Author LikeProst! Each person faces the situation when you need to learn something very quickly. Such a need may occur not only before the exam or test, but also when preparing an ordinary homework. The story is an object that requires both logical thinking and the ability to memorize. And it is this "duality", if you can use it, allows you to prepare for the exam or to the lesson quite quickly. You will need Instruction If you need whole section or even the whole tutorial divide Material on blocks. It can be historical periods or different regions at the same time. Read the material not by separate paragraphs, but paragraphs or blocks. If we are talking about the same period in , highlight the similarity and differences between them and write down. Using the dates, remember what happened in the same year in the neighboring country. Using the material in individual historical periods, first of all, the new, which happened in each era compared to the previous, and what disappeared. This will allow you to imagine The process is in development, and then you can tell about each period more or less connected even if you forget some date or name. Try not to memorize the material For word. Any text must first understand, and then the process It goes much easier. Note the story plan, you can even write it. Highlight the most important points. Install the logical connection between them. Think what words you could tell about this event. Scientific terms use necessarily, but at the same time learn to explain them. Reading the paragraph, imagine the events about which the heroes of these events are. Try to answer the questions that they were for people, what clothes they wore, what they had characters. Remember their names and learn how to pronounce them. Use all types of memory that you have. Retell the paragraph according to plan, but in your own words. Determine which dates are the main, and which are secondary. Remember the most important dates. This is the beginning and end of this or that historical period and the date of the main events. Retell text using dates in the story. note A man much better remembers what he is interested. Try to get carried away by history, and then even the dates will be remembered by themselves; the dates can be memorized by the association, but it is not worth abuse. Helpful advice Learn to read a historic map. It denotes the boundaries of states, changes in these boundaries over time, the dates of the main events, the direction of the movement of troops of opponents and much more. In lessons and even on exams are usually allowed to use cards.
How to learn the story quickly
Each person faces the situation when you need to learn something very quickly. Such a need may occur not only before the exam or test, but also when preparing an ordinary homework. The story is an object that requires both logical thinking and the ability to memorize. And it is this "duality", if you can use it, allows you to prepare for the exam or to the lesson quite quickly.
You will need
If you needQuickly learn
whole section or even the whole tutorial dividenecessary
Material on blocks. It can be historical periods or different regions at the same time. Read the material not by separate paragraphs, but paragraphs or blocks. If we are talking about the same period indifferent countries
, highlight the similarity and differences between them and write down. Using the dates, remember what happened in the same year in the neighboring country.
Using the material in individual historical periods, first of all, the new, which happened in each era compared to the previous, and what disappeared. This will allow you to imaginehistorical
The process is in development, and then you can tell about each period more or less connected even if you forget some date or name.
Try not to memorize the materialword
For word. Any text must first understand, and then the processMemorism
It goes much easier. Note the story plan, you can even write it. Highlight the most important points. Install the logical connection between them. Think what words you could tell about this event. Scientific terms use necessarily, but at the same time learn to explain them.
Reading the paragraph, imagine the events about which the heroes of these events are. Try to answer the questions that they were for people, what clothes they wore, what they had characters. Remember their names and learn how to pronounce them. Use all types of memory that you have. Retell the paragraph according to plan, but in your own words.
Determine which dates are the main, and which are secondary. Remember the most important dates. This is the beginning and end of this or that historical period and the date of the main events. Retell text using dates in the story.
A man much better remembers what he is interested. Try to get carried away by history, and then even the dates will be remembered by themselves; the dates can be memorized by the association, but it is not worth abuse.
Learn to read a historic map. It denotes the boundaries of states, changes in these boundaries over time, the dates of the main events, the direction of the movement of troops of opponents and much more. In lessons and even on exams are usually allowed to use cards.
