the clinic and follow the instructions of the doctor.
Climpacerization takes place in 2 stages. The initial stage is recommended to all applicants, the second stage or lowering - in the presence of indications. In addition, all adult citizens of the Russian Federation have the right to free annual preventive inspections. They do not replace the dispensarization, as they pass on the abbreviated program, there is no oncoscuring.
A person who wants to take care of his health can be interested in which doctors are organized and conducting dispensary. At the stage of this stage, this is therapist and obstetrician gynecologist (for women). In the 2nd stage, a neuropathologist, urologist or surgeon, a proctologist can "connect"; For elderly patients - additionally ophthalmologist, otolaryngologist.
How is the first stage
The algorithm of the initial stage in 2020 did not undergo significant changes. The survey begins with a recording to a precinct therapist or direct recording on the clinic receipt, to which the patient is attached. During the reception, the doctor:
conducts a survey of health status, lifestyle;
- Measures growth, body weight, waist circle (anthropometry);
- Measures pulse, blood pressure (blood pressure);
- Gives directions to laboratory, instrumental research.
- The list of analyzes and multiplicity of visits to other specialists is determined by the age of a person. So young people (18-39 years inclusive) take place annually:
- Measurement of blood pressure, ECG;
- assessment of the probability of cardiovascular diseases;
- General blood test (abbreviated by UAC), sugar, cholesterol;
- Inspection of the gynecologist (women).
- A little less often - 1 time in 2 years recommended fluorography (abbreviated FLG), and every 3 years - inspection of the therapist in the absence of complaints. The primary examination of the working age persons also involves the measurement of intraocular pressure.
Citizens from 40 years have inspections every year. The table below reflects how the scope of the survey is changing depending on age.
List of procedures
|Multiplicity of surveys||From 18 to 39 years inclusive|
|From 40 to 64||Face over 65 years||Questioning, evaluation of bad habits, risk of disease|
|1 time / year for all categories||Measurement of blood pressure, body weight, growth, waist|
|Cardiovascular Risk Assessment||Measurement of blood pressure, body weight, growth, waist|
|1 time / year for all categories||FLG|
|1 time / 2 years for all categories||ECG|
|At first clinicalization, and from 35 years - annually||1 time / 2 years||Measuring the value of intraocular pressure|
|During the first visit||1 time / year||Obstetrician gynecologist|
|Therapist||Measurement of blood pressure, body weight, growth, waist|
|1 time / 3 years||Blood Studies: OAK, Sugar, Cholesterol||Obstetrician gynecologist|
|For whom the second stage is necessary||Measurement of blood pressure, body weight, growth, waist|
If a somatic disease was revealed to the medical institution, there is a high risk of developing one of them, the patient is sent to further reassessing. Its volume is determined individually. Some diagnostic procedures (for example, a duplex scan of arteries of neck and heads) have a high cost and are available at the Policy of the OMS only for medical reasons.
In the second stage of the dispensarization includes:
Consultation of the neurologist (complaints, data for stroke).
- Duplex scanning of the arteries of the head and neck. It is necessary for men from 45 years old and women from 54 years on the background of overweight and high probability of cardiovascular diseases, after a stroke.
- Inspection by a coloproktologist, if necessary, RectorOnoscopy.
- Colonoscopy towards the proctologist (revealing cancer of the rectum).
- Inspection of the urologist or surgeon for men from 45 to 64 years, if the value of the prostate-specific antigen (abbreviated PSA) exceeds 4 ng / ml.
- Ezophagogastroduodenoscopy when identifying a tumor of the esophagus, stomach.
- X-ray, tomography of the lungs - with suspected malignant neoplasm.
- Spirometry. Conduct smokers, persons with chronic diseases of the respiratory system.
- Consultation of the otolaryngologist for citizens from 65 years in case of hearing impairment.
- Survey at the gynecologist (diagnosis of cervical cancer or chest).
- Consultation of the ophthalmologist -pace agents from 40 years in the presence of high intraocular pressure and patients, after 60 years - with severe violations of violation.
- How does the dispensary program works in 2020
What changes occurred in the order and volume of preventive care? So, young people undergo dispensarization every 3 years. However, on demand, they can visit the annual inspection, which includes:
Questioning, analysis of the risk of vascular diseases;
- passing blood tests;
- A visit to the gynecologist.
- In 2020, it was a turn to visit the Polyclinic of those who were born in 1981, 1984, 1987, 1990, 1993, 1996, 1999 and 2002. In addition, the survey is also the one who turns 40 years and more. If a citizen was born that year, which is listed in terms of dispensary, then in the current calendar year it can pass doctors both before and after the date of the birthday.
DISCISERIZATION in 2020 includes free oncoscrining. It is carried out at all stages.
In the 1st stage, the therapist conducts a survey of possible risk factors, examines the skin and mucous membranes to identify the neoplasms, palpates lymph nodes and thyroid gland. Women attend an obstetrician-gynecologist. List of other surveys for persons. Which formally nothing bothers, reflected in the table below.
Name of the procedure
|Age of a citizen||mammography|
|Women from 40 to 75 years old, 1 time in 2 years||Liquid oncocytology with cervix|
|Women from 18 years old, 1 time in 3 years||Ezophagogastroduodenoscopy|
|Men, women in 45 years||Cal on hidden blood|
|Men, women from 40 to 64 years old - 1 time in 2 years, then - annually||Blood on PSA|
|Men from 45 to 64 years old, 1 time in 5 years||Oncoscuring in the 2nd stage is shown to patients with suspicion of cancer and includes:|
x-ray or computer tomography of the lungs;
- colonoscopy (RectorOnoscopy);
- Surgeon Consultation (urologist) for men.
