March 30 2020.
Normally, urination should not cause discomfort or pain. Otherwise, this indicates the presence of problems with the urinary authorities. Total reasons include diseases of infectious, inflammatory and tumor nature. Different pain may appear.
- arising in one or another moment (before, at the beginning, during, at the end and after urination);
- wearing cutting, stitching, buttering or other character;
- Felt in the urethra, give to the lower back, the bottom of the abdomen and even legs;
- Arrive against the background of other symptoms (the increase in urges, urine release by drops or portions, urine delays, incontinence, etc.).
Next, more on why pain occurs when urine and about the role of early access to a specialist with such a symptom.
The most frequent reasons
The first group of causes is infections of urinary organs and urinary tract:
- Localized in the kidneys. Pyelonephritis is discharged here. Additionally, the disease can provoke back pain.
- Outside the kidneys: urethritis (inflammation of the urethra), cystitis (bladder inflammation), prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate). In most cases, with them, pain appearing against the background of urination, gives down the abdomen.
The highest risk of infections is observed in the blade catheter, pregnancy, some contraception methods (diaphragmal ring). For example, cystitis is more common in women, since they have a shorter urethra, in which bacteria is easier to get into the bladder. More pains may occur in sexually transmitted infections: chlamydial infection, gonor, genital herpes, syphilis.
Causes of an unpleasant symptom with different time of appearance during urination:
- At the beginning. Most often, soreness speaks of the inflammation of the urethra. But in this case, it, as a rule, affects the mucous membrane of the bladder, so unpleasant symptoms are observed during the entire uriction process.
- In the end. Pain speaks about cystitis, i.e. the inflammation of the bladder, and most often in the field of the body.
- After. The pain here acts as a characteristic sign of progressive cystitis, including hemorrhagic, which is accompanied by the release of blood with urine.
Pain symptoms, which are accompanied by signs of general intoxication, indicate the presence of a bacterial infection in urinary organs. Lomotics in body, elevated temperature and headache may be present here.
Pain and blood in urination are serious symptoms indicating the possible development of cancer processes: prostate cancer, kidney cancer or bladder cancer. A no less common cause of the appearance of hematuria (blood in the urine) is a urolithiasis.
Why women hurts when urine
In women, this unpleasant symptom can provoke not only cystitis or pyelonephritis. Since the urethra is located next to the vagina, an unpleasant symptom may appear with other diseases:
- Vaginity - inflammation of the mucous membrane (causes excretion with an unpleasant smell, burning and itching).
- Cervicitis - inflammation of the cervical canal of the uterus (characteristic of the pulling pain at the bottom of the abdomen).
- Vulvivagint - the simultaneous development of vulvit and vaginitis (from specific symptoms against the background of pain, burning and itching is noted).
The listed diseases are also accompanied by a feeling of pain in sexual acts. The cause of night pain in the process of urination is most often the diseases of the rectum or the pathology of the uterus.
To the most common causes of pain in urination in men include:
- Fimosis (pathological or physiological) is the narrowing of the extreme flesh of the head of the penis. Pain occurs because urine due to the impossibility of the exit is highlighted in small portions.
- Prostatitis, prostate adenoma or prostate cancer. With such diseases, there is a swelling, the growth of prostate tissues or the formation on it is tumor, respectively. Increased body sizes squeezes urethra, which provokes pain in the passage of urine over it.
To which doctor to turn
Since pain in the process of urination is associated with the urinary bodies, it is necessary to refer to a specialist who deals with their diseases. This is a urologist who, having studied the clinical picture, will prescribe the necessary diagnostics. It includes:
- General analysis and bacterial sowing urine;
- General and biochemical blood test;
- urography with a contrasting agent;
- Uzi small pelvis organs;
- magnetic resonance tomography;
- Computer tomography.
The list of surveys can be supplemented, since the symptom may accompany numerous diseases. In this regard, it is dangerous to try to make a diagnosis independently. The list of reasons have serious pathologies that are threatening not only the health, but also a person's life. And it is very important to identify them at an early stage, since the effectiveness and success of treatment depends on it.
If you also encountered such a symptom, do not postpone a visit to the urologist. With us you can ask the question of the doctor online and make an appointment at a convenient time. Our clinic works under the CHA program, so diagnosis and treatment for you will be free.March 30 2020.
Hakobyan Gagik Nersesich - doctor urologist, oncologist, doctor, doctor of the highest category, professor of the Department of Urology of FGAOU in the first MGMU. THEM. Sechenov
All publications ...
Information from this section cannot be used for self-diagnosis and self-treatment. In case of pain or other exacerbation of the disease, diagnostic studies should appoint only the attending physician. To make a diagnosis and proper appointment of treatment, you should contact your attending physician.Pain when urination is the causes of the appearance, under what diseases, diagnosis and methods of treatment occur, diagnosis and methods. Pain when urination serves as a symptom of a number of diseases and should be a reason for a thorough examination. Bole varieties In most cases, the cause of pain is the diseases of the urogenital system: infections, urolithiasis, inflammatory and tumor processes. Depending on the cause of the occurrence of pain, it may be sharp (piercing), cutting, pulling (minor). The pain may occur before the start of urination, at the time of the first portion of urine or at the end of urination. In some diseases, pain in urination can be given to other areas (in the lower back, crotch, lower abdomen). Possible reasons
One of the most common reasons leading to painful sensations in urination are sexually transmitted infections (STIs).Urogenital chlamydia is an infectious disease caused by chlamydia. In men, chlamydia occurs in the form of urethritis. Sometimes the disease does not give obvious symptoms, but often itching in the region of the urethra, moderate discharge and minor cuts when urinating. Chlamydia can accompany other STIs (most often gonorrhea). Chlamydial infection can cause prostatitis development, and then symptoms peculiar to urethritis are combined with pain in the crotch, sacrum and rectal and amplified during long-term seats. The violation of the functions of the urinary apparatus is accompanied by frequent and painful urges to urination, partial urine delay and interference of sexual function.
In women, urogenital chlamydiasis proceeds as asymptomatic, only in acute form, the soreness, burning and increase in urges for urination (urethrocystitis) are observed.Honory urethritis is accompanied by more pronounced symptoms. Women appear abundant discharge, the urination is accompanied by burning and itching in the vagina. In the absence of treatment of gonococci, spreading over the urinary tracts, reach uterine pipes, causing pain at the bottom of the abdomen, fever, frequent painful urination and impaired menstrual cycle. The first sign of gonorrhea in men - itching and a feeling of burning in the outer opening of the urethra. From the urethra appear meager grayish adhesive selections. Urination is painful, accompanied by a feeling of burning throughout the urethra.
To the STI group, which are accompanied by pain when urine, belongs to trichomoniasis. The causative agents of the disease - trichomonas - inhabit men in the prostate gland and seed bubbles, and in women in the vagina. Women in trichomoniasis are inflamed vagina (colpit), cervical neck (cervicit)And parauretral glands. In men, the urethra (urethritis) and the prostate gland (prostatitis). Other infectious damage to the urinary tract in women includes fungal diseases (candidiasis, or thrush). Conditional pathogenic microorganisms are also multiplied into the vagina, causing pain in urination and during sexual intercourse.