- How to teach dates
- How to learn the history of Russia
- How to quickly memorize historical dates
- How to remember the dates on the story
- How to prepare for GIA or EGE on history quickly
- What skills and skills will need when passing the exam on history
- How to memorize historical dates
- How to learn dates on history
- How to pass a test on history
- How to teach history
- How to pass history
- How to study history
- How to learn dates on history
- How to learn stories tickets
- How to read textbooks
- How to learn retelling
- How to understand the story
- How best to memorize dates and events
- How to prepare for the exam in one day
- How to prepare for the history of history
- How to quickly learn retelling
- How to quickly learn material
- How to quickly learn the subject
- How to remember the big abstract
I constantly ask the question: how can I remember such an abundance of dates, surnames, events, terms? How to put everything in some kind of logical chain, in a single scheme? It is impossible! Unfortunately, our school does not contribute to the emergence of student solid vision of history. As experience shows, few people own a holistic vision of the process. During teaching at school, college, university I have accumulated enough Takes and Lifehakov There are two approaches, two basic principles of studying history. From common to particular, from the description of periods to the facts. The second approach is from the facts, personalities to the idea of the general process. In my opinion, Both approaches have the right to be . I made sure that these two approaches it is better to combine, unite. Now I will explain how to do it. Tip: Make a common graphic pattern of periods. Open any periodization on the history of Russia, what you like more. You must definitely pay attention to which criteria periods are allocated. The criterion can be economics, culture, social sphere. Take the A4 sheet and on the horizontal axis denote the periods you found. One proposal or phrase characterize and sign the period (the main idea, the main feature). For example, if we take the 12-13th century, then this is a period of political fragmentation. We obtain such a scheme of history from the very beginning to the present day. Breaking the scheme take and hang around your eyes in the place where you most often have - above the table, on the refrigerator, where it will be more efficient. Along the house, even thresh. After a week or two, this scheme is in your mind. It is very significant. In fact, adolescents have knowledge of facts, but they are not associated with the overall picture of events. It is necessary for the overall picture, integrity, from it and must begin. What to do next? You ask yourself a question: what period of history is the most interesting to you? From him and you need to start. By the end of occupations, after a year and a half, it often changes :) Take the period that most like most and go deep into - Fill it with smaller events. For example, divide for periods of government. We go from common events to smaller details, details and facts. Tip: Facts choose those that you really are interesting. Now there are many bore texts, calculated more on professionals, people who already own the material. Therefore, for beginners, these books seem boring.
If any books seem uninteresting to you - do not read them! Look for what is lighting! Look for those details that allow you to paint the historical picture. Many see the story as black and white cinema without sound. Collect it! Example: Recents of Ivan the Terrible Elena Glinsky - she was red-haired. This is a fact that a little decorates our knowledge of history, makes them memorable, special, unique. Bright, figurative facts that you were impressed, inspired, surprised, never will be forgotten. There are no details to the portraits of the rulers, to the historical events that you raise and explore. There are no unambiguous interpretations in history. How many historians, so many opinions. They say how to deal with history, is this fiction? The story rewrite every ten years, this is fiction. Tip: At first, it is better not to delve into the discussion between historians. Take one interpretation, point of view. Choose the generally accepted or the one that you closer. And when you accumulate enough knowledge and experience, you will be easier to look at the discussion. If you get involved in the discussion, then you can lose the very historical identity or event from the view. Tip: Any incomprehensible word you meet - open a dictionary or at least Wikipedia, look at the meaning of this word. It is very important to read the historical text, all words were understood. If you do not understand terms, the picture will be blurred and inaccurate, fuzzy. Example: It is impossible to understand the history of the 17th century, If you do not know the meaning of the word "secularization". Do not be lazy to open the dictionary and see the meaning of the word. The most important thing: Try to use all channels for receiving information (sound, vision, touch). Learn how to get no dry knowledge, but impressions! Bright impressions about a particular historical process. Example: For the first time came to the church of Vasily blissful. I already knew a lot. When I got, all the knowledge came somewhere. Immediate impressions