- Surveys on 1 and 2 stages are available on OMS, the proposal to pay for manipulations or analyzes is additionally illegal. If experts refuse oncoscrining or insist on passing it at their own expense, it is necessary to contact the insurance company by telephone hotline indicated on the medical policy.
Select time for dispensarization
What if a citizen works or busy during the working week, and only a duty officer takes on the weekend in the clinic? Difficulties with a choice of time for care of themselves were denied even from preventive inspection. In 2020, adults can make an appointment at a convenient time.
There are amendments about the possibility of turning in the evening hours or weekends. However, each polyclinic may have its own characteristics of the organization of preventive reception. To clarify, at what time the service is available to the population, it is necessary to contact a medical facility.
In addition, employed citizens have the right to take the day off and dedicate to his cliserization, and the employer must pay it. The frequency of such weekends corresponds to the multiplicity of inspection by age: people up to 40 years old - 1 day 1 time in 3 years, and faces from 40 years can enjoy this opportunity annually.
How to sign up for dispensarization
Preventive examination is available to all citizens of the Russian Federation from 18 years, regardless of whether a person has been employed, receives a pension, recognized as unemployed or is on leave to care for the child.
To refer to the dispensarization, 2 documents are needed: passport and medical policy. Examination is carried out in clinics, paramedics, health centers. You can clarify information on the website or by telephone medical institution. A citizen must "attach" to the clinic; Choose medical insurance and write a service application every year.
By choosing a medical institution, you can sign up for dispensarization in one way:
with personal handling;
- by registry / call center;
- through the patient's regional portal;
- With the help of the public services.
- To pass surveys in a short time, the citizen must first contact the clinic and clarify how to pass the tests on the day of handling.
The procedure for the dispensarization is:
Appeal to the medical institution, "attachment", filling out voluntary consent to intervention. Questioning.
- Obtaining a route sheet, laboratory, instrumental surveys by age.
- Inspection by a physician, for women - additionally obstetrician-gynecologist. Obtaining recommendations, issuing a health passport, definition to a group of dispensary observation.
- In-depth examination (2 phase) when identifying diseases. Consultation therapist, receiving recommendations.
- When pathological conditions are found at the level of the 2 stage, a citizen is provided free medical, including high-tech assistance, treatment in the sanatorium.
Dispensarization - the right of every citizen to take care of his health. It consists of 2 stages and includes a mandatory oncoscurination, aimed at identifying cancer in the early stages. In 2020, it is possible to pass the closerization in the evening, on weekends or while working with a paid vacation.
DISCISERIZATION IN 2020: What surveys are included in it and what years do medical inspection pass?
- Good day. Tell me who can pass the closerization in 2020 and what surveys can be passed?
The concept and features of the
Russians today have the opportunity to have a comprehensive examination for free, which makes it possible to draw conclusions about the state of their health. The dispensarization is a physical examination aimed at identifying chronic diseases and the risk of their further development.
The examination program within the framework of the clinicalization includes inspection in some specialists, as well as a number of analyzes and surveys. These events are carried out in the clinic at the place of attachment.
The climbing is universal, but its passage is right, not the duty. A citizen undergoes climbing only on the results of the signing of a written informed consent. No sanctions for those who do not pass to the dispensarization in 2020 are not provided.
The general discussing of the population began to be held in the country since 2013 and, according to the Ministry of Health, 87 million people were passed during this period.
Starting from 2018, the oncopoisk was expanded among surveys
Since May 2019, additional oncosrintings are applied: Pap-test for women (18-64 years);
- Mammography for women 40-75 years;
- Determination of the PSA in the blood for men in 45, 50, 55, 60 years and in 64;
- Analysis of the intestinal content on hidden blood: for men and women 40-64 years 1 time every two years, for the rest - annually.
- Ezophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGDS) - in 45 years.
- Who has the right to go through free closerization in 2020
To pass the closerization, it is necessary:
Get Polis Oms.
- Have attachment to the clinic.
- Suitable by age.
- Dispensarization is carried out every three years. You can go through it during the year, when a citizen turned 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 33, 36 and 39 years.
In 2020, the right to free dispensarization belongs to citizens of the following birth anniversary 1981; :
- 1990; 1993;
- Citizens older than 40 years.
- Who has the right to the survey regardless of year of birth
Persons who at the time of the passage of workshop have already been fulfilled more than 40 years, can be clisserizing annually. Also right to the annual examination receive some citizens from the number of preferential categories without taking into account their age.
And if the year is not suitable and there is no right to an annual passage?
If you do not come under the terms of closerization by age and do not feel about preferential categories, then you are entitled to pass:
Preventive examination in the polyclinic at the place of attachment.
- Examination at the health center.
- Schedule for children
Children undergo dispensarization in a special order.
To conduct a medical examination, you need to record it on a reception to a pediatrician in the clinic . The volume of surveys will depend on age: up to year;
- 1-3 years;
- 4-5 years;
- 6 years;
- 7 years;
- 8-9 years;
- 10 years;
- 11-12 years;
- 13 years old;
- 14 years;
- 15-17 years.
- The largest survey complex will have to go through children up to the year. It includes in its composition: the passage of inspection at birth and further: in 1, 2, 3 months, at 12 months.