In women, severe pain in urination occurs when the bladder inflammation (cystitis) occurs. The cause of infectious cystitis can be an intestinal wand, less often - staphylococci.The short and wide urethra contributes to the light penetration of infection from the vagina and the periurethral region in the bladder.
Intestinal wand through the urethra is penetrated into the bladder and with the help of the villion is attached to its epithelium. The disease develops very quickly and is accompanied by pulling pain at the bottom of the abdomen and an increase in the frequency of urination in the afternoon and at night. The emptying of the bladder is accompanied by a torment and spasms, especially at the end of urination. False urges are characterized by urination, which are acquired by an exhausting nature. In acute cystitis, blood is possible in the urine.
If women have the most common cause of pain in urination, cystitis serves, then in men such a symptom appears when inflammation of the prostate gland - prostate. The disease may arise as a result of a variety of herpes simplex virus, gonococci, trichomonade or fungi.
However, when chronizing the process, the causative agent of the disease is often not detected.Pains with prostatitis, as a rule, are given to the seats, crotch, especially in the scrotum. The intensity may vary from barely noticeable other pains to sharply pronounced. Pains can be enhanced with defecation, ejaculation and urination after sexual intercourse. The accompanying symptoms are frequent urge to urination, especially at night, difficult to teach urine, an increase in pain with a debt of the seat.
Non-infectious reasons for the development of pain syndrome in urination include urolithiasis. In the presence of stones in the bladder, there is pain at the bottom of the abdomen, which can be given in the crotch, genitals. It can enhance when moving and urination. During urinary leaving, urination is possible with a completely emptied bladder. The fragment of the stone, passing through the urethra, injures the walls of the urethra, which is accompanied by a piercing pain and the appearance of blood in the urine.For possible reasons for the appearance of pain in urination include the urinary bubble neoplasms, prostate and urethra (polyps). When localizing the tumor at the bottom of the bladder, it can partially overlap the urethra, causing pain and the difficulty of death of urine. A similar situation occurs during prostate tumors. When the bladder cancer, pain may not only accompany the separation of urine, but also have a permanent character with localization in the donor region and irradiation (return) into the crotch, the crushes, lumbar region.
Diagnosis and examinationAny pain arising from urination or localized in the field of genital organs requires access to a doctor.
Primary information about the cause of the disease can be obtained by passing the overall clinical analysis of urine.
The presence in the urine of leukocytes indicates inflammatory and infectious processes, erythrocytes - on tumors, stones or inflammation of urinary tract. Normally urine sterile, therefore, the visualization of bacterial cells during microscopic examination may indicate the infectious nature of the disease. Identify the pathogen in the smears of the separated urethra or cervical canal
And also the growth of bacterial culture on nutritional environments will help confirm the diagnosis. To clearly determine the localization of the infection of the lower departments of the urinary tract in men, it is necessary to analyze not only urine, but also the secret of prostate. Difficulties can cause diagnosis of chlamydial infection. For the detection of chlamydia, a direct immunofluorescence method is used using monoclonal antibodies to chlamydia and polymerase chain reaction (PCR).
Diagnose urolithiasis can be diagnosed by studying urine precipitate and studying the structure of the stone. Link to the list of research. Tumor formations are detected by ultrasound, cystoscopy and urography. In the event of a neoplasm detection, a biopsy helps to confirm the diagnosis. When bladder cancer, the diagnosis is clarified with a cytological study of fresh urine precipitate.
Information from this section cannot be used for self-diagnosis and self-treatment. In case of pain or other exacerbation of the disease, diagnostic studies should appoint only the attending physician. To make a diagnosis and proper appointment of treatment, you should contact your attending physician.
What do doctors contact?
When pain or discomfort appears during urination, immediately appeal to the therapist, urologist or venereologist. Only after careful collection of history, palpator research, as well as given the results of overall urine analysis, the therapist or urologist, if necessary, can send the patient to the oncologist.
What should I do when painting pain when urination?
Compliance with personal hygiene is necessary for the prevention of infectious diseases of the urinary sphere. With any symptoms, sex contacts should be excluded at the time of treatment, avoid hypothermia and serious physical exertion.
Treatment of antibiotics of infectious diseases of the urogenital system should be carried out taking into account the type and stability of microorganisms. The duration of treatment should be at least 72 hours. With urethriters, antibiotic therapy should be complemented by nonspecific immunotherapy.
Treatment of cystitis successfully only with an integrated approach.
When urolithiasis, treatment tactics is determined by localization and size of stone. As a rule, the removal of stones are carried out surgically. The exceptions are stones formed by uric acid derivatives that are subjected to dissolution. One of the main components of the treatment is a diet. Tumor education require surgical intervention.
Information is verified by an expert
Lishova Ekaterina AleksandrovnaHigher medical education, work experience - 19 years
Last updated: 06/10/2020
Doctor obstetrician gynecologist of the highest category
Head of the gynecological separation of a network of multidisciplinary clinics "Medgard-Saratov" If a woman is healthy, the process of urination (the deurination) does not cause her discomfort and does not cause painful sensations. However, in the case of infection of the urethra, bladder, genital organs, kidneys or ureters, pain during urination may occur. In women, such a problem occurs more often than in men, which is due to the anatomical features of the structure of the female urinary channel.
If you notice the appearance of unpleasant sensations accompanying the process of urination, do not worry: this condition is quite easily treated if it is possible to detect it on time and consult a doctor. To navigate the causes, symptoms and treatment of pain when sculpting in women, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with our article. The information given in it will help you to react and refer to a specialist in case of dysuric phenomena.Pain when urination in women, treatment
Causes of pain in urination in womenThere are several reasons affecting the appearance of painful sensations and discomfort when urination. The most common among them are as follows:
CystitisCystitis (cyctitis) is an inflammatory process affecting the walls of the bladder. Under normal conditions urine sterile. If the body of the woman operates normally, the immune system suppresses the growth and development of a dangerous flora. However, with impairment of immunity, a rare emptying of the bladder, a supercooling, a closure of blood in the organs of a small pelvis can be created favorable conditions for infection and the beginning of the inflammatory process. The infection can penetrate into the bladder in several ways: through the kidneys (descending infection), from the sex tract and intestines through the urethra (ascending infection), with a lemph current (lymphogenic path) and blood (hematogenic infection). One of the main signs of cystitis is often emerging urination to urinate, small portions of urine, a feeling of overcrowding, even after emptying the bladder. During and after urination, women have pain at the bottom of the abdomen - a strong, sharp, cutting, novaya or acute. In addition to dysuria, other symptoms of cystitis are observed: general weakness, increasing body temperature, chills, lethargy, malaise.
Eliminate such a phenomenon as postcoital cystitis: after the end of the sex act, the woman feels the need for the emptying of the bladder, during which there is a thread and discomfort. If you encountered a similar problem, contact a gynecologist or urologist.Doctor obstetrician gynecologist of the highest category
Oksana Anatolyevna GarthlebSex infections (chlamydia, trichomoniasis, gonorrhea, candidiasis, etc.).