eclipsed all my knowledge obtained by conscious jar. I remember how she touched the walls of the cathedral, concerned the rough walls. All trembling inside - You touch the story. Amazing impressions. Maybe someone was lucky enough to hold a dress of great-grandmothers in her hands. You get knowledge about history not through the head, but through some other sources. I turned Rakhmaninov when studying the history of 20 V, since his music helps, like no other, immersed in the atmosphere of that era, historical events of Russia. There are 18 century - see What kind of music was which artists worked at that time. The same: study the history of the war and not to listen to the military songs - meaningless. Hear how this era sounded. You have enough paradise of historical canvases of this historic period. Travel on the Golden Ring. Schoolchildren never later confused Ryazan Kremlin with any other - they had His personal Impression from this monument, see historical films, listen to music, read poems and prose. Do everything so that you have had your bright impressions. Tip: Everyone has a favorite poet or writer. Think about when he lived, with what ruler, in which era. So through Joseph Brodsky I loved the 20th century. His life and fate intertwined with the events of the era. But I like Mozart! Then you do bridge . If you like the composer who did not live and did not figure out in Russia, then do it. In the time of which Russian ruler lived Mozart? Epoch Catherine II. There was a chance to visit Russia, but the trip did not take place. The problem is everything as if in space. Who rules, what problems were solved. Entry through interest and through synthesis. Magic buttons no. Everything requires adherence, meticulousness, aims. The more knowledge gets, the easier it will move on. ANSWERS ON QUESTIONS: How to help your child learn history? At school, this subject does not like this subject. Everything that has said is class with 9. All that earlier requires a completely different approach. It all depends on age and from the material that is held at school. Tip 1. : Start with yourself - the child takes everything only on the personal example of parents. If you can't endure the story, then the child will not love the story. Council 2: Do not force. If the child does not like the story - or maybe it's not him? Make a child to love the subject meaningless. You can show a personal example that you closely like it. You can talk to the child about personal history - the procession of the immortal regiment. You can take a child for one or another exposition, exhibition. You can open it for him. Interested in textbooks, good books, authors for children, starting with primary school. I am not a fan to recommend specific authors or literature. You can read textbooks, but they still do not greatly contribute ... I believe that the authors - it all depends on who you are closer. The authors each specializes in their specific period. How many people, so many opinions. Look for! Information Sea. You can find the author who is closer to you. Do not scare that today you like one author, and after some time completely different. This is normal! Views change if you are moving in the study of history. Is it true that the facts are distorted in the textbooks? There are really many dark periods in history. If they are afraid of them, then we will not start learning it. Do not strive for perfectionism, history is very subjective science. It often happens that the author speaks, and after 5 changes his point of view. Let it stop you. Is the newest history (CHV) of schoolchildren 8-9 class available available? It depends on the students themselves. According to the experience, children perceive it at their own level, maybe not as adults do. To fully understand the history of the XX in difficult. But this is another cliché, a look around ... and the history of the XX B, and the new story, and the ancient - any, her perception changes with age. This is normal, it is natural. How to be if an interesting material refers to a period that is not interesting? Maybe you know little about him, you understand little? I do not see a global contradiction. Outcome: We study the story at any age. This is a great time - it will change your life, your vision of life, actions of other people. Relieve yourself from the overall scheme of developing events. Move to detail, interesting facts, impressions that will help live emotionally, skip through yourself, through the heart. Listen to music, look painting, go to the exhibition. Video of Ether VK - How to teach a story from scratch? Second ester VK - Why do we know the story?
VK ether - how not to be confused in the information stream?
Summer is not forever, and the studies and exams will begin again. The editor of the Center for Historical and Social Disciplines of the Russian Word Publishing House Ilya Ivanov prepared several advice, as schoolchildren quickly understand and remember the main historical events.
First grade. Mailing.
Valuable advice and invaluable support for parents of first-graders
1. Share material on blocks . It is difficult to remember the big volume immediately, and in parts it is easy to learn anything. In the textbook there are paragraphs, paragraphs, blocks, and in atlas thematically related reversals, push them away from them.