During the specified period, a pediatric examination should be conducted at the age of children 1 year 3 months; 1 year 6 months; 2 and 3 years.
- Children 4-5 years old In dispensarization, pediatrician and dentist inspections. 6 years
- В The child will have to undergo inspections from the following specialists: pediatrician;
- orthopedist traumatologist;
- Children's gynecologist, urologist-andrologist;
- In addition, it is necessary to hand over a general blood test, urine, make an ultrasound abdominal cavity, kidney, echo-kg and an ECG.
В The child passes inspections from a pediatrician, a dentist, a neurologist, an ophthalmologist and an otorinolaryologist. In addition to examining doctors, it is necessary to pass OAK and OAM. 8-9, 11-12 years
В The child passes inspections from a pediatrician and a dentist. At 10 years it is necessary to pass inspections from a pediatrician, a neurologist and a dentist, an endocrinologist and orthopedic, as well as an ophthalmologist. In 13 years, the child needs to pass medical examinations from a pediatrician, a children's dentist and an ophthalmologist. In age
- 14 years Additionally, there are inspections of a teenage psychiatrist; Gynecologist - girls and urologist-Andrologist - boys. In medical examinations
- 15-17-yearnie Teenagers in a complex of doctors enter a pediatrician, surgeon, dentist, endocrinologist, neurologist, orthopedist traumatologist, ophthalmologist, otorinolaryngologist, teenage psychiatrist, gynecologist, urologist-andrologist. In addition to the inspection of doctors, you will need to do: Oak, OAM, ultrasound of the abdominal organs, ECG.
- Passage of climbingerization in 2020
To pass the clinic, it is necessary to contact the clinic at the place of attachment and
provide the following set of documents Polis OMS. :
- Informed voluntary consent to medical intervention.
- Questionnaire (questionnaire) to identify complaints related to non-infectious diseases, personal history, living conditions (smoking, alcohol consumption, nature of nutrition and physical activity, etc.), for people over 65 years old - risk of falling, depression, heart failure, etc.
- What includes a survey
The volume of the survey, which has to go through citizens depends on age and gender.
The procedure for passing the closerization involves the passage of the following steps The face is preparing for the passage of the survey. On the designated day, it is necessary to appear in the clinic in the morning on an empty stomach. Physical activity is not allowed to surveys, including the morning gymnastics. If the person is over 40 years old, then it additionally gives steels to hidden blood: the conditions for the delivery of this analysis must be pre-clarified in the clinic. :
- Complete the first stage of dispensary. A comprehensive survey consists of several stages. At the first stage, you will receive a route list with all surveys that you must pass depending on the floor and age.
- To come with the results on the reception to the therapist. The doctor will provide explanations on the results obtained, will determine the health team, and in the presence of high risk of diseases - the observation group. According to the survey results, the person will receive a health passport.
- Complete the second stage of dispensary. If, according to the results of the surveys, the need for additional analyzes will find out, the person will guide the in-depth stage of the dispensing.
- According to the results of the entire survey complex, another consultation from the therapist is to be held. It can provide the necessary recommendations in terms of the refusal of smoking, rehabilitation of nutrition and an increase in physical activity.
- When identifying diseases, the necessary treatment is prescribed, including specialized and high-tech medical care or sanatorium-resort treatment.
- The person can also be sent to the department of medical prevention, if it has overweight body, obesity or other risk factors.
The content of the first stage of the dispensarization will differ depending on age.
If a citizen is up to 40 years old, then for it is provided by the Light version of the closerization . He will pass: Poll or survey.
- Measurement of growth, body weight, determination of BMI, Waist circle, blood pressure.
- Definition of cholesterol in blood, blood glucose level, relative cardiovascular risk.
- Passing of fluorography.
- ECG alone.
- Measurement of intraocular pressure.
- Reception according to the results of a profile: to identify visual localization of oncology, mucous lip and oral cavity, palpation of the thyroid gland, lymph nodes.
- Screening to identify oncology.
- Women are additionally taking inspection by paramedic or midwife (from 18 years and older): they take a smear from the cervix and conduct a cytological survey of the smear.
- Preventive consultation.
- Complex of examinations when passing the closerization between the ages of 40 years more voluminous
and includes: Measurement of growth, body weight, waist circumference, blood pressure.
- Conducting a general blood test: hemoglobin, leukocytes, SE.
- Determining the level of cholesterol in the blood using the express methodology.
- Determining the level of glucose in the blood of an empty stomach (the express method is allowed).
- Detection of cardiovascular risks (for patients 40-64 years).
- Individual preventive consulting.
- Fluorography of light or CT.
- For women - mammography, inspection of midwife with a smear.
- Measurement of intraocular pressure.
- For men 45 years: Detection of a prostate-specific antigen.
- For both sexes: Ezophagogastroduodenoscopy, Cala's study on hidden blood, measurement of intraocular pressure.
- If during the last year the patient handed over any tests, their results can be included in the dispensarization.
The second stage of dispensary for persons under 40 years is carried out in order to further examine and clarify the disease.
This stage must be passed, if deviations were detected at the first stage Inspection by a neurologist, surgeon or a coloproktologist (including rectoroscopy, if necessary). :
- Colonoscopy: In suspected oncological diseases of the colon.
- Radiography of the lungs, CT lungs - in the presence of suspicion of malignant neoplasms of the lungs (by appointing the therapist).