This may be not only sexually transmitted diseases, but also infectious processes caused by the pathological growth of conditionally pathogenic and pathogenic vaginal microflora. In such cases, additional symptoms are joined by complaints - burning, swelling, dryness, soreness and itching of genital organs, as well as vaginal discharge, having an unpleasant smell, color or consistency.Hormonal changes
Pain in the vagina when urinating is a frequent satellite of Climax. Due to the reduction of the amount of estrogen, the mucous membrane of the vagina becomes more dry, prone to the formation of microcracks and combs. Because of this, the release of urins leads to irritation of the mucous membrane, itching, zhizheny and pain when urination. A intimate moisturizing gel "Ginokomfort" helps to cope with them. Its use contributes to the regeneration of small damage and mucosa combs. In the absence of contraindications, a long correction of the state of the mucous membrane system using creams containing estriol, for example, "Ornion", which will be therapy that eliminates the cause of atrophy is carried out.Stones
In the kidneys, ureters and bladder can form sand, small and large stones. This is due to the violation of exchange processes, hypovitaminosis, chronic and acute diseases of the genitourinary system, incorrect nutrition. One of the signs to help reveal the urolithiasis is urine with blood and severe pain when urination. Also, parole pains in the area of the belt and the bottom of the abdomen are also observed, frequent calls for the deurination that do not bring satisfaction.
UreTrite (UreThritis) is a disease caused by an inflammatory process that is localized in the urethra. The danger of this disease is that the infection can spread towards the kidneys, causing their defeat in the future. In addition to a possible ascending infection with urethritis, there is a chance of a violation of the vaginal microflora and the beginning of inflammatory processes in the field of small pelvis organs. As for the manifestations of the disease, the female urethritis rarely has pronounced symptoms (in contrast to male). However, if you notice that with urination there are pain, there are uncharacteristic allocations from the urethra (up to purulent), there is a pulling sensation, be sure to consult a doctor: these features may be manifestations of urethritis.
Inflammatory kidney processes
It can be pyelonephritis. Among the signs of the renal inflammation, they call the novel pain in the region of the lower back, an increase in body temperature, a reduction in the volume of the separated urine, general intoxication of the body, a decrease in appetite, headaches, diarrhea, vomiting, sweating, pain when urination. In women at the end (and in some cases - and at the beginning) of urination process, hematuria is observed (haematuria) - the appearance of blood in the urine, a change in urine color from yellow to brown, brown or red.Violation of vaginal microflora
Normally, an acidic medium should be maintained in the vagina (from 3.8 to 4.4 pH). However, in the case of incorrect intimate hygiene, the isolation using unsuitable gels and violations of the hormonal background vaginal microflora becomes more alkaline. This leads to the formation of microcracks and combs caused by itching and burning in the field of sex and vagina. Finding on damaged areas, urine causes their irritation and pain when urination.Roda
During childbirth, numerous gaps, abrasions and fractures of the genital organs, including the urinary channel suffers and suffer. As a result, after childbirth, a woman may experience a thread and pain when urinating until the body is restored.
- Pain when urination in women: treatment
Pain with urination in women, reasons
What to do if, when urinating, a woman appears pain at the bottom of the abdomen or in the vagina, there is incontinence and unpleasant urine smell, a specialist should solve. What doctor to contact in such cases? It should be a urologist. To set an accurate diagnosis, the doctor will need to collect anamnesis, conduct a visual inspection, to analyze the data obtained as a result of laboratory studies (usually a common and biochemical analysis of urine, urine bapposiev, a common blood test). Additional examinations may also be required - kidney ultrasound and urinary bubble, cystoscopy.
Treatment depends on the diagnosis. If the disease was caused by the growth of pathogenic and conditionally pathogenic microflora, antibiotics are acting as an effective tool.
- To relieve pain attacks, analgesics and antispasmodic drugs are used. The treatment time with frequent urges to urinate is important to comply with the diet and stick to the right drinking mode. It is believed that a sufficient amount of the drinking liquid contributes to the washing of the pathogenic microflora from the bladder and a decrease in inflammation.
- To eliminate discomfort arising from painful urination, an intimate recovery gel "Ginokomfort" can be used. The equipment includes tea tree oil, chamomile extract, bisabolol, lactic acid and panthenol. These ingredients have a regenerating, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory effect, due to which burning and itching is much faster. The positive effect on the use of this product was proved in the course of clinical studies conducted at the Department of Dermatovenerology with the SPbGMU clinic. Acad. I.P. Pavlova under the guidance of Ignatovsky A.V. and Sokolovsky E.V.
- The recovery gel "Ginokomfort" has all the necessary documentation and certificates of conformity.
- Pain with urination in women, video
Diagnostic and therapeutic aspects of urination disorders in women. Danilov B.B., Volnaya I.Yu., Bakhareva O.M. // Pacific Medical Journal. - 2003. -№2. - C.20-25.
Urination disorders in women of various age groups. Danilov V.V., Volnaya I.Yu., Bakhareva OM, Mukhotin A.G. // Pacific Medical Journal. - 2003. - №1. - S.76-77. Destrupor hyperactivity and urgenic urinary incontinence. Al Shukri S. Kh., Kuzmin I.V. // St. Petersburg. - 2001.
Urology and nephrology. Trapsenikova MF, Bazaj V.V., Golubev G.V. et al .// 1996. - № 2. - P. 2-4. Neurogenic urinary bubble dysfunction. Ed. Ppm Javad-Zade and V.M. Daughter. // M.: Medicine. - 1989.
A week ago, pain in urination began, after pain, only plus to this burning in the vagina. Cause and treatment.
To clarify the reasons, a survey is carried out - the overall analysis of urine, the test of non-communo, bacteriuria, as well as urinary bubble and kidney. Further, according to the results of the urologist, it can accurately formulate a diagnosis and recommending treatment. The burning in the genital paths is a downward way of spreading inflammation and an isolated disease. It also requires clarification.
Hello, a couple of days ago at urination noticed at the end a couple of blood droplets, such a phenomenon lasted two days, while the number of hikes to the toilet increased. In subsequent days, blood at the end of urination ceased, but began to feel burning at the end of urination. I went to the gynecologist, everything is fine on ultrasound, abundant white discharge with blood droplets on the mucous wall of the vagina. I assume that it arose because of the new gel for the soul and oil for the body, which could get inside when used. Can this be so?
I will recommend to apply for a reference to the urologist and conduct a survey: a general urine analysis, a test of non-bubble and perform the ultrasound of the kidneys and bladder. The results will eliminate inflammation and urolithiasis, which may cause blood in the urine and burning.
Doctor, Hello! For half a year, some kind of burning sensation goes and running into a toilet in a small, there is no discharge, I have 46, no menstruation, help! How to get rid of it?!
Hello! The cause of rapid urination and burning sensation can be infections of the urinary system (urethritis, cystitis) or various forms of urinary incontinence. To eliminate urological pathology, you need to refer to the urologist. If urological pathology is completely excluded, such a state may be due to initial atrophic phenomena on the mucous membrane sphere as a result of beginning menopausal changes. In this case, at the initial stage to facilitate the state, you can use the gel of ginokomfort with the extract of Malva and apply for a reception to the akushar-gynecologist to address the issue of the possibility of appointing replacement (menopausal) hormone therapy, taking into account the early absence of menstruation.
- My mother, she, 71, a year, severe pain in urination and strong burning in the vagina. As if the acid was smeared and frequent and painful urination. It is sick of type 2 diabetes. Doctors really say nothing. Neither therapist, nor urologist, nor an endocrinologist. It can optionally hand over some analysis. Thanks.