2. Make cards with 10-15 dates and related events. Read, set aside for five minutes. Then repeat. Make new cards as soon as you remember the previous ones. Over time, a stack will be hampered, and before the control or exam, it will be easy to repeat everything again.
3. Register a summary after studying each section. Pay attention to new events and features that appeared in this era.
4. Make color accents in the text . Select the date, names and basic events with a marker or pencil in your records - it will be easier to navigate.
5. Create images on the topic of the read chapter or section. . See the cinema about this epoch, Polystay the biographies of the main figures or their memories. Sometimes a brief line in memoirs is better characterized by a historical period than a huge text for 10 pages. Take a look at the cards - there is everything you read, only in a compressed form.
6. Learn to allocate . Everything is good in moderation. Dates and names can be memorable, but without understanding the meaning they will be empty sound. But the understanding of the process or phenomenon without dates and the names of the main participants will seem too common.
7. Do not zubrite . Try to understand the meaning and retell your words. Feel yourself with a famous professor at lecture in the audience.
8. Compare what happened at the same time inside our country and abroad . Learn to see the relationship of events. Make a table of four columns: the date that happened inside the country, the foreign policy of Russia and world events. Compare and remember together.
9. Use different sources: textbook, atlas, encyclopedia, contour cards . Something easier to remember, reading the text, and something needs to be visualized on the map. For example, as you like to read about how in the XVIII century, new plants opened in the Urals, but it is necessary to compare once on the cards the number of plants that reflect the history of Russia at the beginning of the 18th century, and everything will become clear.
10. Do not hurry, but do not postpone . Distribute time: uniformly divide the material into parts and learn. Leave the time to repeat and spare day - suddenly part of the material will require more time or will be too complicated.
11. Keep the materials, atlases and contour cards. When preparing for the USE or the Olympiad, it will be easier to recall the material passed. Use clean cards to repeat and control knowledge.
Remember: "People who do not know their past has no future" (Mikhail Lomonosov).
The story is included in the list of items required to explore the school. With its help, you can move without a time machine to any era, "watch" for its main actors. There is a lot of information on this subject, to systematize and remember it difficult. How to quickly learn history? How to remember Dates, events and heroes? The tips below will help this.
How to quickly learn history: Simple recommendations
Someone this item is easily given, someone faces certain difficulties in the process of studying it. What you need to know in order to facilitate the task?
You will be interested: How to learn geography easily and fast? What secrets exist
- Discard the cramp. How to learn the story quickly and easily? Texts should not be attempting to memorize the word. The key to success is an understanding of the material read. Sometimes one unclear term is enough to disrupt the entire system.
- Spread the paragraph to blocks. The text should be divided into semantic blocks. To memorize, it is also useful to come up with a name for each passage in accordance with its basic idea. Then you need to retell each block in your own words.
- Stimulate yourself. Each person remains a child in the soul. He needs promotion for well done work. How to quickly learn the story and love this subject? You need to come up with a reward for every new achievement. You can also develop a system of sentences.
Tables and maps
How to quickly learn the history of a country? An invaluable assistant in this case will be the date table, where they are distributed in chronological order. This table should be handled when studying each topic. The more often it uses it, the stronger the dates are enshrined in memory.
Also, the story is not easy to learn without historical cards, on which movements in the military process are depicted. In addition, they will help to understand the separation of land in different periods.
How to quickly learn history? To memorize a large amount of information it is useful to make a special notebook. It is intended for a brief outline of the material studied. In the notebook you can draw handwritten schemes that allow us to visually imagine links between events. Graphic notes help reduce large texts, contribute to memorization. You can also make a drawing dedicated to a particular event.
Historical notes It is advisable to do on each individual era. Any event you can pay more attention to some kind of devoting less time.