- Inspection by the doctor an obstetrician-gynecologist if necessary (for women over 18 years).
- Individual preventive consulting or group counseling (patient school).
- At the second stage, dispensarization for persons from 40 years is provided
inspection by a surgeon, a doctor-collectoproktologist; :
- duplex scanning of Brachicefrial arteries (for men with risks of chronic diseases);
- Consultation by a urologist;
- colonoscopy - with suspected oncological disease of the colon;
- spirometry - with suspected chbz;
- For women: inspection by an obstetrician-gynecologist;
- Ezophagogastroduodenoscopy - with suspected malignant neoplasms of the esophagus, stomach and duodenum;
- radiography, CT lungs - with suspected malignant neoplasms of the lungs;
- Consultation of an ophthalmologist for patients over 40 years old with elevated intraocular pressure;
- Individual consultation.
- Preventive medical examination: what it is and how to get
If the age of the patient is not in the list for the passage of closerization and it does not apply to preferential categories, it is entitled to contact the clinic and take a professional expectation. Inspection can be carried out for early detection of diseases and risks of their development. But, in contrast to the clinicalization, the preventive medical examination includes a smaller number of surveys.
The advantage of the medical examination is that it is allowed to pass at any age at the request of the patient. It is held free and annually. Studies are included in the first stage of dispensary.
First of all, it is necessary to make an appointment with the district or in the department of medical prevention. As part of the primary visit, you will have to pass several analyzes and plan them in the morning.
In prophylactic examination
Filling the questionnaire to identify complaints associated with non-infectious diseases, personal history and living conditions (smoking, alcohol and physical activity, etc.). :
- Measuring growth, body weight, BMI and waist circumference.
- Determination of cholesterol, blood glucose, relative factors (for people up to 39 years) and absolute cardiovascular risk (from 40 to 64 years).
- Fluorography lights every two years.
- Inspection by an obstetrician gynecologist for women up to 39 years.
- Measurement of intraocular pressure.
- Reception according to the results of a profile: to identify visual localization of oncology, mucous lip and oral cavity, palpation of the thyroid gland, lymph nodes.
- Next, at the reception of the doctor's doctor, the person announce the results of the survey and conduct an inspection to identify possible oncological diseases with the provision of recommendations.
When identifying signs and high risk of incidence, the therapist will send you to an additional examination.
Weekend at work when passing the closerization
Working citizens on the same day receive a certificate about the passage of the medical examination. At the time of the cliserization, employees are entitled to get exemption from work for one working day.
The right to him is provided to employees once every three years on the basis of Art. 185.1 Labor Code. At the same time, workers retain the workplace and their average earnings.
Also, climbing can also go without separation from work in the evening and on Saturdays.
Employees of pre-age (five years before the occurrence of retirement age) and pensioners who receive an old-age retirement or in length of service, have the right to count on exemption from work for two working days once a year.
To do this, they should agree with the leadership of the days of climbing the clockwork and make an application for exemption from work.
Thus, the dispensarization of the population is aimed at preventing morbidity. For her passage, you do not need to have any complaints and the reason to appeal to the doctor.
In 2020, citizens of 1981, 1984, 1987, 1990, 1993, 1996, 1999, 2002, and persons aged 40 years can pass into the clinization.
Every year, the rules for passing the closerization change: new limitations or relaxation are added to them, and the list of procedures is constantly expanding. We analyzed what exactly changed in 2020 in carrying out clisserization and in how it needs to be held. You will learn about all the features of this procedure and what rights you have during its passage.
DISCISERING 2020 - Current information
Currently DISCSERING 2020
Not held . The reason is the spread of COVID-19 coronavirus infection in Russia and the world. Appropriate order Signiting Mishoustina was published in the legal portal. Specific pauses for dispensarization do not name . The program starts will be implemented only after a new order. At the moment, the Government promises to resume dispensarization at the first opportunity. We also note that in a number of the media there is information that stopping the free clinical examination is extended until the end of 2020. This is confirmed by the decree number 432 of April 3. At the same time, on May 20, speaking in the Federation Council, Deputy Prime Minister Tatiana Golikova declared that the government would try to resume cliserization immediately as soon as the risks of coronavirus will decline, that is, at the first opportunity.
If the program is stopped, until the end of this year, the question of the shift of age groups will remain open, to whom there was a closerization in 2020, and who had to go through it in 2021. It is likely that everything will depend on the extent of the spread of viral infection in our country.
What is dispensary?
Dispensarization is a complex of medical research and consultation aimed at assessing the health of the patient. This is a mass event that is held annually for people of different births. With its help, doctors can conclude about the overall state of health of the population in a certain area as a whole and solve the problems of individual people in particular.
What is it necessary for?
Dispensarization is a way to improve the health of each individual citizen and prevent the development of serious diseases (tuberculosis, oncology, HIV and dozens of other terrible diagnoses). With the help of a periodic full inspection, you can identify most of the hazardous health problems.
It is for this that there is a dispensary. It allows
free to go through all the necessary doctors Depending on the complaints and identified symptoms The state pays for everything, so such a large-scale examination is not good: it is beneficial to every citizen of the country. .Difference of the closerization and medical examination
- This is a more complete procedure, covering the highest possible "research area", which can be carried out in a short time. However, it is carried out less frequently than a medical examination - every three years.
Dispensarization The same takes place annually, but includes fewer analyzes and research:
Preventive inspection Patient survey.
- Weighing, measurement of growth and calculating body mass index.