- Hello! Consult an appointment to the akushar-gynecology and conduct an examination: smear to oncocytology (which will not only eliminate the oncological disease, but also to look at the cellular composition as atrophic age-related changes of the mucous female tract) and the smear on the flora (indicate the activity of the inflammatory process). Further, according to the results, the anti-inflammatory therapy is carried out, further the restoration of the structure of the mucous membranes using moisturizes, and in the absence of contraindications, in no way looking at the age of local hormone therapy. At this stage, it is possible to start using gel ginokomfort with Malva extract, which will facilitate the state and accelerate the effectiveness of anti-inflammatory therapy.
- For accurate diagnostics, contact a specialist
Online consultation specialist on the site
- All fields are required
- With pain in urination sooner or later, it is necessary to encounter every representative of the weak gender. In this case, pains can not only complicate life, but also to signal the presence of serious inflammatory processes in the body. A similar phenomenon most often arises precisely in women, which is due to the anatomical features of the structure of the urethra.
- In women, the urethra is short and wide, unlike a narrow and long male urethra, therefore, the pathogeful microorganisms are much easier to penetrate the female organism. In addition, women are much more often susceptible to various hormone perestroins, which in turn is also a predisposing factor in the development of inflammatory processes in the bodies of the small pelvis.
- It hurts to go to the toilet in a small: reasons
- Pain during the emptying of the bladder in women may occur, both independently and against the background of the existing problems of an inflammatory nature. The main causes of pain when urine are:
Ureteritis - inflammation of the mucous membrane of the urethra. The pain in urination is accompanied by thumbs in the crotch, mucous secretions from the urethra, pulling pain in the bottom of the abdomen.
Custitis is characterized by the appearance of sudden acute pain during urination. In particularly severe cases, several drops of blood can stand out at the end of urine.
Urolithiasis - with urolithiasis, pain during urination occurs episodically and in most cases is associated with the movement of stone or sand along the urethra.
- In addition to diseases of the inflammatory nature of pain in urination, women may arise in sexually transmitted infections. Most often, such sex infections are the cause of pain during emptying of the bladder:
- Candidiasis of the vagina;
- genital herpes.
In order to prescribe adequate treatment, a woman must pass a number of diagnostic studies, with which the doctor reveals the exact cause of the appearance of pain when urine.
The main methods of diagnostics are:
Urography with the introduction of a contrast agent intravenously;
- Ultrasound of the organs of a small pelvis and the retroperitoneal space;
- strokes from vagina and urethra to identify pathogens of microorganisms;
- In suspected of hidden sex infections, provocate and PCR diagnostics are carried out.
- Painfully write a woman: what to do?
- To cure pain when urination in women can be if an accurate diagnosis is installed. Self-treatment with modern drugs that advertise on TV daily can lead to a transition of an infection in a chronic form of flow or aggravation of health status. In addition, if the pain is caused by sexual infections, the treatment of conventional wools will be absolutely useless.
- With inflammatory diseases, such as urethritis and cystitis, a woman is prescribed a wide range of efficiency, nitrofurans, rich warm drinks. It is extremely important to monitor the intimate hygiene of external genital organs, so as not to incur infection in the urethra.
- When identifying urolithiasis, as the causes of pain during urination, it is necessary to prepare for long-term treatment with special preparations that contribute to the dissolution of stones and the natural excretion of them from the body.
When identifying genital infections, it is important to understand that the positive effect of therapy will be only subject to the treatment of both sexual partners at the same time. Otherwise, infection will be reused and will have to prescribe stronger drugs in high doses. For the treatment of genital infections, as a rule, antibiotics are prescribed to which the causative agent of infection is sensitive. The dose and the duration of the course of therapy picks up a doctor taking into account the individual characteristics of the body and the availability of complications.
Prevention of pain when urination in women
In order to avoid the appearance of pain during the emptying of the bladder, women are advised to adhere to simple rules:
Thoroughly comply with the rules of personal intimate hygiene - to clean in front of the front, so as not to incur an infection from the perianal zone in the vagina and the urethra.
- In the absence of a permanent sexual partner, always use condoms.
- Do not heal.
- Avoid intense sex penetration - often urologists have to deal with the so-called cystitis of the "honeymoon" resulting from a result of gross sex between partners.
- Timely treat all inflammatory processes of small pelvis organs.
- Twice a year to undergo prophylactic examinations from the gynecologist.
- Four to eat, harden the organism.
- Pain with urination in women
- It hurts to go to the toilet for a small, cutting, unpleasant feeling at the beginning, in the process and end of the act of urination, the feeling of incomplete emptying with frequent urges "pee" - in most cases these symptoms are not famous for women. Urinary tract diseases affect girls almost 10 times more often than men. This is due to the anatomical features of the female organism - it is possible because the urethra is much shorter than that of men, closely disposed of natural sources of infection (rear-ground opening, vagina) and therefore it is easier infected.
- Why hurts to go to the toilet "on the little"
- Most often, these unpleasant feelings for girls and women are caused by the following reasons:
Urethra injury after sex
Urolithiasis disease Bubble uretera reflux
- Most girls complain that they painfully write, and often it is associated with various diseases. Sometimes these unpleasant symptoms are accompanied by frequent urges, the appearance of blood and pus in the urine, pain in the abdomen, etc. The most common cause of pain in urination in women is the infection of the lower urinary tract with the development of diseases such as urethritis and / or cystitis. Also, the risk of such infections increases significantly when a young girl begins a sex life - they are very often a consequence of newly perfect defloration. Therefore, planning to start an intimate relationship, visit the gynecologist and make sure of your health!
What is cystitis The inflammation of the bladder (cystitis) - can develop sharply, but more often the symptoms grow gradually. It is usually a sense of discomfort, sensation of burning, itching in the area of the perineum and urethra during urination, especially at the end. An unpleasant feeling over the pubic and in the crotch area is often preserved at the end of urination. The urge to the toilet in a small woman in cystitis is frequent, painful, the amount of urine with each campaign can decrease. At the end, it can go urine painted by blood. Sometimes the urinary incontinence arises. In acute cystitis, the body temperature, as a rule, remains normal, is rarely elevated.
- What is urethritis
- When uretrite, the inflammation of the urethra (urethra), the girl hurts to write the strongest at the beginning of the process or is equally all of its entire. In addition, the urethra can hurt constantly, in general without communication with urination; Often it is accompanied by excretions from the outer hole of the urethra. Cystitis and urethritis in women are often simultaneously. At the same time, their symptoms may be equally expressed, and may prevail the manifestations of one of the diseases.
- Other causes of pain when urination
- Urolithiasis disease.
On her background, it becomes painfully going to the toilet in a small one for a simple reason: crystals of salts appear in the urine, which irritate the urinary paths. This disease, in addition to uncomfortable urination, women are manifested by the following symptoms:
pain in the zone of the waist;
renal colic while driving, shaking, severe physical exertion;
- Bloody impurities in the urine (at the running stage of the disease).
- Sex infections.