"Mind Games" - a technique that has proven itself in the study of humanitarian items. Its essence is the creation of stable images and paintings in your head dedicated to the material being studied. In other words, the technique offers a person to dream on a given topic.
How to learn Russia's history quickly? For example, a person is trying to remember the key points in the Leningrad blockade. In his imagination, he may take the place of the ordinary warrior, whom the enemies surround. He should try to survive the emotions that can experience a soldier in this terrible moment. You can also imagine orders that give the hero command, its possible exploits. The technique allows you to bind your own false memories for real numbers and dates.
Unfortunately, the imagination is sufficiently developed not in all people. How to quickly learn the history of Ukraine? For example, a person studies the rule of Princess Olga, who became the first government, who adopted the Christianity of the Byzantine rite. He needs to find documentaries and drawings dedicated to this topic.
Fantasies that already exist in the real world will help people who have no imagination. Almost any topic now you can find documentary paintings, drawings, archival photos and so on.
History is a difficult subject. The success of its study largely depends on whether the student is regularly involved. You need to take a rule to contact the textbook daily, study the new material for at least 30 minutes a day. However, it is not necessary to deal for several hours, since the brain simply will not be able to have a full processing of information.
How to make yourself learn history, if there is no desire to do this? It is not necessary to start with ancient times at all. You can choose for yourself the most interesting historical segment and proceed to study. Be sure to learn more about events that have a direct or indirect attitude towards it.
Features of human memory
Before proceeding to the task, it is necessary to at least superficially examine the basic properties of the memory, because it will help to avoid committing the most common mistakes, because of which, in fact, the absolute majority of people do not want to teach the theory. There are three main types of memory:
- The first is short-term when information is not delayed in the head longer than a few minutes. Most often, such an effect is observed during surface reading or listening to the topic with parallel execution of another task, so this preparation is not enough for high-quality memorization.
- The second form is designed for longer storage of information, referred to as intermediate memory. Usually, the memory effect lasts from a few days to a month, and in order to achieve it, it falls several times or listening to the text, not forgetting his oral retelling or written presentation, which also turns out to be very effective.
- Under the third stage, the long-term memory is meant, and it is believed that the information attached in this way remains in the subconscious of life, even if a person appears that he has long been forgotten. It is easier to achieve such an effect with the help of practical fastening of the material, and more simply, the experience gained and certain skills that are deposited on the deep level.
In addition, it is worth dedicated to a few words such a frequently used method of studying historical themes. Mechanical foil and memorizing text to memory, really help to learn a large paragraph on history, but it is not easy, because so as not to get down, the disciples are trying to remember the text almost literally, while losing it, and sometimes not even understanding its meaning.
As a result, it is worth forgeting one sentence or the beginning of a new paragraph, how instantly fails, the child is lost and cannot recall the subsequent part of the text, which does not most likely affect not only its oratorical abilities and emotional state, but also on the evaluation of knowledge. At this disadvantage, the disadvantages do not end, because the material learned in this way at best is delayed in the intermediate memory, completely weathered from the head in a few weeks.
Such a feature makes a technique inadmissible if it is necessary to consolidate knowledge for a longer-term period.
This does not mean that it can be completely abandoned from it, another thing is that the sound information must be subjected to a repeated repetition presented in several options (oral retelling, writing on a piece of paper, answers to major questions and other).
Most Effective Memory Methods
Flowing over how to qualitatively and quickly learn paragraph on history to remember it for many years, and ideally for life, it is better to immediately abandon the crafts, choosing lighter and reliable options that will certainly fail by manifesting in forgetfulness At the most inopportune moment. Thus, experts allocate at least one universal algorithm that will help to cope with the task.
The easiest method of memorizing texts of various focus and the degree of difficulty consists of only out of several steps, despite that such an algorithm is suitable for students of any class and even adults. In addition, it is considered one of the fastest, offering the most prompt assimilation and fixing the material. In fact, we are talking about a peculiar plan for the study of the theoretical material offering the following priority of actions:
- The first step implies a slow and thoughtful reading of the paragraph in the textbook or in the abstract with the obligatory understanding of complex and incomprehensible places in the text, despite the fact that such arguments can and even need to void out loud.