- Blood test on glucose and cholesterol.
- Definition of cardiovascular risk:
- from 18 to 39 years - relative risk;
- From 40 years - absolute risk.
- Fluorography or X-ray of the lungs.
- ECG removal.
- Gynecological examination (for women only from 18 to 39 years).
- Reception according to the results of a profile: to identify visual localization of oncology, mucous lip and oral cavity, palpation of the thyroid gland, lymph nodes.
- Consequently, it cannot be called a comprehensive: doctors can skip something in the process. Therefore, citizens who are 40 years old
It is worth every year to undergo dispensarization and receive a complete set of medical services. Passage of dispensary - duty or right?
A citizen has the right not to worry about the state of his health and not undergo dispensarization. In this case, he misses his year and will be able to undergo a free examination no earlier than three years (or after execution of him 40 years).
However, it is better to take advantage of your right - there are quite a lot of positive features at the workshop:
- : For nothing you need to pay, it is enough to come to your clinic. Simplicity
- : It does not require registration of any documents, it is enough to present a passport and policy of the OMS. High speed
- : All procedures are carried out literally per day or two, patients on dispensarization are out of turn at one time. Availability
- : Dispensary runs so that all citizens can be comfortable to get on it, that is, including on weekends and evening "after-studying" clock. Medical assistance
- : Doctors are glad when patients are coming to dispensarization, as the medical insurance receives money for it and improves statistics. Consequently, doctors and medical staff will help pass the inspections quickly and comfortably. This right is provided by the state. Therefore, all citizens may pass, regardless of the availability or absence of work and tax deductions.
Working people get the right to at least one day in three years for the passage of procedure. Those who remain
5 years or less to retirement (and who is already retired ), get 2 days each year on the cliserization. Innovations in 2020
The dispensary is constantly undergoing changes, mainly for the better. The Ministry of Health is trying to optimize the process, making a survey as efficient as possible. So, in 2020, seven checks appeared on the most common oncomarkers in the list of mandatory procedures for all ages. With this innovation, doctors plan to improve the statistics of the detection of oncological diseases in the early stages.
In the new 2020, special attention of physicians will be paid to the eldest generation: for patients whose age exceeds 65 years, new screening measures have been introduced. This is done in order to prevent or brake certain age-related changes that can noticeably worsen the quality of life. Now in addition to standard procedures, people can pass
Additional tests for the following diseases: bone fragility;
- tendency to falls;
- senile asthenia;
- various cognitive disorders;
- Other states associated with the age of the patient.
- If we take into account that the dispensarization program has expanded with several new studies, then all organism systems can be checked. Consequently,
The quality of life of pensioners can be better If you cure all the problems discovered or at least improve the overall condition of the body. What is included in the examination during dispensarization
The dispensary consists of two stages, within which the patient receives a practically a complete medical examination aimed at identifying many diseases. After the first, superficial stage, based on the information received, the doctor may assign profile studies shown by this particular patient.
The first stage of the dispensary is an attempt.
The content of the first stage of the dispensarization will differ depending on age.
reveal deeper diseases By basic analyzes and studies that apply doctors during diagnosis. Many treatments become available only when a certain age is reached. When dispensarization is conducted the following actions Patient survey; :
- Weighing, measurement of growth and calculating body mass index;
- Blood test on glucose and cholesterol;
- Fluorography or pulmonary x-ray;
- from 18 to 39 years - relative risk;
- From 40 years - absolute risk.
- Fluorography or X-ray of the lungs.
- Taking an ECG;
- Measurement of intraocular pressure;
- Gynecological examination (only for women of any age);
- Study of the smear from the cervix on cytology (from 18 to 64 years);
- Definition of the PSA (prostate-specific antigen) in the blood (only for men from 45 years);
- General blood test (from 40 years);
- Feces analysis for hidden blood discharges (from 40 years);
- EFGDS (in 45 years);
- Mammography (from 40 years);
- Testing on monackers (from 18 years).
- After passing all these procedures, the patient will examine the therapist. It is important when inspected not to hide a single complaint. What more you will describe the therapist your well-being
More precisely, he will define a possible problem And appoints consultations of specialists and additional research. If you hide something, then the problem may remain unbearable for another three years.
The next stage of the dispensary
The second stage of dispensary for persons under 40 years is carried out in order to further examine and clarify the disease.
- passing specialists and additional analyzes or research based on the results of the first stage. The therapist should examine the results of the tests, compare them with complaints received from the patient and indicate how to contact. When dispensarization, consultations of the following profile doctors are made: a neurologist, an otorhinolaryngologist, an ophthalmologist, a surgeon or a urologist, a surgeon or a proctologist, an obstetrician-gynecologist.
In addition, additional research can be appointed: radiography or computed tomography of light, colonoscopy, EFGDS, reorganosososcopy, spirometry, duplex scanning of brachiocephalic arteries.