- It is more often - herpes, trichomoniasis, vaginite causative agents, chlamydia. With such diseases, girls becomes not only painful to write, but also other symptoms may appear depending on the nature of the pathogen:
- Different rashes on outdoor genital organs;
"bad" allocations from the vagina - blenced, their sharp smell;
the appearance of foam discharge; Pain in the vagina with intimate proximity, etc.
What to do if it hurts to go to the toilet "in a little"? Which doctor to go if it hurts to write? Given the possible diversity of the reasons that cause a similar situation, girls and women need to consult a gynecologist to the doctor for diagnosis and appointment of subsequent treatment.
When urgently need to turn to the gynecologist:
With a strong cutting pain after emptying the bladder, constant deceptive urges, spasms at the bottom of the abdomen;
- If there is a burning in the urethra, painful sensations are given to the crotch, the vagina;
- Painfully write after gynecological operations, abortion or after cesarean section;
- If there is a helix or reception of contraceptive drugs in the uterus.
- Attention should be paid for the time of day when urination is expensive, also determine the amount of liquid released and its exemplary characteristic (color, presence of impurities, extraneous elements, smell) - All these questions, the specialist will necessarily taste at the reception.
Inspection on the chair, smears on the flora, PCR analyzes for "hidden" infections, bapposev on the vaginal flora, general urine analysis, urine analysis on non-core, sowing urine on sterility, ultrasound kidneys and bladder, general blood test. According to the testimony:
Ultrasound of small pelvic organs, blood tests (biochemistry, clinical analysis), consultation of the urologist or nephrologist, cystoscopy.
|Treatment with painful urination can only be assigned a gynecologist. If it hurts to go to the toilet in small, therapy will depend on this symptom reason:|
With an inflammatory process (cystitis, urethritis) or sexual infections, doctors necessarily assign antibiotics of a wide range of action;
Urolithiasis requires reception of drugs that contribute to the removal of the kidneys and the urinary tract of the concrections;
To facilitate pain in urination, antispasmodics and painkillers can be assigned;
Recommended the most suitable diet and abundant warm drink.
In each case, the treatment of pain during urination, a woman is selected individually depending on the characteristics of its organism, the flow of the disease, etc.
Do not self-medicate!
In our paid clinic, high-class doctors work - gynecologists that will carry out the necessary diagnostics will establish the reason for frequent urination without pain or with it, they make a diagnosis and appoint effective treatment! Timely appeal to the specialist will help avoid possible complications. Chronic problems with the urinary sphere are much more difficult to succumb to therapy and require large spending and time.
Learn more about:
Painfully write? Where to go to the doctor in Moscow
"Clinic of Gynecology and Women's Health."
Contacts: Kutuzovsky Avenue, 35 Moscow.
Phone: +7 495 749-49-97
Video on the topic
What are the causes of burning and painful sensations when urination, how to remove the burning sensation and what tests to pass to find the cause and cure, the venereologist, urologist of the highest category with 17-year-old experience says:
The pain at the end of urination is an alarming symptom, which indicates the presence of a serious disease. It is important to know all possible reasons for the appearance of pain in order to correctly choose treatment to get rid of the problem.
Custitis is a disease that is often found in women at different ages. Its main symptom is pain when urine. The reason for the appearance of this disease is inflammation in the urinary bubble area. It begins due to bacteria that penetrate the urethra and begin to reproduce actively. Most often, such a problem occurs in women who do not comply with the rules of personal hygiene. Another possible reason for the development of cystitis - supercooling. It is enough to sit on a cold stone step so that in the evening to feel the first symptoms of the disease.
When cystitis, in addition to pain in urination, the women may rise in women. In this case, the patient will constantly torment the burning in the urethre. Pains may appear at the bottom of the abdomen. Urination is frequent. When cystitis in the urine, it is possible to detect blood clots.
Ureteritis is another disease in which a woman will painfully write. What is the disease different from cystitis? When uretrite, inflammation begins not in the bladder, but in the urethra.
In pregnant women, pain at the end of urination sometimes arises due to the fact that the uterus presses on the bladder. A similar symptom that appeared after childbirth may say that the urethra is damaged.
Because of sexual infection, inflammation is developing in the vagina. Then the woman will also experience pain when urine. The cause of such a disease can be unprotected sexual intercourse, weakened immunity, hormonal failure. To determine exactly why the girl faced a similar problem, she needs to consult a doctor and pass tests.
Pain may appear due to urolithiasis. The urethra is damaged by stones, so burning. Blood may appear in the urine. Another important symptom of this disease is kidney colic. They arise when the stone passes through the ureter.
Wearing close linen can also cause burning and pain in the urethra. We must not forget about allergic reactions that may occur on the shower gel or personal hygiene.
It is important to know all the causes of such symptoms. It is worth passing tests, because several factors can provoke a disease. A urologist and gynecologist will be able to make the diagnosis. It is important not to ignore the symptoms, because it will be very difficult to get rid of chronic diseases.
Painfully write during pregnancy
During this period of life, women often notice that with an increase in the period of pregnancy, various problems with urination can appear: the urge to empty is rapidly, and the process itself can become painful. Such pains are called physiological, when the pressure on the bladder is enhanced by an increase in the size of the uterus.
But it is possible that in a pregnant woman at any week tooling the baby, the existing diseases of the urogenital system (chronic cystitis, urethritis, urolithiasis, venereal diseases) were aggravated or new, which is associated with the natural vulnerability of the vaginal microflora and a decrease in total and local immunity. Therefore, in the event of any uncomfortable sensations, when urination, you need to consult with specialists and establish their true reason to be able to take treatment in time and not to develop dangerous complications.
Causes of pain in men
What diseases are the cause of pain at the end of urination in men? Pain in the groin can be a sign of prostatitis. Most often, this disease develops in those who lead a low-wear lifestyle or has chronic diseases. Still provoked the disease can long sexual abstinence. Prostatitis is a disease in which the native iron is inflated. The patient will feel burning and caring during and after urination. If you ignore the symptoms, the unpleasant feelings will increase and will be pursued constantly.
- Cystitis in men is extremely rare, but the urethritis can cause the appearance of pain. Because of this disease, the urethra is inflicted. In addition to the cutting and burning disease, the patient can disturb allocations in the morning.
- Sex infections also cause pain at the end of urination in men. In this case, other disturbing symptoms often appear. For example, it can be swollen and redden the hole of the urethra. Such a sign is characteristic of gonorrhea. Possible purulent allocations. They are present in the urine in those who are sick by Trichomonosis.
In men, as in women, pain may appear due to urolithiasis. In such a situation, the patient will complain about pain at the bottom of the abdomen and blood in the urine.
Pain when urination at the beginning
If urination is characterized by severe pain at the beginning of the urine output, this indicates the presence of infectious, purulent and fungal diseases that are transmitted by sexual way. These include: candidiasis, gonorrhea, chlamydia.
Painses are becoming more brighter, when shelled pus from the urethra cavity is dramatically moved by the sexual organ under urine pressure.
In Candidiasis, it is a itching and burning sensation before the start of the exit, then the pain fuses, but there are unpleasant sensations and discomfort.
Prostate tumors are accompanied by a constant pain.
Treatment of diseases
- When choosing treatment, it is important to take into account the causes of the disease. To accurately determine them, you need to visit the urologist. Girls can contact a gynecologist. The doctor will send for tests and prescribe treatment. What means help with diseases causing pain in the end of urination?