- It is not necessary to abandon the study of additional information on the material, especially if it is provided in the textbook as footnotes and individual items. Usually, to read, and then tell yourself or staying next to a friend, these footnotes go no more than 2-3 minutes, but the result will not make yourself wait a long time, as the material succeeds to understand and learn.
- Usually, a whole list of issues is given to each paragraph or a separate topic, which many students carefully ignore. This habit is explained quite simple, because with superficial reading the answers to questions have to re-search in the text, which is not always like to do. Meanwhile, this is another effective method, which will help not forget the most important and consolidate it in the subconscious, which is already the key to success.
- After all the answers to the questions are given, it is necessary to fully read the text once again, since in this case the visual memory will begin to connect, which also helps consolidate the data at the subconscious level.
- Be sure to practice in retelling, preferably working in a pair, when one student tells the text to another, responds to his questions and takes into account the amendments and vice versa.
In total, a memorization will go about 30-40 minutes, and initially it may seem that it is too much, but the cavity requires more time. In addition, in this case, it will be possible to fix information for a longer period, which is especially important in cases where history will be needed for admission to the university.
If the above options seem boring or by virtue of some circumstances, they do not give the desired result, which it is especially possible to observe in the natur of nonsense and creative, that is, it makes sense to prepare a more creative approach to the learning process. There are no ideas? Not trouble, because one of the following options can be adopted or even several of them immediately, remembering that the integrated approach only contributes to the assimilation:
- Having arrange small interruptions on the system "20/5" or "45/15", which is especially important when studying a large amount of information, when at some point the brain simply ceases to perceive it, refusing to work. The only requirement that must be followed is the need for some single scheme, which is determining the time of work and recreation, because only then the reception will be effective, and to learn the retelling on history will be quick and easy.
- Connecting associative thinking . An excellent option that is often used by people studying foreign languages, because otherwise it is simply impossible to remember the huge number of strangers and often similar to each other. As for the story, to consolidate new facts from some topic, those knowledge that have already been received earlier should be used. If we are talking about complex historical definitions, then similar words can be used to memorize their names.
- Optimal time . There is another proven way to quickly remember the paragraph of history, and it is to teach the material only in the morning hours when the brain works best. Do not delay with this question until late evening, since in the tired state it will be extremely difficult to even understand the content of the topic, and there is no need for her assimilation and qualitative retelling and speak.
- Changing the usual setting . Unfortunately, even in the morning it is difficult to learn lesson, especially if you need to prepare a big topic. In this case, it can help the change in the situation on a more comfortable or even walking in place, because not always a long-term seat in the same position provides sustainable progress.
- Definition of essence . If you have learning a large amount of information, it's simply no time that is not at all uncommon, considering how difficult and loaded the modern educational program is, it is quite realistic to make a short text to retack. At the same time, it is not even necessary to spend time on its discharge in a separate notebook, limiting the sample with a simple pencil or its separation marker.
- Drawing up a table . It has long been proven that one of the most difficult for studying historical texts are those that contain a large number of dates. However, here you can smear if you write down the whole chronology with a brief decoding into a separate table, to learn much easier and faster than several pages at once.
- Using your own mental abilities . It is no secret that each person has their own learning methods that are able to provide the best result. So, one student easier remembers the topic, reading it out loud, while the other perceives the information better, listening to her audio version. There are those who, in order to remember the text, have to retell it several times. Each method has the right to exist, and experts recommend to resort to that of them, which becomes most effective.
- Visiting classes and abstract . This method also contributes a certain contribution to the assimilation of information, especially if you carefully listen to the teacher. So, there is an opinion that if the student succeeds in learning a lecture during the lesson, he will practically do not have to teach her at home, and in the absolute majority of cases it really is.