According to the results of the second stage of the dispensary
There will be another consultation with the therapist . On its basis, the doctor must make final conclusions and make a diagnosis if it is. In addition, a group of health is assigned as a result of the passage of the clisserization. Health groups after dispensarization
The procedure involves the assignment of a person to its state of a certain group of health and consultation. Following the two stages of inspection, the therapist assigns one of the three health groups to the patient:
- - This is almost completely a healthy person who has no chronic diseases of non-infectious type or factors that can lead to their development. Group II
- - There are no chronic non-infectious diseases, but there are certain factors that can lead to their appearance. III Group
- - The patient has diseases that need to be cured. In this case, the dispensary observation is shown either directly providing medical care. In addition, this group includes patients whose condition gives reason to assume the presence of diseases. The latter are appointed additional studies that were not included in the dispensarization. After assigning a health group, the doctor conducts a patient consultation. If there are risk factors, the therapist gives recommendations for their correction. In the case of assigning the third group
Appoints additional research and dispensary observation. People of what year of birth can pass a closerization in 2020
For most people there is a restriction on the dispensarization: it can be passed no more than once every three years. And not at will, but by the actual year of birth. Only citizens whose age can be avoided - 40 or more. The upper threshold of age is not provided.
Consequently, the clovers are laid by people who were born in 1981, 1984, 1987, 1990, 1993, 1996, 1999, 2002, as well as
Whose year of birth 1980 and earlier Minor citizens of the rights to dispensarization do not have. All medical examinations them are provided directly at the place of study at mandatory. .
How to remember when to pass the dispensarization?
Just remember a simple formula: if your
age can be divided into three without residue , then this year you can pass the dispensarization. The formula is relevant for citizens by age from 18 to 40 years. After 40 years, this procedure can be passed annually, despite the limitations. If you have passed a prophylactic physical examination, then you still have the right to go through the dispensarization.
Is it possible to pass a closerization if the year is not suitable?
Unfortunately, it is possible to pass free dispensarization only to "your" year: that is, when it takes all the other citizens of a similar year of birth. If you missed the deadline, you will have to wait for the next period.
However, not everything is so bad. If you manage to skip a whole year on the passage of climbing, then
You can pass a preventive medical examination . Such a procedure does not cover similar scope dispensarization, but allows you to identify the basic health problems at the initial stage. And you do not have to wait for three years. Preventive medical examination is carried out once a year, but not when there is a closerization. That is, you do not have to choose which of the surveys to go first: you will be available or dispensarization, or a physical examination.
How to pass a closerization in 2020
To pass the closerization, it is necessary to have a policy of compulsory health insurance and time to go through all surveys and get a conclusion with final advice.
Recording at the inspection
Notice to inspection is not required. Polyclinic and so knows that in a concrete year you are laid by the discussion of the year. However, you need to know what time there is a highlighted clock on patients passing this procedure. Enough
call the registry and ask No need to go anywhere. You can pass inspection in the clinic to which you are attached. It is important that the institution has the opportunity to spend all the necessary procedures and permission to this.
By the way: Before the dispensarization, do not forget to collect feces and urine tests into special containers for biological samples. They can be bought at the pharmacy. Do not bring tests in jars, bottles and match boxes: This affects the accuracy of the result.
Passage of climbing
In the time appointed in the clinic, all those who wish to pass should go with the passport and the Policy of the OMS. If a
There are some medical documents on your arms, which is important to show a doctor for accounting already diagnosed states, or a medical card - they also need to take with you. In the clinic, you need to contact the registry and say that you want to pass the dispensarization. As an option, you can immediately go to the Cabinet of Medical Prevention, but better after all through the registry.
Before dispensing, do not have breakfast or drink coffee, tea or other liquids. You can drink only water, and then in small quantities. Within its framework, you will also take a blood test, which must be made on an empty stomach.
If you eat or drink something other than water, then
The results will be unreliable . And then you can skip some kind of symptom of the disease. That is, the meaning of dispensarization will disappear, and you just spend time. In addition, people aged from 48 to 75 years old, which will be given the analysis of the feces for blood, is not recommended for three days before passing the dispensarization there is meat and meat food, products with a high content of iron and horseradish, cucumbers, cauliflower. It is also desirable to cancel the reception of vitamins, iron-containing drugs and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents. This may also distort the results of the analysis.
If you have diabetes or other diseases that require mandatory meals and do not allow long holing,
Notify this therapist or registration . Perhaps the first thing you can hand over all the tests that need to be made on an empty stomach, and have a snack in a buffet or a meal brought with you. Weekend at work
If you are laid by clispserization, and you work, then
You can ask about the weekend at work to pass the procedure. . Not so long ago, in October 2018, a new article appeared in the Labor Code of Russia, which guarantees the allocation of paid weekend for dispensarization. From this point on, all working citizens have the right to demand one day off for passing all medical procedures. You can do this once every three years. At the same time, pensioners and pre -sening people (women from 55 years old and men from 60 years) are eligible for two weekends every year.
Do not worry: for this day off you
pay in terms of average earnings . Therefore, you will not lose money. You can get weekends anyway. But it is better to coordinate it in advance with the boss, so as not to go at an important point and do not let the employer and colleagues in their absence. Therefore, you will first choose the day when you go away to undergo cliserization, and let me know.
And be sure to write
A statement in free form in two copies In order to document your absence at work for a valid reason. Give one copy to the manager, and on the second ask to put a mark on accepting a statement. The personnel department may require a certificate about the passage of closerization: this will confirm that the worker really spent the output in the clinic, and not cooled at the expense of the company. Ask such a certificate from the therapist.
Results of the clincherization 2019
In 2019 there are 1920, 1923, 1926, 1929, 1932, 1935, 1938, 1941, 1944, 1949, 1959, 1964, 1969, 1964, 1964, 1977, 1974, 1964, 1971, 1964, 1977 1986, 1989, 1992, 1995, 1998. Around the middle of the year there has not yet been the rules that citizens older than 40 may undergo this procedure every year.