- When cystitis and urethritis, a specialist will appoint antibiotics that will destroy the infection. Very effective monural. This drug has important dignity: it can be taken during pregnancy. Furadonin or fragin is often discharged, which quickly remove the symptoms of the disease. To increase immunity, it is necessary to drink a course of vitamins immediately after treatment or during it.
- If the pain was a symptom of urolithiasis, then it is necessary to remove stones. There are 2 methods:
crushing after a loss;
- A special diet will be prescribed to the patient. He will have to reduce the use of chocolate, legumes, cottage cheese, cheese, milk. From the diet it is necessary to eliminate coffee, alcohol and oily food, drink plenty of liquid, such as mineral water or compote from dried fruit.
- Often, doctors prescribe various herbs. The kidney tea is effective not only for kidney diseases, but also with cystitis. It normalizes the general condition and negatively acts on the causative agents of the disease.
- Prostatitis treatment implies antibacterial therapy. If the disease is started, a purulent abscess can begin. In this case, urgent hospitalization is necessary. With a chronic prostate patient, a massage will appoint a massage that improves blood circulation.
The cause of pain can be a tumor interfering with urine outflow. It is impossible to do without surgical intervention in such a disease. Chemotherapy may be required.
The treatment must appoint a doctor. It is important to take into account the cause of the appearance of the disease. Preparations must be selected individually for each case. If you ignore pain, there may be complications, one of which is incontinence of urine. Because of the prostatitis, problems with erection often arise, and sex infections, if not treated in time, can lead to infertility.
- Folk medicine has many means that help get rid of pain. When cystitis and urethritis, you can use the following recipes:
- Infusion of linden. On 2 tbsp. l. Dry flowers need to take 2 glasses of boiling water. The tool must appear for 30 minutes. Drink at night 250 ml.
- Infusion of cornflowers. 1 tsp. Cheese should be pouring 250 ml of boiling water, insist for 1 hour, drink before eating 2 tbsp. l.
Infusion of currant. 3 tbsp. l. Dry leaf of black currant pour 0.5 liters of boiling water. Take a tool 3 times a day.
Separately, it is worth mentioning the crushing products or lingonberries. If you drink them in large quantities, they will remove pain and significantly improve the condition. When cystitis, it is important to be warm. It also helps to relieve pain. It is necessary to observe the bedding, apply the heater to the stomach or win on the plaid.
There are recipes that help with urolithiasis:
- Take potato peel, wash it out and cook for 30 minutes. The resulting means to strain and take 3 times a day. 1 portion - 150 ml.
- Sit down the beet juice, cucumber and carrots. The resulting mixture of drink 4 times a day at 150 ml.
- Parsley root crush, pour 1 l boiling water and cook 30 minutes on low heat. Take this tool 5 times a day 100 ml.
- With urolithiasis, you can drink lemon juice, diluted with water.
If the pain arose due to sexual infection, aloe juice will help. You need to drink 1 tsp. This means 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals. It can be treated and with the help of garlic juice. It is also 3 times a day to drink, but at 0.5 h. L., Because it can burn the mucous membrane of the stomach. People with the problems of the gastrointestinal tract are best avoided by the use of garlic.
A man suffering from prostatitis should pay attention to the following recipes:
- On 2 tbsp. l. The root of asparagus take 1 liter of boiling water. Insstruct this tool you need 30 minutes. Must be taken 3 times a day. One portion is 150 ml. This infusion effectively removes pain, facilitates the general condition.
- On 2 tbsp. l. Pijmas takes 300 ml vodka. Take 10 drops of this tool 2 times a day.
- To remove inflammation, he should drink decoction of Arnica: on 2 tbsp. l. Raw 1 liters boiling water.
- Such treatment will help relieve pain and reduce inflammation, but it is pre-consult with a specialist to accurately determine the cause of symptoms and accurate dosage of funds.
- Treatment of pain when urination
Diagnostic activities include a preliminary inspection of the doctor, the collection of anamnesis and some instrumental research:
- Analysis of urine common;
- Biochemical blood test;
- Ultrasound kidneys, urinary systems, prostate;
A stroke from the urethra to find out the cause of pathology.
Important! The smear is a mandatory procedure required to determine the level of sensitivity of the causative agent of infection to antibacterial agents and medicines.
- Collecting anamnesis includes the following procedures:
- Suddenness and power of pain. A sharp acute symptom indicates the presence of concrections, and weak pains may indicate malignant tumors.
- Localization. It hurts the head - urolithiasis, groin - the prostate gland, sores on the side or in the lower back - infectious damage.
A period of time. It is important to determine whether to urinate at the beginning (cystitis), in the process (prostatitis) or at the end (oncology).
Frequency of urges. The indicator will help determine the exact reason: in some diseases, the desire to perseve occurs much less often, the amount of allocation remains the same. With other deviations, the number of urges can be highlighted, but reduced urin volume.
The presence of extravagancies, their color and smell. Under the lesions of the organs, purulent, mucous, bleeding is observed.
- Treatment can be both folk and conservative. But the destination is spent only attending doctor. To start self-treatment without prior consultation with the doctor is categorically impossible. What it can lead to:
- Aggravation of the course of the disease;
- Violation of urine outflow when introduced into the channel of dubious funds;
- Irreversible changes in the work of the organs due to the use of antibacterial therapy.
If you write pain, and the doctor has not confirmed the infection, you can use baths and infusions. People's method of treatment offers the following options:
Chamomile Pharmacy can be applied for baths and arms. Baths are made from 1 tbsp. l. Collection of 1 tbsp. Boiling water (insist 15 minutes and add to the bath) - the treatment is daily for 14 days. The arrangement is carried out several times a day in Nasty from 2 tbsp. l. Collection on 1 liter of water: boil, moving, cool.
The Hypericum Grass is sealed in the amount of 1 tbsp. l. on 1 tbsp. Boiling water (peak 15 minutes), moving, cool and drink three times in 50 ml.
The grass of the fresh parsley is insisted for 10 hours in proportions of 1 tbsp. l. cut grass with 0.5 l of cold water. Drink as water during the day with small portions.
Important! Folk recipes are not a harmless medicine for treatment. Herbs have a powerful diuretic, anti-inflammatory action. Therefore, it can provoke the output of stones, sand, a strong outcome output. If the cause of pathology is not clarified, therapy will only aggravate the clinical picture of the disease.
If the urethra hurts and the urethra, the doctor finds out why the disease appeared and only then prescribes treatment. Take an anesthetic and stop attacks - an incorrect solution. With the slightest signs of discharge, swelling and redness, you need to go to the urologist. Therapy includes the following groups of drugs:
Antimicrobial agents, antibiotics - if a bacterial infection is proved;
- Antifungal medicines;
- Immunomodulators that increase the body's resistance.
- When conducting therapy, it is recommended to observe the designated drinking mode, take care of colds and other diseases. The appointed diet and therapy limits the consumption of alcohol, oily, acute, salted food, canned and smoked. All dishes lead to a change in urin composition, which increases the load on the organs and negatively responds to the state of the patient. In particularly difficult cases, for example, if sand isolate, stones waste, or a malignant tumor was found, operational intervention is required.