If the study fell to the evening and even more night the night, and the ability to memorize begins to fail, then it is worth it to read the text several times and go to bed.
In this case, the wonderful features of the human brain will enter into force, which is able to memorize new information even in a dream.
Wonders of visualization
There are several more methods for the assimilation of heavy historical those, despite all that they are reduced to visualization. As an example, it is possible to use a map of the world, which can be represented in different kinds: starting from a wall poster and a globe and ending with painting on a wall or a wooden lamp decorated in the appropriate form factor.
So, it is enough just to turn the right area (relevant for the globe), where the relevant historical events developed, and consider it, repeating each item and find the right cities, deserts, seas, oceans and other terrain.
As practice shows, an even more efficient method of studying historical events is to view their artistic and documentary decrees. For example, the same Trojan war will be much easier to describe after the sensational picture "Troy". You can find many other important events in the cinema that really fell on the fate of mankind.
Excellent help for high-quality assimilation of the material can be the works of great artists, repeatedly reflecting the loudest events of different eras, as well as fiction.
We are often faced with a lack of knowledge on a specific subject. And this may not be connected so much with preparations for exams in an educational institution, but with other life situations encountered both in the service and in informal communication in the company of friends. Especially acute this concerns knowledge in the field of such extensive science as history. Information on this subject is a lot and knowledge made from school lessons, as a rule, are insufficient even in order to hold the conversation, not to mention professional affairs.
In order to learn the story quickly, it is necessary stocking of auxiliary materials , More convenient to hold in your hands, rather than view on the computer. Scrolling the pages several times and re-reading incomprehensible lines, you will quickly remember information, rather than turning through endless hyperlinks and snatching disparate information from different sources.
How will the dates for history remember? The easiest way to use the dates table on which the dates are structured in chronological order are structured. Studying this or that topic, you can easily orient in years and define its place. The more often you will access the table, the stronger the dates will be brought in your memory. But the dates are one of the most important moments in memorizing history.
If the battles, which very often occurred in our world and played a large role in the historical development of events, are of paramount importance for you and affect the achievements of the study goal, then you will also need Historical maps where all movements in the military process are available. In addition, historical maps reflect the separation of the Earth in different periods.
As a source of information for the surface study of history, the school textbook is best taken. Each paragraph in it is associated with a certain event in history and gives its characteristics and main dates. Having having learned the paragraph and highlighting the main abstracts from it, you can start remembering more specific events of a certain period.
In order to easily and quickly memorize historical dates and events, you can use some of our advice that you will find below. Pay special attention to the fact that the memory of different people has a different volume and "bandwidth", so do not be angry with yourself if you first get to remember you will be worse than I would like.
- Divide the paragraph to blocks. Any text has a logical structure that implies several parts. They can be easily divided, calling each in accordance with the main thesis - the idea, and learn separately.
- Do not shut. To memorize texts, you do not need to memorize their word for word. It is important to understand what you read right up to each word. It often happens that one incomprehensible term may disrupt the entire system.
- Stimulate yourself. In the shower, each of us is a child. And as any child, we need to encourage the well done work. Come up for yourself a system of rewards and punishments, to quickly and with interest to learn history.
- Learn the dates. Very good, if in the process of studying history, the dates table you start using photographic memory to be preserved in your head. It will help you contact the prompt, without taking her in hand.
Very useful in order to quickly remember a large amount of information, Take notebook And briefly abstracts into it that you have already managed to learn. It is important that this notebook will not check with you, as in school, so in order to remember some fact, you can even draw it.
Very help to remember the dates on history Handwritten schemes : From one event, you arroden the facts associated with it, between the following are also formed certain relationships, and so on. Any visual information is very well postponed in our memory. Such graphic notes allow us to extremely reduced large texts and remember them due to the constant appeal to the notebook.
To remember in one day a huge number of read information is very difficult, so do not forget that the brain overload can lead to disappointment and even some nervous breakdown. Remember the correct mode for healthy nutrition. This will help your body easier to cope with the "memorable" marathon.