The passage of climberserization made it possible to significantly improve the statistics on oncological diseases. As the Health Minister Veronica Skvortsov says, thanks to this event
It turned out to identify more than 56% of cancer In the early stages, which are easier to overcome. Moreover, statistics on breast cancer and a female reproductive system improved: now more than 80% of cases are detected in the first stage. As you can see, the dispensarization brings fruit. However, there are no general statistics in Russia, how many patients received so important assistance. It is only known that every year more and more people undergoes dispensarization.
By the way, in its framework it often finds out that most people feed themselves and have predisposition to certain diseases. Consultation at the therapist on the basis of research will allow
Reduce risks and improve the quality of life. Human life primarily depends on health. As they say, take care of the health of the fruit, then you can't buy it for money. And that's right. In Russia, the state is experiencing sensitively to the health and well-being of citizens. A program has been developed that allows everyone without exception to the population to undergo a survey in primary care medical institutions (polyclinics). In the events of the Ministry of Health for the next year there is a clinical examination 2020 - the main mechanism for monitoring the health of Russians. And what is included in this program? What specialists can you count on? How much money will have to give? Answers to these, and many other questions you will find in this article.
Adult dispensarization: when starts?
Medical examinations passes the entire population of Russia - this is a fact. But there are periods defined by the leading medical professionals in which citizens must undergo dispensarization. The time interval through which the recurrence of the patient's health is required depends on its age.
But what intervals are established by law:
From birth to 1 year - monthly.
- From 1 year to 2 years - three times a year.
- From 2 to 17 - annually.
- From 18 to 74 - every 3 years.
- From 75 and older - annually.
- It turns out that the clovers of the adult population occurs once every three years, and to achieve old age (75) annually. But there are exceptions. From a certain age, but up to 75 years old, men and women are additionally checked 1 time in two years. What doctors participate in this check? Not everyone.
Clipping 2020: What doctors and survey tests?
With age, human diseases are exacerbated by a person, hidden hereditary diseases appear, which in his youth seemed something fantastic. Based on this data, medical workers have developed statistics that have formed the basis of the preparation of the list of doctors. Naturally, for each age category, this list will be varied.
But the complete list of doctors and analyzes necessary for the passage of the clincherization 2020.
It is worth paying attention to that from 51 years old for female mammography is carried out more often - 1 time in two years. The same applies to all citizens aged 49 - the analysis of the feces on the bloody inclusions is carried out every two years. The decline in the gap between these observations is associated with all the same statistics. Experts note a sharp increase in the number of oncological diseases of the intestine and women's breasts in these age categories.
But there are such categories of citizens who, regardless of age, can be screened annually.
Categories of persons who have the right to pass the screeching country has a rich history, filled with different events. The fighting of the time of the Second World War has brought a lot of burning Russian families, caused a large number of injuries to her veterans. For these people, privileges are envisaged, namely for:
When documenting the documentary confirmation of one of these facts, a person has the right to undergo dispensarization every year, regardless of its age. Medical staff Polyclinics, in which such persons are registered, must lead lists and conduct their timely alert.
In addition to the annual rights to the passage of climbing, veterans of the Second World War, disabled people and blockades are provided with a complete list of specialists and doctors. In this regard, there are also no restrictions.
What month will the 2020 closerization be carried out?
The month of screening has not yet been determined. This is not required. The medical institution, on the basis of the full lists of all "visitors", is a graph of inspections. This usually happens on the plots, starting from the first to last. But the head of each clinic is entitled to decide when to produce inspections and in which site first.
The number of medical institutions workers in a certain period of time, the number of hospital, as well as not closed vacations can be influenced.
The duration of the survey of one person depends on its age. And the point here is not at the speed of moving the patient across the cabinets of doctors. Age categories determine the contingent of specialists who need to pass medical examinations. But usually this period does not exceed two days (of course, with the proper planning of the work of the medical institution).
What born born in 2020?
In order to clearly establish all the provisions and highlights of the closerization, the Ministry of Health in 2017 issued a decree number 869n. The document was published on December 13 of the same year, which marked his entry into force.
Reference. Such a concept, as a dispensary observation was introduced back in 2013. It was from this year age categories, as well as lists of specialists, analyzes and frequency of surveys, preserved to this day.
The document, among other things, contains a complete list of categories of ages, to achieve which citizens have the right to inspect specialists in medical institutions. Age, multiple three - precisely during this period a person can come to his clinic, present:
- Medical policy.
- and reduss;
- And the clinic is obliged to accept it / send to inspection.
If you speak it, then for the next 2020, people born in: 1981, 1984, 1996, 1999, may be collected for the screen.
But do not remember, in which year you can come to the reception. It is easy to check by simple arithmetic calculations. Remember the school rule on 3. To find out whether to share a two- or three-digit number on the top three, you need to calculate the amount of numbers in this number. If the answer is the whole, then the initial value is also divisible by 3.
Man 67 years old. 6 + 7 = 13, 14/3 = 4,333 - Number is not a whole, this year it is not necessary to go to the dispensarization. .
Man 66 years old. 6 + 6 = 12, 12/3 = 4 - an integer, boldly gather at the reception to the doctor, and do not forget the documents. .
Man 77 years old. 7 + 7 = 14, 14/3 = 4,666 - not a whole number, stay at home? And here is not. According to 869H declaration, from 75 years, the inspection is made every year. Be careful. .
What is included in the dispensarization?