Do not forget about the prevention of the disease. It is necessary to lead a healthy lifestyle, to regularly eat and follow the day. We'll have to revise the diet. Alcohol and dishes with lots of spices should be eliminated. It is worth limiting the use of sweets.
You need to empty the bladder in time. This rule must be observed both men and women. It is still necessary to drink a lot during the day so that pathogenic microorganisms and their livelihoods are washed together with liquid. Especially useful fruit, compote and mineral water. Do not abuse coffee.
You can not allow supercooling. This rule of women must abide by childhood. It is always important to dress on the weather. In winter, give preference to sweaters and trousers. You can not sit on cold steps and stone slabs.
It is very important to follow personal hygiene rules. The girl should take a shower every day and change underwear. Before the sexual act and after it should empty the bladder. We must not forget about the use of condoms. They are especially necessary if the woman often changes sexual partners. Protecting, she will protect itself from infections that may cause pain.
A woman can painfully write for various reasons. Each plays an important role in the course of a diagnostic study. The earlier the diagnosis is set, the faster it will be possible to stop unpleasant symptoms.
A woman is experiencing a painful syndrome in the process of emptying the bladder. Over time, the problem begins to progress, and the pain intensify. Such an undesirable state is manifested in women and men, but in the female organism it is somewhat more often.
At the end of urination, unpleasant sensations may appear, which will confirm the flowing inflammatory process in the area of the bladder and the urethra itself.
The development of pain syndrome occurs on the basis of 3 mechanisms that are divided into 3 main groups:
The flowing inflammatory process in the urethre and bladder. The pain appears at the end of emptying, because the muscles of the bladder begin to shrink.
The reason that causes pain - sand or kidney stones. The mucous membrane is not subject to change, but the formation of the kidney can irritate the walls, thereby injury to urethra, causing unpleasant sensations and discomfort.
If the urine does not observe impurities, then. Most likely, the rate of urine outflows changes. There are factors that cause the narrowing of the urethra, and as a result of the muscles of the bubble, it is necessary more forces to reduce.
Why painfully write at the end
If the pain appears at the end of the act of urination, is accompanied by a burning and sensation of insufficient emptying of the bladder, it is most likely that a woman has developed acute cystitis or urethritis. In more severe cases, the combined inflammation of the urinary tract is noted. If it does not undergo the treatment of these inflammatory diseases in time, urinary incontinence can be joined to painful urination.
Pain after the woman pegged, may be a consequence of the presence in the urine of sand with a urolithiasis. In the process of emptying, the sand annoys the urethra, because of what the woman feels pain by the end of urination.
- If it hurts to write at the end of urination, then one of the main reasons is considered to consider the infectious processes that manifest themselves as violations in the structure of the mucous membranes of the urethra and the bladder itself. The patient has a swelling, increased sensitivity and hyperemia. Blood begins to actively pour to individual sites.
- One of the most common diseases, which causes the appearance of pain - cystitis. It causes inflammation of not only the mucous membrane of the bubble, but also the walls themselves.
- Formable conditions for the development of pathogenic flora and various bacteria, such as staphylococci, chlamydia, intestinal sticks, etc.
- The main symptoms are pain in the lower abdomen and constant. It has a permanent character and manifests itself both at the beginning and at the end of the process itself. The degree of expression of pain syndrome and the frequency of urges depends on the strength of the inflammatory process.
- Urine becomes muddy. If you do not have a proper treatment, then with time in the urine you can find the inclusion of blood, and the frequency of urges increases significantly.
In some clinical cases, it is possible to increase body temperature, reducing activity, strengthening sweating. If the inflammatory process is observed, then the muscles of the bladder begin to decline much stronger. With the minimum number of accumulated urine, a desire to visit the restroom occurs. The disease acquires the nature of chronic over time. The exacerbation periods may vary, but the degree of severity is somewhat lower. Remissance is distinguished by the lack of primary symptoms.
When urethritis, the inflammatory process is observed in the urethra (urethra). The reasons that cause the appearance of the disease are identical to cystitis.
The above-described diseases can add each other. The infection can get from the inflamed bubble in the urethra and vice versa. Pain syndrome is a natural consequence of the process.
Diagnosis and treatment of neoplasms
With neoplasms, there may be no complaints for a long time. Painful trips to the toilet in a small one are observed only in cases where the tumor reached large sizes or it is localized near the urethra and ureter. Also patients complain about the appearance, and. An objective study is uninformative. Only soreness is determined in the suprapic area.
For the diagnosis of urinary bubble neoplasms, in addition to generally clinical analysis of blood and urine is assigned:
- Urinary bubble cystoscopy with biopsy (when localizing the tumor in the bladder);
- with biopsy (when localizing the tumor in the urethre);
The most effective method of treatment is
. The modern method is the transurethral resection of the bladder. When cancer can also be introduced into the tumor of the BCG vaccine (in case a person does not suffer from tuberculosis), which significantly slows down the growth and development of the malignant process. After removal of the neoplascence, a course of chemotherapy and radiation therapy is shown. Sick benign tumors after removal it is necessary to take immunostimulants and regularly visit the urologist to prevent recurrence.
Formation of stones and sand in the body
- Why hurts to write with urolithiasis? The mucous membrane is not inflamed, nonetheless in the urine contains various formations in suspension (stones / sand). Their size varies, often you can find a combination of various elements.
- The pain when urination appears not immediately. At the initial stage, the patient feels kidney colic, which have different intensity and manifestation. The stone begins to move along the ureter and thereby cause pain in the lower back area.
Sharp edges can damage the walls of the mucous and cause blood in the urine. Such colic can be stopped through the use of special spasmolitics. They allow you to expand the walls and facilitate the way out of stone formations.
The mucous membrane is not inflamed, and the qualitative composition does not change, what is the cause of pain? The result is an increase in the number and strength of abbreviations. The pain syndrome is manifested when urine outflow is blocked. This condition is observed in a number of diseases:
Tumor formations in the bladder that block the output.
Post-traumatic pain, which arises as a result of damage to the integrity of the organ itself. The reasons that cause a similar condition are injuries, injuries and so on.
Urolithiasis, or urolithiasis, is characterized by the presence of accretions in any of the organs of the urogenital system. People of any gender and age are susceptible to this disease, from children to senile. If the stones were formed in the bladder, patients may complain about pain during urination or motion, irradiating to the genitals and the crotch area.
Characteristic for urolithiasis and too frequent need to empty the bladder, spontaneously arising during physical effort, walking, with shaking ride. With the deurination, the jet may unexpectedly dry out (in this case, the feelings of full emptying of the bubble comes), and resume only after the human body takes another position - so-called "Layout syndrome.
During the diagnosis, it is possible to establish a preliminary clinical picture on the basis of the type and nature of the expressing pain.
There are a lot of reasons, and each deserves a detailed consideration:
Acute painful manifestation that occurs when urination. There is also a feeling of pronounced burning, defective emptying, which can enhance. In this case, it is advisable to talk about the flowing inflammatory process in the form of cystitis and urethritis.
The opposite case is drawing pain that differ in their intensity. They have a strong manifestation that is observed throughout the entire emptying time. Such symptoms occurs in a number of diseases: cystitis, urethritis, etc. The nature of manifestations varies, the duration is about 5-6 months.