Article author: Svetlana Sumakova
Most people poorly remember historical dates and events. This is due to the fact that our brain is hardly absorbed by the information impregnated with numbers and unfamiliar names. Especially if the new knowledge is "stuffed" into it forcibly and without the slightest desire to enjoy the process.
However, what to do if there is no time to empty reflections? What if the exam next week next week, and you still do not know anything? How to learn the story for such a short period? Well, you should not worry, because we have as much as six advice who can help you in this matter.
Method number 1: game card
Our grandparents knew well about how to learn the dates on the story, literally in a few evenings. For this, they cut out of paper rectangles, something similar to playing cards. On one side, they wrote a key date, and on the other - those events that accompanied it. It is noteworthy that already at the stage of preparation, our brain begins to memorize the selected historical dates and events, as it dismisses its attention unconsciously.
As for the rectangles themselves, they are laid out on any comfortable surface numbers up. When everything is ready, you should proceed to the study of the material written on them. To do this, take the card and read out loud text specified on its reverse side. After that put it in place, only this time letters up.
This procedure is repeated until the moment, as long as all the cards will not be upside down. Then it is necessary to rest for several hours, after which again proceed to the processing of the material. After 5-6, the dates are completely secured in the consciousness of a person, and together with them and those events that were attached to them.
Method number 2: Mind games
Psychologists know how to learn the story as accurately as possible. They have a special technique called "Mind Game. Its essence lies in the fact that a person creates stable images and paintings in his head associated with the material studied by it. Simply put, fantasies on a given topic.
Suppose you need to remember the key points of the blockade of Leningrad. To do this, imagine yourself as a ordinary soldier who is surrounded by the invaders. Try to survive all those emotions that the Soviet Military Military Time experienced. What orders from the bosses did he? How long did his detachment waited for reinforcements? How was rejoiced by the fact that the enemy ring was broken?
This technique will give your memories, let both false, to real dates and the numbers that will later help remember them all. True, for the implementation of this technique, a good fantasy is needed, which, unfortunately, not all are endowed.
Method # 3: Visualization
However, then the question arises how to learn the story to those who cannot create plausible images in their head. In this case, you can use those fantasies that already exist in the real world. I mean open a browser and search there documentaries on history, archival photos, drawings and so on.
Browsing them, a person will begin to gradually memorize the material that they contain in themselves. After all, vision is one of the best mechanisms for absorbing environmental information. Especially when this process occurs in complete loneliness and focus.
Method number 4: reference point
Studying dates, you need to follow the procedure for calculating. I mean it is impossible to learn the chronology of events, jumping along it, like tremendous. Therefore, before you start learning the material, find a common point of reference for all events. Then slowly "go" up the years, counting in my head, how much time has passed from the "place" of sending.
However, this method is good only in those situations when you need to study a certain time period. When it takes about a whole epoch, here the reference point is unlikely to help synchronize all events.
Method number 5: own history book
How much can you learn the story of the whole world? Month, two, year or more? In truth, to learn absolutely all historical events are impossible. And this will have to come to humble, as the human nature of man. However, remember the key dates and world history events are quite possible.
To do this, you need to start a special notebook, preferably at 96 sheets. It will need to make brief historical notes for each individual era. Over time, you will have your own story book that reveals the order of the formation of a world order. At the same time, it will be written by a language clear for you, which will subsequently help to study it from his crust to his crust.
Method number 6: How to learn the story easily?
The last advice will be quite banal, but at the same time effective. All you need is to love this item. After all, it is much easier to focus on what brings you pleasure. Agree, each of us remembers many interesting facts about your hobby, without even memorizing them.
Therefore, find in the story what you have to do with the soul, and focus on this feeling. Let it be not dry facts for you, but the distant memories of forgotten times. Thus, you will not only be able to explore this item, but also visit those places where there has been no man's foot long ago.