If with the question of how to go through the medical screening has already figured out: you need to decide in the year, take documents and come to the clinic, then the composition of this event should be noted separately.
Answering the question: what is included in it, turn to the already mentioned not once with an 869n decree.
Check is carried out by two stages.
Filling a questionnaire with a subsequent inspection in several specialists, surrendering analyzes and the final visit to the therapist for the conclusion, the definition of a health group, recommendations. The second stage is carried out only on the tests of the therapist, after collecting data and all the first stage analyzes. Here, the doctor may need to clarify the diagnosis, or carry out additional examinations. It is necessary to notice that the dispensary observation is free. And any hints of doctors to pay for analyzes or to appeal to paid institutions are direct violation of the law.
The note. It is difficult for free this procedure, because the working population receiving a clean salary produces deductions from each s / n in the amount of 13%. Part of this amount is sent for pensions, social supply. The remnants go just for payment of the medical policy, which is considered free.
Newborn children examine in children's clinics. The contingent of specialists there is different, respectively, the procedure for the dispensary examination is different. Act regulating medical examinations for minors - 514n. As with adults, the document contains a list of specialists, a list of analyzes and age categories.
Upon reaching 18 years, a hands-up citizen must already register in the adult clinic, and to be examined, according to 869H decrees.
How to combine careview with dispensary?
This question worries more employers, on whose shoulders is the requirement for the annual examination of its employees. In order to save money, legal entities often try to combine a professional inspection with dispensary.
Theoretically, it is possible. After all, a part of the doctors hosting on "profits" accepts on closenserization. But in practice, this scheme is not implemented. The fact is that these two inspections are regulated by completely different legal documents. In decree on professional inspections of workers, it is said, among other things, that the organization is obliged to pay for the procedure or affected.
It immediately becomes clear that the hospital is not profitable to lose money. Therefore, it is hardly possible to achieve alignment. But you can try.
Screening / dispensarization - the voluntary business of everyone. The state allocates funds from the state budget to carry out this procedure, caring for the well-being of their citizens. Do not neglect the survey and analyzes. Still, this is your health.
DISCISERIZATION IN 2020 AND THE TABLE OF BIRTHDAYS WHERE ABOUT HER
Since 2012, the Ministry of Health has introduced dispensarization for the country's population. Dispensarization allows citizens to undergo a survey from specialists completely free.
This is relevant for those who have chronic diseases and for those who want to check themselves once again, because many diseases in the first stages pass asymptomatic. The dispensarization is carried out every three years, because when an invitation comes to a free check, it is better to use it.
How to determine whether you need to go to the dispensarization in 2020
If a person has no chronic diseases and it does not enter the preferential category, it needs to determine whether they need to undergo a free examination or not. To do this, take the number of years that will be next year and divided by 3.
If a whole digit turned out, then you need to go to the dispensarization. In 2020, under free dispensarization, people who were born in: 2002, 1999,1996, 1990, 1987, 1984, 1981, 1978, 1972, 1969, 1966,1963, 1960, 1957, 1954, 1942 , 1939, 1936, 1933, 1930, 1927, 1924, 1921, etc.
How to change the procedure for dispensary in 2020
First of all, it is necessary to refer to the therapist in front of the dispensarization. For a person will make a special survey plan. Upon completion of the survey, a person determines the health group. There are three groups of health:
The 1st group - it includes healthy people, the examination did not find signs of disease;
- The 2nd group - it includes people who have a tendency to diseases of the heart, vessels or diabetes;
- 3rd group - a person has signs of a particular illness. Such a person will put on dispensary accounting from a narrow-controlled specialist for further counseling and treatment.
- Before dispensing a citizen, a citizen needs to refer to the therapist, where you need to fill out a questionnaire with growth rates, weight and blood pressure. After that, he is given a route sheet in his hands, specialists and numbers of the accounts in which they accept are given.
Surveys are carried out in two stages: First, the therapist sends to analyzes and specialists of a wide profile. During the re-visiting the therapist, it can send a patient to narrow specialists. The first stage takes place all citizens whose year of birth was in the dispensary table. As part of the first person, such surveys are underway:
Deployed blood test.
- Analysis on the content of glucose and total cholesterol.
- General urine analysis.
- Cala analysis on the definition of hidden blood.
- Analysis on the PSA (for men older than 50 years).
- Cervical cytology (for women age from 30 to 60 years).
- Mammography (for women older than 40 years).
- Measurement of intraocular pressure (for women older than 40 years).
- Neurologist (citizens older than 50 years).
- HIV analysis.
- Upon completion of the first stage, a citizen needs to refer to the therapist.
If the doctor considers it necessary, he can send a person to the second stage of the survey consisting:
Analysis on glycated hemoglobin.
- Analysis on a lipid spectrum.
- Duplex scanning of Brachicepal arteries (for men older than 45 years old and women over 55).
- EFGS (for citizens with suspicion of oncopathology in the gastrointestinal tract).
- Consultation of the surgeon and the urologist (for men older than 50 years).
- Consultation of the surgeon with rectanoscopy (for citizens over 45 years old when detecting hidden blood).
- Consultation ophthalmologist.
- Consultation of the gynecologist (for all women).
- FLG (for men older than 36 years old and women older than 45 years).
- Even if you do not have chronic diseases, and in general, do not complain about well-being, it is better not to neglect the clinical examination, since dangerous diseases in the first stages flow without visible symptoms.
DISCISERIZATION in 2020 - what years of birth come under health