The unpleasant sensations and discomfort in the female body are manifested in the form of burning, which signals the flowing cystitis or urethritis. As a rule, a combination of these diseases leads to a deterioration in the overall state.
Such diseases are often joined by urinary incontinence, which is then difficult to adjust.
The pain bears natural physiological manifestation, which arises due to pregnancy. The uterus begins to increase, and the degree of pressure on the bladder is noticeably rising. Such a process proceeds with the attachment of various infections that exacerbate the current state.
- In the postpartum period, pain is a serious basis for a diagnostic study. The probability of breaking the urethra is large at the time of the birth.
- The children's body differs significantly from the adult. Many processes occurring in it occur with greater intensity. In addition to symptoms of cystitis or urethritis, you can meet a general deterioration of the condition: an increase in body temperature, a decrease in activity, etc.
- Each organism is unique, and the course of many diseases depends on a number of factors. Painses are caused by mechanical irritation of urethra and discovered vaginal infections. In case of interstitial cystitis, it is impossible to establish accurate symptoms. The bladder is inflamed at the time of the pathogenic infection.
- Special attention deserves the quality of urine. If there are impurities in it, you need to immediately seek help to your doctor. If primary symptoms are detected, it is necessary to seek help to your doctor. Independent treatment and self-diagnosis only exacerbate the current position. The correct diagnosis is the key to quickly recovery.
- You had it - it's scary even to go to the toilet, and all because it is very painful to write at the end of urination? And often you want to empty. All this gives such a strong discomfort that a person just knocks out of his strength. Let's try to find the cause of such a symptom and solving this delicate problem.
- Dramatic finale: pain after emptying bladder
- Urological problems are one of the most common reasons for which the patients of both sexes are treated. Often they complain about the fact that it hurts to write at the end of urination. Such a symptom should alert, because it may be associated with serious diseases. Only after careful diagnosis and competent therapy can be achieved complete recovery. Otherwise, the disease will acquire a chronic form, and treatment may be long and ineffective.
- Consider the most common symptoms that indicate the beginning of the ailment. As already mentioned, everything begins with the fact that a person feels pain at the end of urination. The treatment cannot be universal for all diseases, as this may indicate both cystitis and other problems. If urethritis begins to develop, the pain will be felt at the beginning of urination.
- When it comes to a postpartum or postoperative bladder paresis, it is often observed in urination delays. It can also develop as a result of the suffered injury of the urethra or bladder, when the tumor infringe on them, and in women with a twist or loss of the uterus.
Why the natural process turns into torture: difficulties with the toilet in men and women
Since the answer to the question why it hurts to write at the end of urination, they are looking for representatives and strong, and weak gender, we first focus on the total reasons for such a phenomenon. List of diseases that can provoke a painful finale of an act of emptying the bladder, looks like this:
diseases transmitted by unprotected sex contacts - trichomoniasis, gonorrhea, chlamydial or ureaplace infection;
- stones in the kidneys;
- renal colic. Passing through the urinary channel, sand or concrections may injure it, which will cause a sharp pain, which gives to the crotch;
urethritis. Inflammation of the urethra is accompanied by severe pain;
Acute painful manifestation that occurs when urination. There is also a feeling of pronounced burning, defective emptying, which can enhance. In this case, it is advisable to talk about the flowing inflammatory process in the form of cystitis and urethritis.
inflammation, at the same time exciting urethra and bladder; blocking of ureters;
|a benign or cancer tumor of the bladder that interferes with the passage of urin;||Allergies caused by close or uncomfortable linen, intimate hygiene;||Acute painful manifestation that occurs when urination. There is also a feeling of pronounced burning, defective emptying, which can enhance. In this case, it is advisable to talk about the flowing inflammatory process in the form of cystitis and urethritis.|
|Lishova Ekaterina Aleksandrovna||Injuries of urinary organs.||Specific pathologies characteristic of men only - prostate adenoma, prostatitis.|
|Pure female reasons||Two thirds of patients who come to the urologist with a complaint about the fact that they painfully write at the end of urination, are women. The specific structure of the urinary organs is guilty. Without going into the subtleties of the anatomy, immediately list the main reasons why the appearance of painful symptom is possible:||cystitis. This is the most important enemy who is striking women and makes them suffer from "troubleshooting", acute pain appearing with the last drops of Urin. The inflammation of the bladder occurs in 500-600 patients from 1000. Women face such a paradise 3 times more often than men. Cause its pathogenic bacteria;|
|MRI or;||Thrush (academic - vaginal candidiasis). In addition to painful syndrome, which occurs whenever it is necessary to go on a low need (upon completion of this process), discomfort appears during sexual contact, unbearable itching, swelling of the external genital organs and curly allocations.||In addition, pain arising at the final stage of urination can disturb pregnant women. This is due to the fact that the growing uterus produces pressure on the bladder. But often a provocateur of pain syndrome is an infection.|
If after delivery (cesarean section, gynecological operation), the patient delivers suffering pain at the end of the bladder liberation, this may indicate damage to the urethra, which is extremely dangerous.
Pain when urination rarely represent an isolated symptom. More often they are accompanied by a number of other clinical signs.
Each individual species of the pathological process is characterized by a specific symptom complex:
Features of development
- Inflammation in the bladder develops due to the defeat of infectious microorganisms
- Permanent pulling, cutting pain at the bottom of the abdomen, amplifying at the end of urination. The burning sensation in the urethra and at the bottom of the abdomen saves some time after the trip to the toilet. The amount of daily urges increases, the night prevail. In case of acute inflammation, women appear to urinate more than 30 times a day. There is a feeling of a non-footy bladder. Watering turbid (at the expense of bacteria, pus), can change the color, have an unpleasant smell. Gradually increasing the deterioration of the general condition, weakness arises, fatigue, the temperature rises
- Swelling and localization of inflammation mainly on outdoor genital organs
- Character pain at the beginning of urination. Itching, burning, pain on the skin and mucosa of external genital organs is constant. The discomfort is enhanced when moving, friction, in the process of sexual intercourse. Washing with soap causes a feeling of pinching and dryness. Floor lips are red, edema, often there is an unpleasant smell and pathological discharge from the vagina
- Stones of different diameters are formed in the kidneys and bladder. When passing through ureters and urethra they damage the mucous membrane, there is aseptic inflammation in this place, in the presence of pathogenic microflora, the state is aggravated, signs of infectious damage appear
Pain and burning in urination. Permanent laundering pains in the lower back and cavity of a small pelvis. Periodic parietal pains. Water can become thick, rich in yellow. With deep damage to the walls, blood appears, Urina is painted in a reddish color
It is possible to reliably determine the disease and the cause of pain in urination after a clinical examination.
A preventive examination of the gynecologist and a minimum of laboratory research is appointed. Among them, the overall analysis of urine, analysis of Zimnitsky, an analysis of Nechiporenko. Be sure to explore the venous blood on the concentration of protein fractions and the overall blood test for identifying non-specific signs of inflammation. With a positive basis of ESP and leukocytes are significantly increased.
To eliminate urolithiasis, oncological tumors, cyst and in order to determine the volume of inflammatory damage, an ultrasound study of the small pelvis organs is carried out. Further examination is appointed by a specialist.